- Turkey’s Baksı Museum wins 2014 Council of Europe Museum Prize
The Council of Europe Museum Prize for 2014 has been awarded to the Baksı Museum in the eastern Black Sea province of Bayburt
Hurriyet. Tue, 03 Dec 2013 21:04:00 +0200.
- Nato condemns Ukraine crackdown
Nato foreign ministers meeting in Brussels condemn the use of "excessive force" against pro-European protesters in Ukraine.
BBC News. Tue, 03 Dec 2013 19:06:47 GMT.
- VIDEO: South east braced for Europe immigrants
In just under a month, the restrictions on people from Bulgaria and Romania wanting to live and work in the UK will be lifted.
BBC News. Tue, 03 Dec 2013 17:44:51 GMT.
- The Lies About The Transatlantic Trade Deal
It appears that various people on the left are getting very upset about the transatlantic trade deal being negotiated between the US and the EU currently. ...
By Tim Worstall. Forbes. Tue, 3 Dec 2013 16:42:00 GMT.
- European Court Hears Cases Related To CIA Rendition
Europe's human rights court has heard cases concerning the rendition of two men suspected of terrorist acts to secret CIA detention sites.
Radio Liberty. Tue, 03 Dec 2013 13:36:34 +0000.
- European Rights Court Holds Hearing on Secret CIA Prison
The European Court of Human Rights has begun a hearing on whether Poland ignored human rights abuses by allegedly hosting a secret U.S. prison used by the CIA to interrogate terror suspects. ...
Voice of America. Tue, 03 Dec 2013 11:13:09 -0500.
- Africa: African Players in Europe - Ba Scores for Chelsea to Cap Comeback
[CAF]Demba Ba was on the scoresheet for Chelsea against Southampton at the weekend, coming on for Michael Essien who struggled early on. ...
All Africa. Tue, 03 Dec 2013 10:21:18 GMT.
- Thousands of Protesters Call for Political Change in Ukraine
Thousands of Ukrainian protesters have gathered outside the country's parliament building in Kyiv on Tuesday, calling for revolution after President Viktor Yanukovych refused to sign a free trade pact with the European Union. ...
Voice of America. Tue, 03 Dec 2013 05:24:26 -0500.
- Europe rights court to hear of secret CIA prisons
The secret network of black site prisons across Europe that the CIA used to interrogate terror suspects is getting a rare public hearing Tuesday at Europe's human rights court.
Miami Herald. Tue, 03 Dec 2013 03:55 EST.
- Maxima owners apologize after mistakes in supermarket tragedy - The Baltic Times
Maxima Latvija will change the company's development strategy following the Riga supermarket tragedy,, "Vilniaus prekyba" shareholder Ignas Staskevicius has said Staskevicius, a company ...
Baltic Times. Tue, 3 Dec 2013 00:00:00 GMT.