- Brexit Consequences: Things to Do Before the UK Is Out
The clock is now ticking. In two years, Britain will no longer be part of the European Union. Here are eight privileges that will be lost.
Spiegel Online. Wed, 29 Mar 2017 17:47:02 +0200.
- 'No turning back' on Brexit as Article 50 triggered
Theresa May formally triggers the process of leaving the EU as negotiating battle lines are drawn.
BBC News. Wed, 29 Mar 2017 17:34:59 GMT.
- Insurer Lloyd's of London 'to open Brussels office', say reports
The 329 year old London institution has chosen Brussels for its new continental base, press reports say.
BBC News. Wed, 29 Mar 2017 17:24:23 GMT.
- Brexit Begins As Article 50 Is Triggered By UK
The UK has started the process on leaving the European Union. So much depends on sensible, not spiteful negotiations.
By Stephen Pope, Contributor. Forbes. Wed, 29 Mar 2017 13:53:00 -0400.
- Brexit May Lower Europe's GDP Says University of Miami Study
CORAL GABLES, Fla., March 29, 2017 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Britain's exit from the European Union may reduce GDP growth for the entire region according to a new study from the University of Miami School of Business Administration. ...
PR Newswire. Wed, 29 Mar 2017 13:49:00 EDT.
- RDT Makes Print Work with UniPrint.net
TORONTO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--#IT--UniPrint.net Corp. announced today their partnership with RDT Office Solutions, a leader in Managed Print Services in the UK and Europe.
Business Wire. Wed, 29 Mar 2017 13:43:00 UTC.
- As Brexit is Triggered, European and Asian Rivals Vie for London’s Financial Crown
Britain has formally notified Brussels of its intention to leave the European Union, triggering a two-year period of negotiations over its departure and future relations. ...
Voice of America. Wed, 29 Mar 2017 13:17:00 -0400.
- Report: Putin Expert Fiona Hill To Take Key White House Job
The Washington Post is reporting that Fiona Hill, a Russia analyst and expert on President Vladimir Putin, will take the job of senior director for Europe and Russia in the White House National Security Council.
Radio Liberty. Wed, 29 Mar 2017 08:22:43 +0000.
- U.K. files for EU divorce, triggering 2 years to Brexit
Britain has formally triggered the process of leaving the European Union, Prime Minister Theresa May says, ending the country's 44-year relationship with the bloc.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Wed, 29 Mar 2017 06:49:38 EDT.
- British PM May Signs Papers to to Formally Leave EU
Prime Minister Theresa May will file formal Brexit divorce papers on Wednesday, pitching the United Kingdom into the unknown and triggering years of uncertain negotiations that will test the endurance of the European Union. ...
Voice of America. Wed, 29 Mar 2017 05:17:13 -0400.
Copyright © 2008-2017 News-Articles.org. All rights reserved.
News Articles about Europe