The stability of the economy has a large effect on real estate
markets. In this age of financial uncertainty, keeping current
with the latest real estate news regarding buying and selling, home
pricing trends, foreclosure rates, financing options, changing
regulations, and options for leasing or renting is imperative for
families, individuals, investors, and real estate agents alike.
Current technology provides access to relevant information, giving
individuals the power to make informed decisions regarding the real
Browse the headlines below for insight on the latest real estate trends
- US real estate agent sentenced for seven killings
The murder cases unravelled after a woman was found chained on Todd Kohlhepp's 95-acre property.
BBC News. Fri, 26 May 2017 15:50:41 GMT.
- The District Detroit Announces Detroit's Largest Residential Development Initiative in More Than 20 Years
DETROIT, May 26, 2017 -- Olympia Development of Michigan today announced plans for hundreds of new affordable and market-rate rental housing units across six buildings in The District Detroit's initial phase of residential developments. ...
PR Newswire. Fri, 26 May 2017 12:00:00 EDT.
- Housing Secretary Ben Carson calls poverty a 'state of mind'
The outspoken housing secretary's linking of poverty to a "defeatist attitude" provokes outrage.
BBC News. Thu, 25 May 2017 13:42:36 GMT.
- Another Boom In Los Angeles Real Estate
Home prices in Los Angeles County have now reached the all-time high set in 2007, Corelogic data show.
By Troy Mcmullen, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 25 May 2017 12:14:00 -0400.
- Reckson / SL Green Inks Two Deals Totaling 81,441 Square Feet at the Summit in Westchester
VALHALLA, N.Y. - Reckson, a division of SL Green Realty Corp. ... ...
Business Wire. Thu, 25 May 2017 12:00:00 UTC.
- Canadian banks set to reveal quarterly earnings amid housing & debt concerns
The Canadian banks are expected to benefit from rising U.S. ...
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Mon, 22 May 2017 12:25:57 EDT.
- Desperate in Athens: Unaccompanied Migrant Boys in Greece Turn to Prostitution
In Greece, refugees face dire living conditions, limited housing and catastrophically long wait times for their claims. ...
Spiegel Online. Fri, 19 May 2017 10:27:00 +0200.
- Canada: Sustain inclusive growth by reducing housing market risks and overcoming specific skills shortages, says OECD
Canada has experienced solid economic growth since the global crisis, allowing it to reverse recession-induced job losses and put federal public finances on a sound footing, says the OECD. ...
OECD. Acquired Sun, 12 Mar 2017.
Copyright © 2008-2017 News-Articles.org. All rights reserved.
Real Estate News Articles