- Juventus seeks 1st European title since scandal
When Juventus visits Benfica in the first leg of the Europa League semifinals Thursday
Hurriyet. Wed, 23 Apr 2014 11:03:00 +0200.
- US to send 600 troops to Baltics and Poland
Troops will begin arriving in Poland from a base in Italy today.
European Voice. Wed, 23 Apr 2014 09:54:59 GMT.
- Europe recovery shows signs of strengthening
Business activity in Europe has risen to its highest level in three years as a once-shaky economic recovery gains speed.
Miami Herald. Wed, 23 Apr 2014 06:27 EDT.
- Latvian Constitution to affirm Christian values - The Baltic Times
Amendments to the Latvian Constitution will emphasize Christian values that have formed an identity in the cultural realm of Europe, chairman of the Saeima, Solvita Aboltina, said on April 22 in a ...
Baltic Times. Wed, 23 Apr 2014 00:00:00 GMT.
- Savage on Man Utd: spend £200m & sell 12 players
BBC Sport's Robbie Savage unveils his action plan to make the Red Devils a domestic and European force once again.
BBC News. Tue, 22 Apr 2014 21:56:25 GMT.
- UKIP's Farage promises 'earthquake'
UKIP leader Nigel Farage predicts "an earthquake" in politics if his party wins the European elections.
BBC News. Tue, 22 Apr 2014 19:52:22 GMT.
- Where Does Algeria's National Election Leave Its Energy Future? (And Europe's)
A predictably troubling election and growing concern about Algeria?s political stability raises concerns about the country?s energy potential and the impact it could have on Europe?s gas future.
By Christopher Coats. Forbes. Tue, 22 Apr 2014 15:30:00 GMT.
- US to Send 600 Paratroops to Poland, Baltics
The United States is sending about 600 paratroopers to Poland and the Baltic states in an expansion meant to underscore its commitment to NATO allies as a result of escalating tensions in Ukraine. ...
Voice of America. Tue, 22 Apr 2014 13:56:20 -0400.
- Gazprom to Meet Rising Gas Demand in Europe
Russia's top natural gas producer Gazprom said it would be able to meet Europe's rising demand for gas thanks to new projects, even while the European Union is aiming to reduce its energy dependence on Moscow. ...
Voice of America. Tue, 22 Apr 2014 10:43:02 -0400.
- OSCE Official Meets Pro-Russia Separatist Head
A mediator from the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) has held his first meeting with pro-Russian separatists in the eastern Ukrainian town of Slovyansk.
Radio Liberty. Mon, 21 Apr 2014 23:43:27 +0000.