- Central & Eastern Europe Fixed Services Trends and Forecasts 2017-2022 - Research and Markets
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Fixed Services in Central and Eastern Europe: Trends and Forecasts 2017-2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering. ...
Business Wire. Tue, 21 Nov 2017 18:01:00 UTC.
- UK firms 'excluded' from space contracts by Brexit
Aerospace firms also warn if the UK leaves the EU without a deal it will be "chaotic" for the sector.
BBC News. Tue, 21 Nov 2017 16:28:14 GMT.
- The Dreamers: Doubts about Brexit on the Rise in Britain
It has often been said that Brexit means Brexit. But does it? With Prime Minister Theresa May showing weakness and the negotiations dragging, some are hoping that Britain's departure from the EU can be warded off.
Spiegel Online. Tue, 21 Nov 2017 15:29:19 +0100.
- Brexit: UK 'ready to pay more to the EU'
But only in return for the EU moving on to talks about future trade next month, the BBC understands.
BBC News. Tue, 21 Nov 2017 11:36:23 GMT.
- EC Project Aims at Creating and Commercializing Cyber-Physical-System Solutions
Leti, a research institute of CEA Tech and coordinator of the pan-European consortium FED4SAE, today announced that the 14 project partners have launched a three-year European Commission program to ...
- PSA closes failing Berlin car sharing
While PSA Group works on fine-tuning its mobility services in the United States, it is learning from at least one failed operation launched in Europe.
AutoNews.com. Mon, 20 Nov 2017 00:01:00 EST. Subscription required.
- Merkel's 4th term in doubt as German coalition talks fail
German Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Monday her efforts to form a three-way coalition government had failed, thrusting her country into a political crisis and pushing Europe's largest economy closer to a possible new election.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Sun, 19 Nov 2017 23:19:05 EST.
- Fotis Kafatos, distinguished Greek biologist, dies at 77
Fotis Kafatos, a Greek molecular biologist who had a distinguished academic career in both the United States and Europe, dies at age 77
Yahoo. Sat, 18 Nov 2017 13:47:37 -0500.
- Automakers Begin Work on EV Charging Network Across Europe
BMW, Daimler, Ford, and Volkswagen Group are working to develop a network of EV charging stations across Europe over the next few years. The automakers have officially launched a new joint venture, Ionity, to achieve this goal. ...
Kelly Pleskot. Motor Trend. Fri, 03 Nov 2017 16:30:57 +0000.
- Economy: The United Kingdom needs to maintain close ties with EU to meet challenges of Brexit
The UK economy has weakened in the aftermath of the decision to leave the European Union. ...
OECD. Acquired Thu, 02 Nov 2017.
Copyright © 2008-2017 News-Articles.org. All rights reserved.
News Articles about Europe