- Belgium becomes first country to introduce compulsory monkeypox quarantine
Those who contract the virus will now have to self-isolate for three weeks, Belgian health authorities have said, after three cases were recorded in the country.
Daily Mail. Sun, 22 May 2022 17:10:34 GMT.
- Europe health official warns monkeypox cases could 'accelerate'
France, Belgium and Germany reported their first cases of monkeypox and Italy confirmed it now had three linked cases.
Straits Times. Sat, 21 May 2022 10:24:52 +0800.
- Dutch leader faces pressure over old-school text messages
The long-serving Dutch prime minister is facing unusual political and public pressure after revelations that he has been deleting text messages about official matters for years
Via Ap News Wire. The Independent. Fri, 20 May 2022 16:08:03 GMT.
- Europe Reports Growing Number Of Monkeypox Infections As NYC Investigates Potential Case
France, Germany and Belgium confirmed their first cases this week, while the United Kingdom added 11 new cases on Friday as infections have begun to crop up around the Western world.
By Madeline Halpert, Forbes Staff. Forbes. Fri, 20 May 2022 10:20:31 -0400.
- France, Germany, Belgium report first monkeypox virus cases
The disease endemic in parts of Africa has already been reported in Australia, the US, Canada and other European states.
Al Jazeera. Fri, 20 May 2022 11:54:57 +0000.
- Pent-up Demand Drives Global Leisure and Business Flight Bookings Past 2019 Levels
U.S., U.K, Switzerland, Spain and Netherlands top the list of most visited destinations - Cruises, buses and trains see strong spending rebound in 2022 as Covid restrictions loosen.
Travel Industry Wire. 2022-05-18 11:19:22 EST.
- Eintracht Frankfurt v Rangers: How Giovanni van Bronckhorst had Scots roaring to Europa League final
Dutch glory, tactical brilliance and being a 'people person' - how Giovanni van Bronckhorst has led Rangers to the Europa League final.
BBC News. Tue, 17 May 2022 19:38:42 GMT.
- Dutch prosecutor turns deaf ear to US experts in MH17 disaster case
According to Manon Ridderbeks, "the public prosecution service has no use for it at all"
Tass. Mon, 16 May 2022 19:49:24 +0300.
- Liberty Global (LBTYA) Q1 Earnings Rise Y/Y, Revenues Fall
Liberty Global's (LBTYA) first-quarter 2022 results reflect a year-over-year decline in revenues in Belgium, Switzerland and Ireland.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Wed, 11 May 2022 15:45:00 GMT.
- Have Scientists Designed the Perfect Chocolate?
Part of a burgeoning field of 'edible metamaterials,' Dutch physicists found that 3-D printed spiral-shaped candies give the ideal eating experience
Smithsonian. Wed, 11 May 2022 14:33:03 +0000.
- Dutch 18th Century mass grave: Skeletons in Vianen were British soldiers
Bones found in the Dutch city of Vianen date back to the late 18th Century, archaeologists say.
BBC News. Tue, 10 May 2022 11:34:46 GMT.
- German, Dutch Foreign Ministers Call For Justice During Surprise Visit To Ukraine
The foreign ministers of Germany and the Netherlands have made a surprise visit to Ukraine, stopping in the Kyiv suburbs of Bucha and Irpin, where Russian forces are accused of committing war crimes before retreating last month.
Radio Liberty. Tue, 10 May 2022 10:34:56 +0000.
- Boy, four, crashes mother's car after taking it for joyride
A four-year-old boy has been likened to F1 star Max Verstappen after taking his mother's car for a drive in the Netherlands.
Sky News. Mon, 02 May 2022 07:31:00 +0100.
- Prince Harry and Meghan arrive at Invictus Games 2022
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle arrive at the Invictus Games 2022 in the Netherlands
Sydney Morning Herald. Mon, 02 May 2022 05:56:51 +1000.
- Netherlands to modernise electronic warfare capabilities
The Royal Netherlands Army is modernising it mobile electronic warfare (EW) capabilities under the Joint Electronic Attack project.
Janes 360. Fri, 22 Apr 2022 16:35:25 Z.
Facts About the Benelux States
The Benelux States consist of Belgium, The Netherlands, and
Luxembourg. They are located in northwestern Europe, to the north
of France and to the west of Germany. Browse these government
websites for news and information about the Benelux nations.
The Kingdom of Belgium is a constitutional monarchy. Its capital
city is Brussels, and its currency is the Euro. Flemish (Dutch),
French, and German are the primary languages used in Belgium, and in
2020, Belgium's estimated population was 11,589,623.
The Kingdom of the Netherlands, a.k.a. Holland, is a constitutional
monarchy. Its capital city is Amsterdam, and its currency is the
Euro. Dutch, English, and Frisian are the primary languages used
in The Netherlands, and in 2020, the nation's estimated population was
The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg is a constitutional monarchy. Its
capital city is Luxembourg, and its currency is the Euro. French,
German, and Letzebuergesh are the primary languages used in Luxembourg,
and in 2020, Luxembourg's estimated population was 625,978.
Copyright © 2008-2022 News-Articles.org. All rights reserved.
News Articles about Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg