- Medina and Ferreira Post Big Surfing Scores as Storm Rolls In
Several rounds of competition were jammed into one day as a tropical storm churned off the east coast of central Japan.
John Branch. New York Times. Tue, 27 Jul 2021 03:51:29 +0000.
- Tokyo Olympics: Philippines win first EVER Olympic gold medal
The 30-year-old took gold with her final lift of the day, obliterating her personal best to see off world record holder Liao Qiuyun of China and she was unable to hold back the tears at the end.
Daily Mail. Tue, 27 Jul 2021 02:25:01 GMT.
- PetroChina (PTR) Stock Sinks As Market Gains: What You Should Know
PetroChina (PTR) closed at $42.05 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.45% move from the prior day.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Mon, 26 Jul 2021 21:50:20 GMT.
- China accuses US of oppressing Beijing in high-level talks
- Ex-coach/player wants meeting with Goodell over Asian remark
Former NFL player and coach Eugene Chung is still waiting to meet with Commissioner Roger Goodell regarding an anti-Asian comment he says a team made about him during a job interview this year.
Fox News. Mon, 26 Jul 2021 19:21:39 GMT.
- Tokyo Games: Japan tops medals table and UK's Daley lands Olympic gold
Japan topped the medals table at the Tokyo Olympics after the host nation won three golds on Monday and British diver Tom Daley was finally crowned an Olympic champion at his fourth Games in an emotional triumph.
News Wires. France 24. Mon, 26 Jul 2021 18:50:01 GMT.
- Russian senior diplomat, Japanese ambassador discuss regional, global security
Earlier, the Japanese ambassador Toyohisa Kozuki was summoned to the Russian foreign ministry, which expressed strong protest to Tokyo over its unfriendly steps against Moscow
Tass. Mon, 26 Jul 2021 19:25:31 +0300.
- From tuition to takeaways, why China's regulatory crackdown is proving unappetising for investors
China's government has just provided investors with another reminder of why they should tread carefully when putting money into the country.
Sky News. Mon, 26 Jul 2021 15:54:00 +0100.
- WATCH: Huge sandstorm engulfs China city
A sandstorm over 300 feet high enveloped the Chinese city of Jiuquan on Sunday.
ABC News. Mon, 26 Jul 2021 10:42:33 -0400.
- Tokyo Olympics: Day-by-day guide to the key events, big stars and British medal hopes
Want to know what's happening when in Tokyo? Check out our comprehensive guide to all the action in Japan.
BBC News. Mon, 26 Jul 2021 14:01:28 GMT.
- Sandstorm swallows city in northwestern China
Dust clouds towered at least 100 metres (330ft) over Dunhuang.
BBC News. Mon, 26 Jul 2021 12:31:18 GMT.
- Marketing Alternative Protein In China: Challenges & Success Factors
The alternative protein market in China is poised for growth, but investment and smart marketing are still critical to educate consumers and build brands.
By Michael Golden, Forbes Councils Member. Forbes. Mon, 26 Jul 2021 08:20:00 -0400.
- The 13-year-old who made history with gold for Japan
Nishiya Momiji, the pocket rocket from Osaka, has given Japan a new national hero and one of two golds from skateboarding events.
Eryk Bagshaw. Sydney Morning Herald. Mon, 26 Jul 2021 18:34:50 +1000.
- New rules have China private education firms bracing for a hit
Changes sent shockwaves across China's $120bn private tutoring sector, leading to a huge sell-off in listed firms.
Al Jazeera. Mon, 26 Jul 2021 05:50:13 +0000.
- FTSE 100 above 7,000 while rally in US stocks leaves Asia down; Sensex opens in the red
US markets surged on Friday with all three major indexes hitting record highs
Stuti Mishra. The Independent. Mon, 26 Jul 2021 05:30:42 GMT.
- Kazakhs Elect Village Mayors In Direct Elections For First Time
Voters in Kazakhstan's rural districts are casting their ballots in the authoritarian Central Asian country's first-ever direct election of local mayors.
Radio Liberty. Sun, 25 Jul 2021 12:32:39 +0000.
- South China Sea: Philippines is changing strategy with China
Manila has changed tack. It's no longer seeking to appease Beijing in the hope of a fair deal. Instead, a Philippines patrol ship has confronted a Chinese warship intruding on its territory.The Philippine Coast Guard (PCG) ...
New Zealand Herald. Sun, 25 Jul 2021 16:53:58 +1200.
- Atlanta-area spa shootings suspect set to be arraigned
The arraignment hearing for the suspected gunman in the March Atlanta-area shooting spree that killed eight people, including six Asian women, is scheduled to take place Tuesday, the Cherokee County District ...
Celine Castronuovo. The Hill. Sat, 24 Jul 2021 18:20:06 +0000.
- Boeing bullish on Asia-Pacific despite Covid challenges
Boeing sees strong opportunities for growth in Asia-Pacific defence markets despite current challenges related to Covid-19, a company official has said.
Janes 360. Thu, 22 Jul 2021 11:12:00 Z.
- China Thanks Taiwan President, Indirectly, for Concern Over Floods
More than 30 people have died from the heavy rains.
Voice of America. Thu, 22 Jul 2021 05:55:05 -0400.