- Israel asks Egypt to prevent body of Palestinian killed in Kuala Lumpur from being returned to Gaza
KUALA LUMPUR - Israel has asked Egypt not to allow the body of a Palestinian engineer and Hamas member who was murdered in Kuala Lumpur to be brought back to Gaza.
Straits Times. Mon, 23 Apr 2018 20:03:37 +0800.
- Rainmaker Expands Business Operations in the Middle East and Africa By Adding Hicham Diab to Dubai Office
The Rainmaker Group (Rainmaker), a leading provider of cloud-based hospitality revenue and profit optimization software, today announced the expansion of its Middle East and Africa (MEA) operations by naming Hicham Diab as regional director of ...
Hsyndicate. Mon, 23 Apr 2018 15:16:02 +0200.
- Roma midfielder Kevin Strootman wary of the return of Mohamed Salah
Roma midfielder Kevin Strootman has admitted he is wary about facing his former team-mate Mohamed Salah, given how prolific the Egyptian has become this season.
Daily Mail. Mon, 23 Apr 2018 14:22:16 +0100.
- US builds drone base in Niger, crossroads of extremism fight
On the scorching edge of the Sahara Desert, the U.S. Air Force is building a base for armed drones, the newest front in America's battle against the growing extremist threat in Africa's vast Sahel region.
Carley Petesch. Fox News. Mon, 23 Apr 2018 11:15:10 GMT.
- Obama to Speak in South Africa to Commemorate Mandela's Birthday
Former President Barack Obama will speak in South Africa this summer to mark what would have been the 100th birthday of Nelson Mandela, the South African president and civil rights leader.
Newsmax. Mon, 23 Apr 2018 09:36:02 EDT.
- Setting Tone for Post-Presidency, Obama Will Speak in South Africa on Tolerance
Barack Obama does not plan to take on President Trump directly, but an adviser said the former president would not shrink from confronting the divisive issues around his successor.
Mark Landler. New York Times. Mon, 23 Apr 2018 07:00:04 GMT.
- Crossing Divides: Africans fight HK prejudice with football
A team of African asylum seekers, All Black FC, hope football can change their lives in Hong Kong.
BBC News. Sun, 22 Apr 2018 23:28:18 GMT.
- Ancient Egypt: Bust of Emperor Marcus Aurelius Discovered in Temple of Kom Ombo
Archaeologists in Egypt have unearthed the bust of Roman Emperor Marcus Aurelius, who was best known for his philosophical interests. ...
Yahoo. Sun, 22 Apr 2018 18:01:48 -0400.
- Arsene Wenger's African legacy after 22 years at Arsenal
As Arsene Wenger prepares to leave Arsenal after 22 years, he leaves a legacy of signing and nurturing some of Africa's top stars.
BBC News. Sun, 22 Apr 2018 16:49:10 GMT.
- Kenyans Kipchoge, Cheruiyot win hottest-ever London Marathon
The hottest-ever London Marathon featured a Kenyan double as Eliud Kipchoge swept to a third victory in front of Buckingham Palace joining Vivian Cheruiyot who won the women's race on Sunday.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Sun, 22 Apr 2018 09:43:25 EDT.
Copyright © 2008-2017 News-Articles.org. All rights reserved.
News Articles about Africa