- UEFA president Ceferin slams FIFA investor deal
BRUSSELS (AP) - UEFA president Aleksander Ceferin has criticized plans for secretive investors to buy soccer tournaments just as FIFA president ...
Daily Mail. Wed, 23 May 2018 18:15:16 +0100.
- Uber rolls out health insurance for drivers across Europe - CNET
Sick pay and parental leave are also part of Uber's new Partner Protection.
Sean Keane. CNET. Wed, 23 May 2018 16:51:14 +0000.
- Yelp takes aim at Google with EU antitrust complaint - CNET
The reviews site alleges that Google is prioritizing its own services in search.
Sean Keane. CNET. Wed, 23 May 2018 15:46:27 +0000.
- German FM: Europe 'Very United' On Decision To Stay In Iran Deal
Germany's foreign minister has reiterated Europe's determination to remain a part of the 2015 Iran nuclear deal even in the face of a U.S. withdrawal from the landmark agreement.
Radio Liberty. Wed, 23 May 2018 14:56:29 +0000.
- Uber gives drivers sick pay and parental leave
Taxi app Uber is giving European drivers access to medical cover, sick pay and parental leave.
BBC News. Wed, 23 May 2018 14:46:15 GMT.
- Delta Hotels by Marriott Kicks off European Expansion with First Hotel in Germany
Delta Hotels, part of Marriott International, today officially launched Delta Hotels by Marriott Frankfurt Offenbach marking the European debut of the hotel brand. ...
Hsyndicate. Wed, 23 May 2018 16:39:09 +0200.
- Unai Emery: 'I want Arsenal to be back among Europe's elite'
New Arsenal manager Unai Emery says he wants the club to be among Europe's elite once more.
BBC News. Wed, 23 May 2018 14:30:13 GMT.
- Don't eat Baltic cod, WWF warns
Ten species of fish native to the Baltic Sea are in a critical situation, with cod in particular worsening, according to the World Wildlife Fund (WWF).
The Local. Wed, 23 May 2018 16:07:10 +0200.
- The Latest: Migrants protest overcrowding at Greek camp
The Latest on migrants in Europe (all times local): 3:40 p.m.
Fox News. Wed, 23 May 2018 13:43:38 GMT.
- HMD Raises $100 Million To Fuel The Global Growth Of Nokia Smartphones, Reaches Unicorn Status
According to Atherton Research Principal Analyst Jean Baptiste Su, HMD Global raised an additional $100 million, giving it a valuation of more than $1 billion, to quickly expand its business in developed countries, like the U.S. and Europe.
By Jean Baptiste Su, Contributor. Forbes. Wed, 23 May 2018 08:29:00 -0400.
- Uber widens health cover in Europe as new CEO meets France's Macron
PARIS (Reuters) - Uber plans to offer all its European drivers an upgraded version of the health insurance it already provides in France in a drive to attract independent workers and fend off criticism over their treatment.
Reuters. Wed, 23 May 2018 08:06:46 -0400.
- European Heat Pump Market and Statistics Report 2017 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "European Heat Pump Market and Statistics Report 2017" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. ... ...
Business Wire. Wed, 23 May 2018 11:35:00 UTC.
- American Success on the European Tour
Players like Brooks Koepka and Peter Uihlein are using the European Tour as a way to gain experience, earn money and improve enough to eventually join the PGA Tour.
Adam Schupak. New York Times. Wed, 23 May 2018 09:00:11 GMT.
- Mark Zuckerberg let off the hook by shambolic European Parliament grilling
Facebook boss accused of using weak format to avoid questions
Jon Stone. The Independent. Wed, 23 May 2018 08:48:00 +0000.
- Sberbank will reduce its presence in Europe, expand it in Kazakhstan, Belarus
The company also still expects to sell the bank in Ukraine, the head of Sberbank said
Tass. Wed, 23 May 2018 11:29:47 +0300.
- European MALE UAV flies under satellite control for first time
Leonardo and its partner Thales have conducted the first satellite-controlled flight of a European medium-altitude long-endurance (MALE)-class unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV). ...
Gareth Jennings, London. Janes 360. Wed, 23 May 2018 02:00:00 GMT.
- Events - Week of Innovative Regions in Europe 2018 (WIRE) - 4 July 2018, Innsbruck, Austria
The Week of Innovative Regions in Europe (WIRE) conferences are among the main European policy fora for innovation and regional development. ...
European Commission. Wed, 23 May 2018 00:00:00 GMT.
- Facebook face-off: EU gets little news from Zuckerberg
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg sailed through a grilling from EU lawmakers about the social network's data policies as lengthy questions left the 34-year-old American little time to answer.
Newsmax. Tue, 22 May 2018 17:36:26 EDT.
- WATCH: Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg meets with European lawmakers
Zuckerberg faced tough questions from European Union lawmakers about what one of them called Zuckerberg's "digital monster."
ABC News. Tue, 22 May 2018 17:01:55 -0400.
- Holy Grail Guitar Show '18 - Malinoski Guitars Hobo Demo
The Maryland, U.S.A., builder hops the Atlantic to show the high-end European gathering two Hobo models with unique, one-piece ribbed construction.
Premier Guitar. Tue, 22 May 2018 16:15:00 -0400.