- George Papadopoulos to attend Oscar party, star in docuseries and cash in on book after moving to LA
Former Donald Trump foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos is set to join in the Academy Awards festivities February 24, just two months after being released from prison early in December.
Daily Mail. Tue, 22 Jan 2019 17:20:39 GMT.
- Trump still plans to deliver Jan. 29 State of the Union address: Fox News
U.S. President Donald Trump still plans to deliver his annual State of the Union address from the Capitol later this month as scheduled, a Fox News reporter said on Tuesday, citing a White House notice to the U.S. House of Representatives.
Reuters. Tue, 22 Jan 2019 12:06:35 -0500.
- Trump's border wall offer looks doomed in the Senate as 800,000 workers face another lost paycheck
The Senate released a bill Monday reflecting an offer President Donald Trump made on Saturday to end the partial government shutdown, but it will almost certainly fail.
CNBC. Tue, 22 Jan 2019 15:23 GMT.
- WATCH: Trump says students in viral confrontation 'were treated unfairly'
President Donald Trump tweeted that students from Covington Catholic High School seen in a confrontation with a Native American elder are "making [a] big comeback."
ABC News. Tue, 22 Jan 2019 07:49:48 -0500.
- End the government shutdown. Let's make a deal on immigration.
Though Donald Trump wants permanent barriers but only temporary protection for 'Dreamers,' some difference-splitting could bridge the divide: Our view
Yahoo. Tue, 22 Jan 2019 07:37:16 -0500.
- Trump will try to strike a deal with China as he looks for re-election, CEO says
President Donald Trump is likely to strike a trade agreement with China this year given that he'll be looking for re-election in 2020, the chief executive officer of Dutch bank ABN Amro told CNBC Tuesday.
CNBC. Tue, 22 Jan 2019 10:17 GMT.
- FOX NEWS FIRST: The lessons learned in rush to judgment in BuzzFeed, Covington controversies
Plus, Donald Trump Jr. accuses top Dem of leaking
Fox News. Tue, 22 Jan 2019 09:54:42 GMT.
- US shutdown: No end in sight for border wall deadlock
One month after government shutdown began, President Donald Trump and Democrats appear no closer to ending the political deadlock over wall funding.
Al Jazeera. Tue, 22 Jan 2019 05:34:03 GMT.
- Trump Says DC MAGA Students 'Treated Unfairly'
President Donald Trump weighed in on the controversy surrounding a group of Catholic schoolboys and a Native American group Monday night, saying it appears the story has been misreported in the media.
Newsmax. Mon, 21 Jan 2019 22:48:16 EDT.
- Trump pays respects to civil rights leader on MLK Day
United States: President Donald Trump has paid a visit to the Martin Luther King memorial in Washington on the holiday honouring the civil rights leader. Trump arrived shortly after 11am local time to pay his respects on a ...
New Zealand Herald. Tue, 22 Jan 2019 11:03:16 +1200.
- Government shutdown: Trump hits out at Democrats for rejecting offer of 'compromise' over Mexico border wall
Donald Trump lashed out at the Democrats after they rejected his so-called "compromise" proposal to end the US government shutdown and secure $5.7bn in funding for his border wall.
Peter Stubley, Sarah Harvard, Clémence Michallon. The Independent. Mon, 21 Jan 2019 19:40:00 +0000.
- Donald Trump nominated for worst actor in the Razzies
US president Donald Trump has earned a nod for worst actor in the 39th annual Razzie Awards.
Irish Independent. Mon, 21 Jan 2019 09:36:38 +0000.
- Kris Kobach eyes U.S. Senate bid in 2020
TOPEKA, Kan. (AP) – Kris Kobach, a vocal ally of President Donald Trump and an advocate of tough immigration laws, confirmed Friday that he is considering a run for the U.S. Senate in 2020 after losing the Kansas governor's race. ...
John Hanna. Washington Times. Sun, 20 Jan 2019 17:47:22 -0500.
- Jimmy Carter says Donald Trump should form China advisory panel
ATLANTA (AP) – Jimmy Carter said Friday he believes President Donald Trump would benefit from a few behind-the-scenes advisers who could help improve U.S. relations with China. ...
Washington Times. Sun, 20 Jan 2019 17:30:35 -0500.
- Stage set for another powwow in Davos
American President Donald Trump will not be there and neither will Chinese leader Xi Jinping, British Prime Minister Theresa May and French President Emmanuel Macron.
Straits Times. Mon, 21 Jan 2019 05:00:00 +0800.
- Pelosi is winning battle with Trump because she's better at her job
Nancy Pelosi is winning her showdown with President Donald Trump for one simple reason: She knows how to do her job better than he knows how to do his.
Sydney Morning Herald. Mon, 21 Jan 2019 07:12:42 +1100.
- Visiting Pakistan, U.S. Senator Calls For Trump-Khan Meeting
U.S. Republican Senator Lindsey Graham has said he will urge President Donald Trump to meet with the Pakistani prime minister to reset long-difficult U.S. relations with Pakistan and push for a peaceful settlement in Afghanistan.
Radio Liberty. Sun, 20 Jan 2019 18:48:35 +0000.
- With Trump Out, Davos Chief Eyes Fixing World Architecture
The founder of the World Economic Forum says U.S. President Donald Trump would have been an "interesting discussion partner" at its annual Davos event starting this week, but acknowledges that the partial U.S. ...
Voice of America. Sun, 20 Jan 2019 09:45:55 -0500.
- 'Hostage-taking': Democrats reject Trump's offer to end shutdown
Donald Trump has offered to extend temporary protection for people brought to the US illegally as children in a bid to end the government shutdown.
Sky News. Sat, 19 Jan 2019 20:59:00 +0000.
- Trump plans 'major announcement' on border and shutdown
U.S. President Donald Trump said he'll be making a "major announcement" on the government shutdown and the southern border on Saturday afternoon as the standstill over his border wall continues into its fifth week.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Sat, 19 Jan 2019 07:48:23 EST.