- China's economy grows by 6.9% in 2017
It's the country's first year-on-year grow figure beats Beijing's official growth target of 6.5%, though some question China's GDP data.
BBC News. Thu, 18 Jan 2018 08:26:35 GMT.
- Donald Trump's impact on trade in Asia
What's been the impact of Donald Trump's withdrawal of the US from the Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement?
BBC News. Thu, 18 Jan 2018 00:37:40 GMT.
- Seven Wonders of Kazakhstan: Why Fashion Tourism Is Booming in Central Asia
Kazakhstan is a new destination for fashion tourism among its neighbors.
By Stephan Rabimov, Contributor. Forbes. Sat, 16 Dec 2017 13:28:00 -0500.
- Toyota Gazoo Racing Teases the GR Super Sport Concept
A few months ago, Toyota officially launched a new sporty sub-brand, the GR Sport Series, in Japan. ...
Collin Woodard. Motor Trend. Fri, 15 Dec 2017 18:45:59 +0000.
- Smart Hydrogels Eyed for Targeted Drug Delivery, Stem-Cell Therapy
Researchers in China have made a breakthrough in the development of materials for next-generation medical applications with the development of a new hydrogel that not only is made of organic proteins, but also responds to light. ...
Elizabeth Montalbano. Design News. Wed, 13 Dec 2017 03:35:06 -0500.
- Oxford Instruments announces winner of the 2017 Sir Martin Wood Prize for Japan
Oxford Instruments is delighted to announce Dr Michihisa Yamamoto from the Quantum-Phase Electronic Center, The University of Tokyo, and Center of Emergent Matters, RIKEN, Japan as the winner of the ...
- Global and China Lithium Battery Electrolyte Industry Report, 2017-2021 - Research and Markets
DUBLIN - Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global and China Lithium Battery Electrolyte Industry Report, 2017-2021" report to their offering. ... ...
Business Wire. Fri, 10 Mar 2017 19:27:00 UTC.
- Hebron Technology Co., Ltd. Signs Letter of Intent to Acquire B2B E-Commerce Company
WENZHOU, China, March 10, 2017 -- Hebron Technology Co., Ltd. ...
PR Newswire. Fri, 10 Mar 2017 16:15:00 EST.
- Japan says no barriers to auto imports after U.S. fires trade salvo
Japan rejected U.S. demands for more access to Japan's auto market, saying the government has already taken steps to eliminate tariffs and non-tariff barriers.
AutoNews.com. Thu, 9 Mar 2017 21:44:23 EST. Subscription required.
- Child Labor Rising Sharply in India's Cities, Report Says
Urban India is employing an increasing number of children — many under 9 years old — in producing everything from pickles to fireworks, working in tourism and laboring on building sites, a U.N. ...
Voice of America. Wed, 08 Mar 2017 18:44:43 -0500.
Copyright © 2008-2017 News-Articles.org. All rights reserved.
News Articles about Asia