- Tory HQ told to gear up for a snap election to break Brexit deadlock
Tory bosses are on high alert for Theresa May to call the vote if she cannot get her Brexit deal through Parliament at a second attempt.
Daily Mail. Tue, 22 Jan 2019 17:47:15 +0000.
- Brexit: A guide to MPs' Brexit amendments
How MPs hope to change the Brexit process when Theresa May brings the issue back to the Commons.
BBC News. Tue, 22 Jan 2019 16:14:00 GMT.
- Brexit setback for Theresa May as EU confirms it would enforce hard Irish border in event of no-deal
Spokesperson says new infrastructure would 'obviously' be needed
Jon Stone. The Independent. Tue, 22 Jan 2019 15:00:00 +0000.
- Why is Brexit so complicated?
British Prime Minister Theresa May is still trying to find a way for her country to leave the European Union with a divorce deal. But why is breaking up so hard to do?
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Tue, 22 Jan 2019 09:19:26 EST.
- Brexit: MPs put forward rival Brexit plans
Theresa May is to meet the cabinet as Labour calls for a vote on options including another referendum.
BBC News. Tue, 22 Jan 2019 03:55:45 GMT.
- Theresa May Offered Plan B for Brexit. It Looks a Lot Like the Defeated Plan A.
The prime minister may be hoping that as the Brexit deadline approaches, lawmakers will vote for her plan despite misgivings.
Stephen Castle. New York Times. Tue, 22 Jan 2019 00:29:22 GMT.
- Pressure on Theresa May to rule out No Deal
Pressure on Theresa May to rule out a no-deal Brexit is stacking up after MPs derided her Plan B.
Sky News. Mon, 21 Jan 2019 23:29:00 +0000.
- 'Another Week Of Can-Kicking.' Theresa May Faces Wary Lawmakers On Brexit Deal
British lawmakers urged Prime Minister Theresa May on Monday to make changes to her Brexit plans days after they defeated a previous offer.
Daniella Cheslow. NPR. Mon, 21 Jan 2019 17:43:09 -0500.
- Britain's May condemns car bomb attack in Northern Ireland
British Prime Minister Theresa May on Monday condemned a car bomb attack in Northern Ireland's Londonderry that has highlighted the threat posed by militant groups in the province.
Reuters. Mon, 21 Jan 2019 17:33:03 -0500.
- Theresa May to push for EU concessions to secure Brexit
British Prime Minister Theresa May said yesterday that she would try to break the deadlock over her Brexit deal by seeking further concessions from the European Union on a backup plan to avoid a hard border in Ireland.
Straits Times. Tue, 22 Jan 2019 05:00:00 +0800.
- Former Finnish prime minister says he would put Brexit to a second vote
The Brexit deadlock continues after Prime Minister Theresa May presented Monday a second version of her plan to leave the European Union.
CNBC. Mon, 21 Jan 2019 17:22 GMT.
- Brexit: All the latest updates
With just 68 days until Brexit, Prime Minister Theresa May is attempting to get her deal approved by MPs.
Al Jazeera. Mon, 21 Jan 2019 17:17:41 GMT.
- Theresa May makes last-ditch Brexit bid to win over UK lawmakers
The U.K. leader again refused to rule out a "no-deal" exit as a possibility and rejected the idea of a second referendum.
CNBC. Mon, 21 Jan 2019 16:36 GMT.
- Brexit Plan B: May wants to ditch the Irish backstop to win over critics of deal
British news reports say that Prime Minister Theresa May plans to reject a cross-party consensus on Brexit in favour of avoiding a Conservative split.May is due to layout her plan B to Parliament overnight NZTSky News ...
New Zealand Herald. Mon, 21 Jan 2019 11:23:15 +1200.
- Labour Party seeks 'frank debate' on UK's Brexit plan
LONDON (AP) - Britain's Labour Party is calling for an "open and frank debate" on the government's stalled Brexit plan and an increased role for Parliament - but still won't meet with Prime Minister Theresa May for talks. ...
Gregory Katz. Washington Times. Sat, 19 Jan 2019 04:17:20 -0500.
- UK PM May refuses to rule out 'no-deal' Brexit
British Prime Minister Theresa May scrambled to put together a new Brexit strategy after MPs rejected her EU divorce deal, and insisted she could not rule out a potentially damaging "no-deal" split. ...
Yahoo. Thu, 17 Jan 2019 23:35:45 -0500.
- Mutiny threat if May denies MPs vote to stop 'no deal'
UK Prime Minister Theresa May is being warned by Cabinet ministers she will face mass resignations unless she allows MPs to try to stop a no-deal Brexit.
Irish Independent. Fri, 18 Jan 2019 02:30:00 +0000.
- Theresa May latest WEF no-show as Brexit crisis bites
UK Prime Minister Theresa May will not be attending the World Economic Forum (WEF) annual meeting in Davos this month, a British government spokesperson announced on Thursday.
The Local. Thu, 17 Jan 2019 20:16:22 +0100.
- British PM May Survives Confidence Vote But Faces Immediate Brexit Crisis
Britain's Prime Minister Theresa May scraped through a vote of no confidence Wednesday that would have brought down her government. But she is faced with an immediate crisis over her country's exit from the European Union. ...
Voice of America. Thu, 17 Jan 2019 07:39:00 -0500.
- How will Brexit impact the U.S.?
British Prime Minister Theresa May survived another no-confidence vote Wednesday by 19 votes, after lawmakers rejected her Brexit deal. ...
CBS News. Thu, 17 Jan 2019 02:31:40 +0000.