- Why broken African phones are shipped to Europe
A lack of recycling facilities in Africa has spurred one Dutch company to import broken phones.
BBC News. Tue, 30 Nov 2021 00:22:37 GMT.
- Dutch Covid-19 hotel saga raises quarantine questions
Dozens of people quarantined here are in theory policed only by individual responsibility.
Straits Times. Tue, 30 Nov 2021 07:04:18 +0800.
- Dutch aqueduct goes OVER motorway which sinks below the surface of a lake in incredible footage
The Veluwemeer Aqueduct in the town of Harderwijk in the centre of the Netherlands, allows boats to sail over the 80ft bridge while cars speed along underneath them.
Daily Mail. Mon, 29 Nov 2021 15:58:32 GMT.
- Couple who escaped Covid quarantine hotel arrested by Dutch police
Authorities said that the couple were arrested from a plane that was about to depart for Spain.
Sravasti Dasgupta. The Independent. Mon, 29 Nov 2021 10:26:27 GMT.
- Covid: Dutch police arrest quarantine hotel escapees
Police say the arrests were made on a plane in Amsterdam's airport before take-off to Spain on Sunday.
BBC News. Mon, 29 Nov 2021 09:36:15 GMT.
- Couple with COVID-19 arrested on plane to Spain after fleeing Dutch quarantine hotel
A married couple who tested positive for COVID-19 have been arrested after fleeing a quarantine hotel in the Netherlands before attempting to leave the country.
Sky News. Mon, 29 Nov 2021 07:09:00 +0000.
- Covid 19 Delta outbreak: Expert slams Africa travel ban over Omicron
An African Union vaccine expert has slammed western countries in a scathing TV interview, criticising the West for banning Africa over the new Omicron variant and calling for a co-ordinated global shutdown.It comes as Dutch ...
New Zealand Herald. Mon, 29 Nov 2021 07:15:17 +1200.
- 13 cases of omicron COVID-19 variant confirmed in Netherlands; Australia reports 2
While much remains to be learned about the new variant, researchers are concerned that it may be more resistant to the protection provided by vaccines.
Ap. ABC News. Sun, 28 Nov 2021 14:57:36 +0000.
- Omicron detected in 13 air passengers in the Netherlands
Dutch health authorities have confirmed cases of new COVID variant among travellers arriving from South Africa.
Al Jazeera. Sun, 28 Nov 2021 05:04:27 +0000.
- Netherlands Finds 61 Covid Cases on South Africa Flights
The passengers were in the air when the Netherlands announced travel restrictions on flights from southern Africa.
Claire Moses. New York Times. Sun, 28 Nov 2021 04:24:22 +0000.
- Dutch authorities check for COVID-19 omicron variant after 61 arrivals from South Africa test positive
Dutch authorities are checking for the omicron variant after 61 passengers on two flights from South Africa tested positive for COVID-19 on Friday.
Julia Musto. Fox News. Sat, 27 Nov 2021 15:37:07 GMT.
- New Omicron Covid-19 Coronavirus Variant Leads U.S., Others To Impose Travel Restrictions
The Omicron variant has already been detected among people in Hong Kong, Belgium, and Israel who had recently traveled in different parts of Africa.
By Bruce Y. Lee, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Fri, 26 Nov 2021 14:00:31 -0500.
- Hainan to host first China Sports Import Expo
The exhibition hall will include an international zone represented by six countries: Brazil, Great Britain, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands and Japan
Tass. Fri, 26 Nov 2021 20:43:15 +0300.
- Royal Dutch Shell (RDS.A) Inks 15-Year Power Purchase Accord
The 15-year accord of Royal Dutch Shell (RDS.A) comprises the purchase of 240 megawatts from Dogger Bank C.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Thu, 25 Nov 2021 12:15:00 GMT.
- Warning shots fired at Rotterdam riot as Europe tightens COVID restrictions
Riots broke out in The Netherlands at a demonstration against restricted access for the unvaccinated, while in Austria COVID-19 vaccines will be mandatory.
Sydney Morning Herald. Sat, 20 Nov 2021 16:44:24 +1100.
Facts About the Benelux States
The Benelux States consist of Belgium, The Netherlands, and
Luxembourg. They are located in northwestern Europe, to the north
of France and to the west of Germany. Browse these government
websites for news and information about the Benelux nations.
The Kingdom of Belgium is a constitutional monarchy. Its capital
city is Brussels, and its currency is the Euro. Flemish (Dutch),
French, and German are the primary languages used in Belgium, and in
2020, Belgium's estimated population was 11,589,623.
The Kingdom of the Netherlands, a.k.a. Holland, is a constitutional
monarchy. Its capital city is Amsterdam, and its currency is the
Euro. Dutch, English, and Frisian are the primary languages used
in The Netherlands, and in 2020, the nation's estimated population was
The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg is a constitutional monarchy. Its
capital city is Luxembourg, and its currency is the Euro. French,
German, and Letzebuergesh are the primary languages used in Luxembourg,
and in 2020, Luxembourg's estimated population was 625,978.
Copyright © 2008-2021 News-Articles.org. All rights reserved.
News Articles about Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg