- Zbigniew Brzezinski, National Security Adviser to President Carter, Dies
Zbigniew Brzezinski, who helped topple economic barriers between the Soviet Union, China and the West as President Jimmy Carter’s national security adviser, died Friday. He was 89. ...
Voice of America. Fri, 26 May 2017 22:48:20 -0400.
- A.M. Best Affirms Credit Ratings of MS&AD Insurance Group Holdings, Inc.’s Main Operating and U.S. Subsidiaries
HONG KONG--(BUSINESS WIRE)--A.M. ... ...
Business Wire. Fri, 26 May 2017 17:16:00 UTC.
- China SDHI Fungicides Market Report 2017 With Profiles of 8 Key SDHI Fungicides Players - Research and Markets
DUBLIN, May 26, 2017 -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "China SDHI Fungicides Market Report 2017 Edition" report to their offering. ...
PR Newswire. Fri, 26 May 2017 13:30:00 EDT.
- French Open 2017: Andy Murray to face Andrey Kuznetsov in first round
Andy Murray will play Andrey Kuznetsov in the French Open first round, while Johanna Konta plays Taiwan's Hsieh Su-wei.
BBC News. Fri, 26 May 2017 12:47:13 GMT.
- Despite Testy Ties, Bollywood Movie is Thriving in China
An Indian film that addresses social themes and stars actor Aamir Kahn has captivated audiences in China. ...
Voice of America. Fri, 26 May 2017 12:06:43 -0400.
- New Silk Road: China Takes A 49% Cut Of Khorgos Gateway, A Major Overland Silk Road Port
The Chinese shipping giant COSCO combined with the port of Lianyungang recently took a 49% share of the epic Khorgos Gateway, "New Silk Road" dry port in Kazakhstan.
By Wade Shepard, Contributor. Forbes. Fri, 26 May 2017 10:12:00 -0400.
- India opens longest bridge on China border
The 9.15km bridge connects the disputed state of Arunachal Pradesh with Assam in north-east India.
BBC News. Fri, 26 May 2017 07:16:41 GMT.
- Faraday Future aims to raise $1 billion in new funds as chief backer struggles
Faraday Future plans to raise $1 billion in new funding as it seeks to protect itself from the financial woes of its main backer, China's LeEco.
AutoNews.com. Thu, 25 May 2017 08:04:20 EST. Subscription required.
- Geely Buys Majority Stake in Lotus
Chinese conglomerate Geely will purchase 51 percent of Lotus in a deal that promises to accelerate the growth of the U.K. sports car maker. Geely is also buying a 49.9-percent stake in Proton, Lotus’ struggling parent company. ...
Kelly Pleskot. Motor Trend. Wed, 24 May 2017 15:18:38 +0000.
- Meet the Canadians behind hockey night in Hangzhou, China
Poets have celebrated the beautiful Chinese city of Hangzhou for millennia, praising the temples, pavilions and pagodas that ring its tranquil West Lake. But when Canadian eyes see a lake, they think of one thing: hockey.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Sun, 21 May 2017 06:00:00 EDT.
Facts About China
The People's Republic of China is a socialist state located in central
and eastern Asia. Its capital city is Beijing; other major Chinese
cities include Shanghai, Tianjin, and Hong Kong. China's national
currency is the Renminbi Yuan, which equals 10 jiao or 100 fen.
In 2007, China's estimated population was 1,351,852,000.
For more news and information about China, visit this official
Chinese government website.
For detailed maps of China, visit this
China maps website.
Copyright © 2008-2017 News-Articles.org. All rights reserved.
News Articles about China