The stability of the economy has a large effect on real estate
markets. In this age of financial uncertainty, keeping current
with the latest real estate news regarding buying and selling, home
pricing trends, foreclosure rates, financing options, changing
regulations, and options for leasing or renting is imperative for
families, individuals, investors, and real estate agents alike.
Current technology provides access to relevant information, giving
individuals the power to make informed decisions regarding the real
Browse the headlines below for insight on the latest real estate trends
- Trump win prompts surge of interest in Canadian real estate from Americans, Royal LePage says
One of Canada's biggest sellers of real estate says it is witnessing a surge of interest from Americans who are considering moving north as a result the U.S. presidential election.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Fri, 20 Jan 2017 04:00:26 EST.
- U.S. Interest in Canadian Real Estate Surges Following U.S. Presidential Election
Forty per cent of real estate advisors believe that American inquiries will continue to climb after Donald Trump assumes power Canada's reputation surges in international rankings TORONTO, Jan. ...
PR Newswire. Fri, 20 Jan 2017 04:00:00 EST.
- About New York: Six Blocks, 96 Buildings, Zero Shootings: New Recipe at the Queensbridge Houses
The largest housing project in the United States, which was a social caldron a generation ago, has passed 365 days without a shooting.
Jim Dwyer. New York Times. Fri, 20 Jan 2017 02:03:02 GMT.
Subscription may be required.
- Historic New Orleans Building to be Rehabbed, Thanks to $500K Grant
NEW ORLEANS - New Orleans Mission, a facility for homeless people, will be rehabilitated, thanks to a $500K Affordable Housing Program grant from FHLB Dallas & Fifth District Savings Bank.
Business Wire. Thu, 19 Jan 2017 20:45:00 UTC.
- Small moth with yellowish coif named after Donald Trump
(Reuters) - A small moth with a yellowish-white coif of scales has been named after U.S. President-edit Donald Trump, in honor of the former reality TV show host and real estate magnate's signature hairdo. ...
Yahoo. Thu, 19 Jan 2017 17:35:43 -0500.
- SEC Scrutiny Of Public Pension Advisers A Top Priority
Mary Jo White, outgoing chairman of the SEC, listens during a Senate Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs Committee hearing in Washington, D.C., U.S., on Tuesday, June 14, 2016. ...
By Edward Siedle, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 19 Jan 2017 15:41:00 -0500.
- Housing market: Surveyors downgrade outlook for 2017
Members of the Rics surveyors' institution have downgraded their forecasts for UK property sales in 2017
BBC News. Thu, 19 Jan 2017 00:02:07 GMT.
- Turkey’s real estate sector to see $1 bln in new revenue in 2017 on citizenship deal: Official
Turkey’s real estate sector is expected to see more than $1 billion in additional revenue in 2017 after a move to give citizenship to some foreigners who buy and hold Turkish property, a senior economy official told Reuters
Hurriyet. Wed, 18 Jan 2017 15:25:00 +0200.
- International Real Estate: House Hunting in . . . Holland Park, London
Like the rest of the city’s prime real estate market, Holland Park has seen rising prices and taxes in the past year, as well as a drop in sales.
Lisa Prevost. New York Times. Wed, 18 Jan 2017 14:30:44 GMT.
Subscription may be required.
- Hull housing estate gets lit up for City of Culture
Coloured lights are installed in blocks of flats in Hull as part of an arts project.
BBC News. Wed, 18 Jan 2017 10:57:20 GMT.
Copyright © 2008-2014 News-Articles.org. All rights reserved.
Real Estate News Articles