- Why do some Chinese funerals involve strippers?
Chinese authorities are once again cracking down on the practice which have existed for years.
BBC News. Sat, 24 Feb 2018 00:20:37 GMT.
- Nortech's Intercon 1 Group Expands Existing Manufacturing in China
MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nortech Systems' Intercon 1 Group is expanding capabilities at its manufacturing facility in China to support its regional machine vision customers.
Business Wire. Fri, 23 Feb 2018 18:20:00 UTC.
- China's Geely Is After Daimler, But The Love May Not Be Returned
Chinese automaker Geely has taken a large stake in Daimler, but it is unclear what the company hopes to gain.
By David Kiley, Contributor. Forbes. Fri, 23 Feb 2018 16:35:00 -0500.
- China's 'hold your mother's hand' campaign
A photo of President Xi Jinping visiting his mother has inspired people to reach out to loved ones.
BBC News. Fri, 23 Feb 2018 16:28:33 GMT.
- Trump: Never had a better relationship with China than no...
At a joint news conference at the White House, President Donald Trump answers questions about General Mattis' view on China.
Yahoo. Fri, 23 Feb 2018 14:34:00 -0500.
- China's Geely Is Buying a $9 Billion Stake in Daimler
Li Shufu, the chairman and main owner of Chinese carmaker Geely, has amassed a stake of 9.69 percent in Daimler AG, the German company said Friday.
AutoNews.com. Fri, 23 Feb 2018 12:04:58 EST. Subscription required.
- Asia Agri-Tech Expo & Forum to Introduce Total Solutions for Extreme Weather on July 26-28
TAIPEI, Taiwan, Feb. 22, 2018 -- According to FAO, 26% of crop losses resulted from extreme weather such as windstorms, floods and droughts happened in developing countries. ...
PR Newswire. Thu, 22 Feb 2018 21:10:00 EST.
- Aecon takeover by Chinese firm delayed for national security review
The $1.5-billion takeover of Canadian construction company Aecon Group Inc. by a division of a Chinese state-owned company has been pushed back because the federal government is conducting a national security review of the deal.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Mon, 12 Feb 2018 08:44:37 EST.
- U.S. Voices Concern Over 11 Uyghurs Beijing Wants Malaysia To Deport
The United States on February 9 voiced concern over Malaysia's possible deportation of 11 Uyghur Muslims to China.
Radio Liberty. Fri, 09 Feb 2018 08:24:08 +0000.
- A constant market share analysis of Spanish goods exports
As other high-income countries, Spain has experienced competitive pressures from China and other emerging economies that have resulted in a loss of global market share.
OECD. Acquired Sat, 03 Feb 2018.
Facts About China
The People's Republic of China is a socialist state located in central
and eastern Asia. Its capital city is Beijing; other major Chinese
cities include Shanghai, Tianjin, and Hong Kong. China's national
currency is the Renminbi Yuan, which equals 10 jiao or 100 fen.
In 2007, China's estimated population was 1,351,852,000.
For more news and information about China, visit this official
Chinese government website.
For detailed maps of China, visit this
China maps website.
Copyright © 2008-2017 News-Articles.org. All rights reserved.
News Articles about China