- Rakuten TV Challenges Leading Video-on-Demand Services in UK and Europe
BARCELONA, Spain--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Japanese giant Rakuten rebrands its Video-on-Demand service from Wuaki to Rakuten TV challenging current leaders in Video-on-Demand movie platforms.
Business Wire. Mon, 24 Jul 2017 08:00:00 UTC.
- Europe’s forgotten migrant crisis?
Migrants in Lesbos are protesting about being trapped in Greece and risking deportation to Turkey.
BBC News. Sun, 23 Jul 2017 21:33:45 GMT.
- Uganda coach Micho critical of Nations Cup changes
Uganda coach Milutin 'Micho' Sredojevic says Africa has bowed to 'pressure from Europe' following radical changes to the Africa Cup of Nations.
BBC News. Sun, 23 Jul 2017 15:01:43 GMT.
- Here's How Europe's Russian Sanctions Differ From Washington's
Europe extended sanctions on parts of Ukraine and on Russian banks, but Washington thinks they do not go far enough.
By Kenneth Rapoza, Contributor. Forbes. Fri, 23 Jun 2017 15:11:00 -0400.
- Audi E-tron Sportback to be Built in Brussels
The production Audi E-tron Sportback, based on the concept that debuted in Shanghai this year, will be built at the automaker’s plant in Brussels, Belgium, starting in 2019. ...
Alex Nishimoto. Motor Trend. Thu, 22 Jun 2017 20:45:06 +0000.
- Spotlight: EU summit concludes but debate on EU future, unity continues
A two-day summit of European Union (EU) leaders and heads of state here concluded on Friday, but the fierce debate on the direction of Europe is likely to continue for a longer time.
- Kosovar Police Seize Huge Haul Of Counterfeit Euros
Kosovar police say they have arrested two men after discovering counterfeit currency valued at more than 2 million euros in the trunk of a car crossing into the Balkan nation from Albania.
Radio Liberty. Fri, 10 Mar 2017 17:50:27 +0000.
- EU’s Donald Tusk re-elected despite Polish opposition; vows to 'make EU better'
March 10, 2017 12:28 AMBRUSSELS (AFP) - EU President Donald Tusk won a second term on Thursday (March 9) despite fierce opposition from his native Poland, vowing he would try make the bloc “better” in the wake of Brexit.
Straits Times. Fri, 10 Mar 2017 00:28:22 +0800.
- Democracy in Europe: EU Commissioner Pushes for Hard Line on Poland
The EU has been unable to find an effective lever to combat the flouting of democratic values in Poland and Hungary. In an interview with SPIEGEL ONLINE, Justice Commissioner Vera Jourová proposes cutting funding to the countries.
Spiegel Online. Tue, 07 Mar 2017 13:22:45 +0100.
- OECD Agricultural Policy: Monitoring and Evaluation 2012 to launch 19 September 2012 in Brussels and Washington, DC
The OECD will present its latest estimates of public support to agriculture during seminars in Brussels and Washington DC on 19 September 2012.
OECD. Acquired Mon, 06 Mar 2017.
Copyright © 2008-2017 News-Articles.org. All rights reserved.
News Articles about Europe