- Wrong path? Scientist questions Italy's coronavirus strategy
Doctor says authorities should set up centres to separate infected patients from their families, as was done in China.
Al Jazeera. Mon, 30 Mar 2020 20:14:55 GMT.
- Coronavirus Measures Ramp Up In Japan Following Postponement Of 2020 Tokyo Olympics
Japan has avoided strict coronavirus measures for weeks as much of the world locks down. But with the postponement of the 2020 Olympics and a sudden spike in Tokyo COVID-19 cases, that appears to be changing.
By Joel Rush, Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 30 Mar 2020 19:37:13 +0000.
- Coronavirus patients may still be contagious up to EIGHT DAYS after symptoms disappear, study finds
A new study from Yale University School of Medicine found that some coronavirus patients in China were contagious for up to eight days after symptoms such as cough and fever abated.
Daily Mail. Mon, 30 Mar 2020 18:54:04 GMT.
- Japan warship, China fishing boat collide in East China Sea
The collision caused a hole in the destroyer Shimakaze above its waterline but it was still able to move on its own, the ministry said.
Sydney Morning Herald. Tue, 31 Mar 2020 05:47:55 +1100.
- Morgan Stanley, Goldman Get Nod for Majority Stakes in China JV
With the approval of increasing their stake in respective securities JV, Morgan Stanley (MS) and Goldman (GS) are set to further diversify their revenues.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Mon, 30 Mar 2020 15:26:00 GMT.
- Coronavirus: Huge crowds as India lockdown sparks mass migration
Hundreds of thousands have left cities as India went into lockdown to stop coronavirus outbreak.
BBC News. Mon, 30 Mar 2020 11:31:12 GMT.
- JinkoSolar increases philanthropic efforts by donating one million face masks to 20 more countries
SHANGHAI, March 30, 2020 -- JinkoSolar announced that it will increase its philanthropic efforts during the global coronavirus pandemic by donating one million face masks to 20 more countries across North America, Europe and Asia. ...
PR Newswire. Mon, 30 Mar 2020 11:16:00 +0000.
- BBC stations join forces for nationwide singalong
DJs from Radio 1, Radio 2, 6 Music, 1Xtra and Asian Network will join forces on Thursday morning.
BBC News. Mon, 30 Mar 2020 09:25:52 GMT.
- COVID-19 and the Chinese Hotel Sector
From the 2020 Chinese Spring Festival, Covid-19 spread in China. Hubei Province was the first and worst-hit area. Successively, the contagious virus reached cities and towns all over the country within a few days. ...
Hsyndicate. Mon, 30 Mar 2020 10:34:00 +0200.
- European Stocks Trading in Negative Territory
Asian stock markets begin new week on down note over continuing worries about coronavirus pandemic.
Voice of America. Mon, 30 Mar 2020 03:44:41 -0400.
- Asian shares continue to feel brunt of coronavirus pandemic
Asian shares started the week with fresh losses as the coronavirus outbreak continues to shut down travel and business in many parts of the world.
Irish Independent. Mon, 30 Mar 2020 03:23:57 +0000.
- Asian shares extend losses as toll from pandemic surges
BANGKOK (AP) - Asian shares started the week with fresh losses as countries reported surging numbers of infections from the coronavirus that has prompted shutdowns of travel and business in many parts of the world. ...
Elaine Kurtenbach. Washington Times. Sun, 29 Mar 2020 22:52:20 -0400.
- Sen. Cotton: China 'Lying' About End of COVID-19 Crisis There
China is lying about the end of the coronavirus outbreak in the country, according to Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark.
Newsmax. Sun, 29 Mar 2020 15:07:26 EDT.
- State Department: U.S. 'leading the world' in coronavirus fight while China takes credit
The State Department is touting a nearly $300 million American aid package for dozens of countries battling coronavirus at a moment when China seeks to portray itself as the global leader in responding to the pandemic. ...
Guy Taylor. Washington Times. Sun, 29 Mar 2020 11:40:55 -0400.
- Wuhan Resumes Train Service Following Lockdown
China reports 45 new coronavirus cases for total of 81,439
Voice of America. Sun, 29 Mar 2020 03:43:05 -0400.
- A Reward Of Liquor For Coronavirus Heroes In China Does Not Bring Cheers
A token of appreciation for medical staff who worked in Wuhan when coronavirus was at its peak is getting an icy reception on social media.
Yuhan Xu. NPR. Sat, 28 Mar 2020 07:01:03 -0400.
- Could a borderless pandemic drive a surge in 'Canada-first' isolationism?
The recent furor over a February shipment of medical supplies to China's COVID-19 hot zone suggests the pandemic is going to drive political tensions over Canada's international commitments for years to come.
CBC News. Sat, 28 Mar 2020 04:00:00 EDT.
- Asia Pacific Airlines Traffic Results - February 2020
Passenger traffic slumps, cargo demand holding up.
Travel Industry Wire. Fri, 27 Mar 2020 13:52:22 EST.
- Lisa Ling on Trump blaming China for coronavirus: 'If anything, we should be asking China for help'
Lisa Ling, a former co-host of "The View," reappeared on her old show Friday and urged the United States to ask China for assistance in confronting the spread of COVID-19.
Sam Dorman. Fox News. Fri, 27 Mar 2020 17:29:34 GMT.
- Coronavirus live updates: New York City mayor projects half of city will be infected
A pandemic of the novel coronavirus has now infected more than half a million people around the world since the first cases were detected in China back in December.
ABC News. Fri, 27 Mar 2020 12:32:44 -0400.