- Canadian lynched in Amazon after being accused of shaman's murder
A Canadian man who travelled to Peru to study hallucinogenic medicine is lynched in a remote corner of the Amazon rainforest, after he was accused by members of an indigenous community of killing a local spiritual leader.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Mon, 23 Apr 2018 16:03:06 +1000.
- Central/South America hotel performance for Q1 2018
Hotels in the Central/South America region reported positive Q1 2018 performance results, according to data from STR. STR's sample comprises more than 59,000 hotels and 8.0 million hotel rooms around the globe. ...
Hsyndicate. Mon, 23 Apr 2018 15:41:21 +0200.
- Gisele Bundchen urges fans to use less plastic on Earth Day
Gisele Bundchen is a strong believer in protecting the environment. And on Earth day, which fell on Sunday, the Brazilian bombshell gave her followers tips on how to help the planet.
Daily Mail. Mon, 23 Apr 2018 13:42:46 +0100.
- Conservative wins Paraguay presidential poll: Official
ASUNCION (AFP) - Mario Abdo Benitez, who represents Paraguay's long-dominant Colorado conservatives, won Sunday's (April 22) presidential poll, landing the top job in one of Latin America's poorest countries, election officials said.
Straits Times. Mon, 23 Apr 2018 09:38:37 +0800.
- Canadian killed in Peruvian rainforest following death of shaman
A Canadian man has been killed in a remote part of the Amazon rainforest after being blamed for the death of an elderly shaman.
Irish Independent. Mon, 23 Apr 2018 07:20:02 +0100.
- A Canadian Man Accused of Murdering a Shaman Has Been Killed by Villagers in the Peruvian Amazon
Sebastian Woodroffe's body was found after a video of his lynching surfaced on social media
Yahoo. Mon, 23 Apr 2018 05:16:08 -0400.
- Paraguay ruling party candidate wins presidential election
The son of an aide to Paraguay's former dictator won the presidential election Sunday, helped by a booming economy under his party
ABC News. Sun, 22 Apr 2018 22:48:10 -0400.
- Canadian accused of murder is lynched in Peruvian Amazon
Police find the body of a Canadian man who was accused of murdering an indigenous spiritual leader.
BBC News. Sun, 22 Apr 2018 22:31:25 GMT.
- Golf: Chilean Niemann finishes sixth in stellar professional debut
(Reuters) - Former world number one amateur Joaquin Niemann made a brilliant professional debut when he finished sixth at the Texas Open on Sunday.
Reuters. Sun, 22 Apr 2018 18:54:32 -0400.
- Canadian allegedly lynched in Peru 'gentle' seeker of 'deeper meaning,' friend says
Family and friends of a Vancouver Island man believe that he was killed in Peru in an alleged lynching by people who thought he was involved in the shooting death of an 81-year-old traditional healer.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Sun, 22 Apr 2018 17:19:16 EDT.
Copyright © 2008-2017 News-Articles.org. All rights reserved.
News Articles about South America