- Global Gigabit Wi-Fi Access Points Strategic Business Report 2017 - Research and Markets
DUBLIN, May 26, 2017 -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Gigabit Wi-Fi Access Points - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering. ...
PR Newswire. Fri, 26 May 2017 19:30:00 EDT.
- North America Personal Care Electrical Appliances Market Report 2017 (2016-2022) - Research and Markets
DUBLIN - Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "North America Personal Care Electrical Appliances Market (2016-2022)" report to their offering. ... ...
Business Wire. Fri, 26 May 2017 17:59:00 UTC.
- Queen's University Belfast to launch first Irish satellite
Led by Queen's University Belfast, EirSat-1 will orbit space for a year gathering data.
BBC News. Thu, 25 May 2017 09:15:49 GMT.
- Vandals cut rope on famous rope bridge
One of Northern Ireland's best known tourist attractions was closed after vandals cut its ropes.
BBC News. Wed, 24 May 2017 17:39:47 GMT.
- Skyscanner Exit Shines Light On Emerging Edinburgh Tech Scene
The sale at the end of 2016 of Edinburgh-based Skyscanner to Chinese travel giant Ctrip for $1.8 billion has brought great attention to the city as it shows signs of rivalling Dublin and London as the newest and most important UK tech hub.
By Monty Munford, Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 15 May 2017 11:04:00 -0400.
- One Millionth Porsche 911 is an Irish Green Carrera S
The one-millionth Porsche 911 has rolled off the assembly line in Zuffenhausen, 54 years after the first of the now-iconic rear-engine coupes. ...
Kougarov. Motor Trend. Thu, 11 May 2017 20:01:02 +0000.
- Happy St. Patrick's Day. Here are the best "greens" in golf
Happy St. Patrick's Day. In honor of the Irish festivities, here are the best "greens" in golf.
Golf Digest. Fri, 17 Mar 2017 12:30:16 GMT.
- Ireland: Boosting local jobs and growth – international experts meet in Dublin and Kilkenny
Cutting unemployment and fostering new sources of economic growth will be the focus of an international meeting of local development experts and practitioners in Dublin and Kilkenny on the 26 and 27 March 2013.
OECD. Acquired Mon, 06 Mar 2017.
Ireland is a republic which occupies southern, central, and northwestern
portions of the island of Ireland. Its capital city is Dublin, and
its currency is the Euro.
In 2007, Ireland's estimated population was 4,109,000, and the primary
spoken languages of Ireland are Irish and English.
For more news and information about Ireland, visit the official
Irish government website. For
detailed maps of Ireland, visit this
Ireland map website.
Click on the small Ireland map shown at right to display a full-size
map of Ireland.