- England World Cup contenders - Carter
England will be major contenders for World Cup 2015 and a win in New Zealand this summer is possible, says Dan Carter.
BBC News. Wed, 16 Apr 2014 16:10:59 GMT.
- VIDEO: Royal joke on baby prince's first word
The Duke of Cambridge has described Australia as a "beacon of confidence" as he and his family began the next leg of their Antipodean tour.
BBC News. Wed, 16 Apr 2014 13:13:26 GMT.
- Paul Gauguin Cruises Presents Its Voyages By Gauguin 2015 Collection Brochure
The brochure features 52 voyages by the cruise line's two deluxe small ships, which both offer an elegant yet casual ambiance, luxurious accommodations, gourmet dining, trademark Polynesian hospitality, and extraordinary all-inclusive value.
Travel Industry Wire. Mon, 14 Apr 2014 11:55:10 EST.
- Mini-sub to deploy 'as soon as possible' in MH370 search: Official
An Australian ship leading the hunt for missing Malaysian jet MH370 will deploy a mini-sub 'as soon as possible,' the head of the search said
Hurriyet. Mon, 14 Apr 2014 08:57:00 +0200.
- Search for Malaysian 777 Heads To Ocean Floor
On day 38 of the search for the missing Malaysian Boeing 777-200, Australian authorities are now taking their efforts as far underwater as possible. That is, using the U.S. ...
By Bruce Dorminey. Forbes. Mon, 14 Apr 2014 08:51:00 GMT.
- Africa: Outcomes of the Commonwealth and Francophonie Dialogue With the G20
[Commonwealth]Statement by: The Commonwealth, La Francophonie and President of the G20 for 2014, Australia
All Africa. Mon, 14 Apr 2014 06:03:34 GMT.
- Australia to Deploy Mini-sub in Search for Missing Malaysian Plane
The head of the search for missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 said an Australian ship will deploy an unmanned mini-sub "as soon as possible" to determine if signals detected by sound-locating equipment were from the missing jet. ...
Voice of America. Mon, 14 Apr 2014 01:43:18 -0400.
- Australian PM: Search for Missing Plane Will Take a Long Time
Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott said Saturday it will likely take a long time to locate the Malaysian passenger jet that went missing five weeks ago. ...
Voice of America. Sat, 12 Apr 2014 01:38:34 -0400.
- Most drivers believe connected-car tech will improve safety, survey says
More than 80 percent of consumers in the United States, Australia and Britain believe connected-vehicle technology will make driving safer, a new survey by the University of Michigan finds.
AutoNews.com. Fri, 11 Apr 2014 15:07:31 EST. Subscription required.
- Ground crew work nights to keep MH370 search aloft
As the brilliant orange glow of another Australian sunset fades and the raucous engines of the search planes stop whirring, the men and women who keep this high-profile operation in the air switch on the floodlights and get busy.
Miami Herald. Wed, 09 Apr 2014 04:57 EDT.
Copyright © 2008-2011 News-Articles.org. All rights reserved.
News Articles about Oceania