- Andy Murray column on Novak Djokovic, beating Querrey and meeting Zverev
World number one Andy Murray on Novak Djokovic's Australian Open exit and coming up against an old friend at the Australian Open.
BBC News. Fri, 20 Jan 2017 10:47:47 GMT.
- Australian Open 2017: Andy Murray content after beating Querrey
Andy Murray reflects on a "key moment" in his victory over Sam Querrey after booking his place in the last 16 of the Australian Open.
BBC News. Fri, 20 Jan 2017 10:37:54 GMT.
- New Zealand's Southee takes five as Bangladesh fall for 289
Rookie opener Soumya Sarkar led a makeshift Bangladesh to a competitive 289 but New Zealand claimed the honours on day one of the second Test in Christchurch on Friday. ...
Yahoo. Fri, 20 Jan 2017 05:05:13 -0500.
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Portland Aluminium Smelter in Victoria, Australia to Restart Capacity Lost After Power Outage
NEW YORK & AUSTRALIA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Fifth paragraph, second sentence of release should read: 358,000 metric tons per year (instead of 385,000 metric tons per year). ... ...
Business Wire. Fri, 20 Jan 2017 04:38:00 UTC.
- Piracy Prompts Shippers to Avoid Seas West of Philippines
A surge in piracy to the west of the Philippines is forcing shipowners to divert vessels through other waters, adding to their costs and the time it takes to transport goods such as Australian iron ore to key Asian destinations. ...
Voice of America. Fri, 20 Jan 2017 03:41:07 -0500.
- Nicole Gibbs, Serena Williams’s Next Opponent, Speaks Her Mind
Gibbs, a two-time N.C.A.A. singles champion who will face Williams in the third round at the Australian Open, has made herself known inside tennis for her consciousness and outspokenness.
Ben Rothenberg. New York Times. Fri, 20 Jan 2017 01:47:10 GMT.
Subscription may be required.
- In Australia, 3 Dead, 20 Injured When Car Strikes Pedestrians
A man deliberately drove into a street crowded with pedestrians Friday in Australia's second-largest city, killing at least three people and injuring 20 others, police said. Officials said the incident had no links to terrorism. ...
Voice of America. Thu, 19 Jan 2017 22:46:08 -0500.
- On Tennis: Novak Djokovic’s Invincibility Takes Another Hit, Opening a Door for Others
The Australian Open’s No. 2 seed is out, and his former coach, Boris Becker, feels a recent shift in the player’s priorities has affected his intensity.
Christopher Clarey. New York Times. Thu, 19 Jan 2017 19:52:55 GMT.
Subscription may be required.
- Understanding SEA and ANZ Automation and Control Solutions in the Power Generation Industry
LONDON, Jan. 19, 2017 -- This study provides an understanding of the major automation technologies used in power generation across Southeast Asia (SEA) and Australia and New Zealand (ANZ). ...
PR Newswire. Thu, 19 Jan 2017 15:33:00 EST.
- Uzbekistan's Istomin Stuns Djokovic At Australian Open
Uzbekistan's Denis Istomin has defeated 12-time grand slam champion Novak Djokovic in a stunning second-round upset at the Australian Open on January 19.
Radio Liberty. Thu, 19 Jan 2017 10:03:50 +0000.
Copyright © 2008-2014 News-Articles.org. All rights reserved.
News Articles about Oceania