Health affects every aspect of life, and being proactive about
maintaining good health is key to quality of life and longevity.
Keeping up with the latest health information regarding medicine,
fitness, nutrition, health care, mental health, drugs, diet, and medical
conditions is important for staying healthy in all stages of life.
Health news also covers information on heath trends, the latest medical
research, cutting edge cures and the regulatory landscape worldwide,
which is important for health care providers and consumers alike.
Technology has made accessing current, relevant information easier than
Browse the headlines below to find the latest health news
from around the globe.
- PokForbes - Pharma & Healthcare W-18 Is Not A Super-Potent Designer Opioid As Originally Believed
Forbes - Pharma & Healthcare A street drug feared to be stronger than any opioid known to science turns out not be an opioid at all. ...
By David Kroll. Forbes. Thu, 28 Jul 2016 17:12:00 GMT.
- Africa: UN Food Agency Leaders Hail U.S. Law Aimed At Boosting Global Food Security, Resilience, Nutrition
[FAO] Leaders of two United Nations agencies fighting hunger worldwide have applauded new legislation in the United States aimed at strengthening global food assistance programs in the years ahead.
All Africa. Thu, 28 Jul 2016 16:04:25 GMT.
- Applications for U.S. Jobless Aid Rise to Still-Low 266,000
More Americans sought unemployment aid last week, but the number of applications was still at a low level that suggested hiring is healthy.
The Associated Press. International Herald Tribune. Thu, 28 Jul 2016 12:57:34 GMT.
Subscription may be required.
- MarketResearch.com: Retail Footwear Sales Outpace Apparel
WASHINGTON and NEW YORK and LONDON, July 28, 2016 -- Although weak consumer spending patterns have raised concerns about the health of the U.S. ...
PR Newswire. Thu, 28 Jul 2016 12:00:00 EDT.
- Nestle says to collaborate with Samsung to explore nutrition science
Nestle said it is teaming up with Samsung in a research project to explore the potential of nutrition science and digital sensor technologies. ...
Yahoo. Thu, 28 Jul 2016 11:32:12 -0400.
- Why Cigna plans to sell through more health exchanges in 2017
While several health insurers are cutting back on plans sold on public health insurance exchanges next year, Cigna Corp. hopes to rev up its exchange participation. ...
Modern Healthcare. Thu, 28 Jul 2016 11:26:36 EST.
- Public Health: Stem Cell Therapies Are Still Mostly Theory, Yet Clinics Are Flourishing
Hundreds of clinics have sprung up in the United States in recent years, offering untested stem cell treatments for many ailments.
Gina Kolata. International Herald Tribune. Thu, 28 Jul 2016 07:30:21 GMT.
Subscription may be required.
- Newspaper headlines: Alzheimer's breakthrough and office 'risk'
A variety of health stories occupy the front pages, including a breakthrough in Alzheimer's research and some worrying news for office workers.
BBC News. Thu, 28 Jul 2016 05:10:57 GMT.
- Florida investigates four mysterious Zika infections
Health officials in Florida investigate four cases of Zika that do not appear related to travel, raising fears US mosquitoes may be carrying the virus.
BBC News. Wed, 27 Jul 2016 22:01:45 GMT.
- Sitting 8 hours a day? An hour a day of physical activity could offset the health risks
Office workers and others who sit for eight hours a day can avoid the health risks associated with that inactivity by doing an hour of physical activity a day, a new study suggests.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Wed, 27 Jul 2016 18:30:00 EDT.
Copyright © 2008-2014 News-Articles.org. All rights reserved.
Health News Articles