- Inequality: Are You a Part of the Upper 10 Percent?
How much money does a person need to earn to count as rich in Germany? And how does the country compare internationally? Find out in this month's quiz.
Spiegel Online. Wed, 29 Mar 2017 16:53:57 +0200.
- Annual Shareholders' Meeting approves constant dividend of €3.25 per share
BERLIN, March 29, 2017 -- At the Annual Shareholders' Meeting of Daimler AG in Berlin on Wednesday, the shareholders approved a constant dividend of €3.25 per share for financial year 2016. ...
PR Newswire. Wed, 29 Mar 2017 11:56:00 EDT.
- London Stock Exchange-Deutsche Boerse deal blocked by EU
EU regulators block London Stock Exchange's £21bn merger with German stock exchange Deutsche Boerse.
BBC News. Wed, 29 Mar 2017 11:41:31 GMT.
- Weaveworks Launches Weave Cloud Enterprise Edition with Advanced Kubernetes Operations Services
BERLIN & SAN FRANCISCO - Weaveworks Launches Weave Cloud Enterprise Edition with Advanced Kubernetes Operations Services ...
Business Wire. Wed, 29 Mar 2017 10:00:00 UTC.
- Germany Arrests Suspected Taliban Commander Believed To Have Killed Afghan, U.S. Soldiers
German prosecutors said they have arrested a suspected former Afghan Taliban commander believed to have taken part in an attack that killed U.S. and Afghan soldiers.
Radio Liberty. Wed, 29 Mar 2017 04:30:56 +0000.
- Germany Tells Turkey Not to Spy on Turks Living on Its Soil
Germany will not tolerate foreign espionage on its territory, the interior minister said on Tuesday, in a robust response to media reports that Turkish secret services were spying on supporters of the Gulen movement in Germany. ...
Voice of America. Tue, 28 Mar 2017 11:27:26 -0400.
- Turkey 'spied on pro-Gulen opponents' in Germany
Hundreds of people suspected of backing a US-based cleric are being watched, reports say.
BBC News. Tue, 28 Mar 2017 10:18:11 GMT.
- Gold coin worth $5 million stolen from Berlin museum
A Canadian gold coin weighing 100 kilograms and bearing the image of Queen Elizabeth II is stolen during an overnight heist from Berlin's Bode Museum.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Tue, 28 Mar 2017 07:04:37 +1100.
- Turks in Germany start voting in referendum on constitution amendments
Turks living in Germany on Monday began voting in a referendum that proposes amending Turkish constitution.
- Massive 'Big Maple Leaf' gold coin worth millions stolen from German museum
Berlin police say thieves broke into the German capital's Bode Museum and made off with a massive 100kg gold coin issued by the Royal Canadian Mint that's worth millions.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Mon, 27 Mar 2017 10:46:27 EDT.
Facts About Germany
The Federal Republic of Germany, located in north central Europe, is a
federal multi-party republic with a bicameral legislature.
Its capital city is Berlin, and its currency is the Euro.
The primary language spoken in Germany is German, although the Slavic
Sorbian language is used by a small minority. In 2007, Germany's
estimated population was 82,401,000.
For more news and information about Germany, visit this official
German government website.
For detailed maps of Germany, visit this
Germany map website.
Copyright © 2008-2017 News-Articles.org. All rights reserved.
News Articles about Germany