- Four police arrested in Mexico over disappearance of Italian men
Four police officers in western Mexico have been arrested on suspicion of abducting three missing Italian men for local gangsters, state prosecutors said on Saturday. The three men reportedly went missing on Jan. ...
Yahoo. Sat, 24 Feb 2018 18:51:41 -0500.
- Italy election: Rival protests spark tensions ahead of vote
Scuffles break out as far-right and anti-fascist groups stage rallies a week before Italy's election.
BBC News. Sat, 24 Feb 2018 18:29:56 GMT.
- Six Nations: France 34-17 Italy
Mathieu Bastareaud impresses on his France return as the hosts pick up a comfortable Six Nations win at the Stade Velodrome.
BBC News. Fri, 23 Feb 2018 22:42:36 GMT.
- Amarone Is Italy's Great Meditation Wine: Its New Release Is For Thinking Livelier
Many Valpolicella producers didn't make Amarone in 2014. The ones who did called up another, older, side of this wine's identity, a style more earthy, juicy, elegant than the power Amarone is known for in most places these days.
By Susan H. Gordon, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 22 Feb 2018 10:21:00 -0500.
- Marchionne collects $36 million stock award, $12 million in base pay
FCA CEO Sergio Marchionne collected shares valued at about 29 million euros ($35.7 million) for the three-year period ended in 2016, according to the Italian-American automaker's 2017 annual report.
AutoNews.com. Tue, 20 Feb 2018 10:58:58 EST. Subscription required.
- API Launches Innovative Lightweight Footwear Solutions to Meet Customer Demand for Quality, Flexibility and Aesthetics
MUSSOLENTE, Italy - $TSE--API, a Trinseo company, launches two new footwear products made of thermoplastic polyurethane for a flexible, lightweight, and aesthetic solution.
Business Wire. Mon, 19 Feb 2018 09:00:00 UTC.
- ProPak Asia 2018 Co-organises "Printech Asia" with The Italian Machine Manufacturer Association ACIMGA
BANGKOK, Thailand, Feb. ...
PR Newswire. Thu, 08 Feb 2018 03:16:00 EST.
- Italy: Ambassador, Permanent Representative to the OECD
Biographical note of Italy's Permanent Representative to the OECD.
OECD. Acquired Sat, 03 Feb 2018.
- 6 African migrants injured in drive-by shooting spree in Italy
A man opened fire on passersby in the central Italian city of Macerata on Saturday, injuring six African migrants in an attack that officials say appear to be racially motivated.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Sat, 3 Feb 2018 07:31:54 EST.
- NAMM '18 - Mezzabarba Z18 Head and Skill 30 Combo
A rising-star Italian amp builder hits NAMM with a loud, gutsy little combo and a new surprisingly high-headroom 20-watt, Bassman-inspired head.
Premier Guitar. Thu, 01 Feb 2018 12:07:07 -0500.
Facts About Italy
The Italian Republic, located on southern Europe's Apennine Peninsula,
is a democratic republic with a bicameral Parliament, an elected
President, and an appointed Prime Minister. Italy's capital city
is Rome, and its currency is the Euro.
In 2007, Italy's estimated population was 58,148,000, and Italian is the
primary language used in Italy.
For more news and information about Italy, visit this official
Italian government website.
For detailed maps of Italy, visit this
Italy map website.
Copyright © 2008-2017 News-Articles.org. All rights reserved.
News Articles about Italy