- UFC Fight Night 95 Results: Winners, Bonuses And Highlights From Cyborg Vs. Lansberg Card
Cris Cyborg dominates, but she doesn't earn a bonus at UFC Fight Night 95 in Brazil.
By Brian Mazique. Forbes. Sun, 25 Sep 2016 05:57:00 GMT.
- Land Conflicts Feared in Wake of Colombia Peace Accord
Conflicts over land in Colombia are likely to increase following a peace deal to end half a century of war as once no-go areas in the Andean country open up for business and development projects, land rights experts said. ...
Voice of America. Sat, 24 Sep 2016 21:39:06 -0400.
- Brazilian Judge Authorizes Preliminary Probe of Allegations Pointing to Temer
A Brazilian Supreme Court judge has authorized a preliminary investigation into allegations from former Transpetro head Sergio Machado that President Michel Temer illegally solicited campaign money in 2012. ...
Voice of America. Sat, 24 Sep 2016 14:28:37 -0400.
- Great Britain Knocks Out Pakistan, Will Play Brazil Saturday - World Baseball Classic Qualifier
Diamondbacks prospect Jasrado Chisholm leads Great Britain over Pakistan The post Great Britain Knocks Out Pakistan, Will Play Brazil Saturday appeared first on BaseballAmerica.com.
Scott Orgera. Baseball America. Sat, 24 Sep 2016 12:36:36 +0000.
- Colombia to sign historic peace deal
Colombia will turn the page on a half-century conflict that has stained its modern history with blood when the FARC rebels and the government sign a peace deal on Monday. ...
Yahoo. Sat, 24 Sep 2016 06:00:30 -0400.
- Building peace in Colombia may be more challenging than 50 years of war
The plan by the Colombian rebel group FARC to disarm after half a century of warfare, form a political party and blend into civilian life looks enormously challenging.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Sat, 24 Sep 2016 05:00:00 EDT.
- Hackers Trawl User Data in Hopes a Small Target Will Lead to a Big One
By perusing personal accounts of people with even the thinnest thread of a connection to power, hackers can find their way to high-level government officials.
Nicole Perlroth. New York Times. Sat, 24 Sep 2016 00:01:34 GMT.
Subscription may be required.
- Colombia peace: Farc gives deal 'unanimous approval'
Members of Colombia's Farc rebel group give their unanimous approval to a peace deal agreed with the government after nearly four years of talks.
BBC News. Fri, 23 Sep 2016 23:43:33 GMT.
- Africa: Why Non-Alignment Movement Is More Relevant Today
[Daily News] "As we stand together against hegemonism, we must be steadfast in exercising sovereignty and genuine independence... " Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro "I believe there is a new dawn in the world today. ...
All Africa. Fri, 23 Sep 2016 09:41:34 GMT.
- Teaching the violin to migrant kids
Meet violinist Maria Francisca Rocca Arbelaez from Colombia, who spends all her time in a Lesbos migrant teaching children there how to play.
BBC News. Fri, 23 Sep 2016 09:17:24 GMT.