- Spanish Ticketing Startup Exceeds 50 Million Euros In Revenue While Shining Light On Global Trends
In spite of the economic situation inflicting harm on businesses and creating a tough environment for entrepreneurs in much of southern Europe, some businesses are defying odds as the digital-market thrives.
By Jesse Lawrence. Forbes. Fri, 27 Mar 2015 17:44:00 GMT.
- Work to start on green energy centre
European funding of £11m will allow work to start on a new green energy centre in Fife, the Scottish government says.
BBC News. Fri, 27 Mar 2015 13:12:52 GMT.
- Leaders grilled in election special
David Cameron and Ed Miliband are put on the spot over immigration, the EU and spending plans in the first set-piece TV broadcast of the election.
BBC News. Fri, 27 Mar 2015 12:27:17 GMT.
- EU Chiefs Urged To Press Atambaev On Rights In Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyz President Almazbek Atambaev was expected to face questions about the protection of human rights in his Central Asian country during meetings with senior EU officials on March 27.
Radio Liberty. Fri, 27 Mar 2015 10:33:06 +0000.
- Balkan citizens help Syrian refugees
Thousands of Syrians living in refugee camps are receiving food, clothes and other charitable assistance from Balkan humanitarian agencies.
Southeast European Times. 2015-03-27.
- Common Sense: Bargain Hunting With a Strong Dollar in Europe, but Finding a Mixed Bag
With the euro approaching parity with the dollar, it seems to be time for a shopping spree on the Continent. But currency fluctuations are complicated.
James B. Stewart. International Herald Tribune. Thu, 26 Mar 2015 23:43:49 GMT.
Subscription may be required.
- Letter From Europe: No One Sees Easy Way Out on Ukraine
The West, which claims to be united, is actually divided over Russia's actions in Ukraine and how to respond.
Steven Erlanger. International Herald Tribune. Thu, 26 Mar 2015 17:09:01 GMT.
Subscription may be required.
- FRA Summer Timetable 2015: Frankfurt Airport Offers New Destinations in Europe and the U.S.
FRA's Global Route Network Features 104 Passenger Airlines Serving 297 Destinations in 104 Countries - New Routes and Higher Frequencies to Popular Destinations - Number of Seats Increases Particularly on Intercontinental Services.
Travel Industry Wire. Thu, 26 Mar 2015 16:58:54 EST.
- Tuktamysheva makes history at worlds
European title holder Elizaveta Tuktamysheva recorded the third highest ladies short programme score in history Thursday as the 18-year-old took a commanding lead at the World Figure Skating Championships in Shanghai.
Hurriyet. Thu, 26 Mar 2015 15:39:00 +0200.
- Back from the Brink: Spain Emerges as Model for Europe
After years of being one of Europe's shakiest economies, Spain has managed to institute strict reforms and bring back economic growth. ...
Spiegel Online. Wed, 25 Mar 2015 17:01:00 +0100.
Copyright © 2008-2014 News-Articles.org. All rights reserved.
News Articles about Europe