Browse the headlines below to find up-to-date news from around the
world. Use the links in the vertical navigation bar to find
relevant news headlines about specific topics or world regions.
- Professional Righteousness: My Aspiration To Be A Social Entrepreneur
Growing up, I had this silly notion that I wanted to change the world. Now I’m a business owner, and I’m still a little silly like that. ...
By Daniel Digriz, Contributor. Forbes. Sat, 27 May 2017 06:24:00 -0400.
- Thousands Protest, Clash With Police in India Kashmir
Massive anti-India protests and clashes erupted in Indian-controlled Kashmir Saturday after government forces in a gunbattle killed a prominent rebel commander and his associate in the disputed region. ...
Voice of America. Sat, 27 May 2017 04:35:02 -0400.
- Afghan Official: Suicide Car Bomb Targets Forces, Kills Civilians
A suicide car bomber struck a convoy of government forces in eastern Afghanistan Saturday, killing at least 18 people and wounding six others. ...
Voice of America. Sat, 27 May 2017 04:23:36 -0400.
- El IVECO Daily Tourys obtiene el premio "Minibús Internacional 2017"
LONDRES, 27 de mayo de 2017 -- IVECO BUS, la marca global de autobuses de CNH Industrial (NYSE: CNHI /MI: CNHI), ha recibido el primer premio 'Minibús Internacional 2017' por su modelo Daily Tourys. ...
PR Newswire. Sat, 27 May 2017 02:46:00 EDT.
- 10 things we didn't know last week
Dwayne Johnson "announced" he will run for president, and more news nuggets.
BBC News. Fri, 26 May 2017 23:42:36 GMT.
- Entertainment news round-up: 21-27 May
Includes sequels for Mamma Mia and Top Gun and the death of former James Bond actor Sir Roger Moore.
BBC News. Fri, 26 May 2017 23:17:31 GMT.
- World OutGames unravel hours before they were set to begin, prompt fraud investigation
An international sporting event set to begin today in Miami is now the focus of a fraud investigation — and, for thousands of excited participants and spectators including many Canadians — a source of major disappointment, too.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Fri, 26 May 2017 20:19:20 EDT.
- Stimwave Receives CE Mark Approval for World’s First Fully Percutaneous Stimulator Anchoring System
BREDA, Netherlands - Freedom Neuro BV, a medical device distributor for Stimwave Technologies Incorporated, today announced CE Mark approval for the world’s first Percutaneous Injectable Anchor System. ... ...
Business Wire. Fri, 26 May 2017 17:54:00 UTC.
- Ai Miyazato, former World No.1, announces retirement
Ai Miyazato announces her retirement from the LPGA. The former World No. 1 from Japan will leave the tour at the end of the season.
Golf Digest. Fri, 26 May 2017 17:02:53 GMT.
- FEATURE: UN-backed projects in the Caribbean highlight connection between life on land and life below water
The vital role of the world's oceans in human well-being and development is being highlighted next month as the United Nations hosts a global conference aimed at protecting these resources.
UN News Centre. Fri, 26 May 2017 14:13:53 EST.
Breaking News and Commentary about Current Events