- The Dutch are still the world's tallest people with the average man hitting 6ft, study finds
Dutch people born in 2001 are shorter than those born in 1980, a study by the country's statistics office has found.
Daily Mail. Fri, 17 Sep 2021 23:00:37 GMT.
- A third flight carrying Afghans, US and European citizens from Kabul arrives in Doha
European nationals on board included those from Belgium, Britain, Croatia, Germany, the Netherlands and Italy.
Straits Times. Sat, 18 Sep 2021 02:41:06 +0800.
- Dutch Foreign Minister Sigrid Kaag quits over Afghanistan chaos
Sigrid Kaag is the first senior Western official to resign over the evacuation crisis last month.
BBC News. Fri, 17 Sep 2021 16:16:26 GMT.
- Second Dutch minister resigns over Afghanistan evacuation scandal
Defence Minister Ank Bijleveld steps down following censure in parliament that also prompted foreign minister to quit.
Al Jazeera. Fri, 17 Sep 2021 15:04:52 +0000.
- Shell (RDS.A) to Build Dutch Biofuels Facility to Cut Emissions
Shell's (RDS.A) 820,000-tonne-per-year biofuels facility in Rotterdam is anticipated to start producing in 2024.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Fri, 17 Sep 2021 13:04:00 GMT.
- Dutch foreign minister becomes first Western politician to resign over handling of Afghanistan evacuation
Sigrid Kaag admitted that Afghan translators for Dutch troops were left behind amid chaotic scenes
Daniel Keane. The Independent. Fri, 17 Sep 2021 09:33:27 GMT.
- Vincent Van Gogh: Newly discovered drawing goes on display
Study for Worn Out has been sitting in a Dutch family's private collection for more than a century.
BBC News. Thu, 16 Sep 2021 14:39:24 GMT.
- Gas price in Europe keeps declining after hitting record highs on previous day
The price of gas futures for October delivery at the TTF hub in the Netherlands currently stands at $771 per 1,000 cubic meters
Tass. Thu, 16 Sep 2021 10:29:01 +0300.
- A Car Racing Fan From Liverpool Is Mistaken for a Mafia Boss
The British man was arrested by armed Dutch police at the request of the Italian authorities, who believed him to be a fugitive Sicilian mobster.
Aina J. Khan and Gaia Pianigiani. New York Times. Tue, 14 Sep 2021 17:20:05 +0000.
- Autonomous Sea-Going Tug Boat Odyssey Gets Ready To Launch
The project, named Machine Odyssey in a tribute to Homer's epic poem, will take a sea going tug built by Dutch shipbuilders Damen Shipyards from Hamburg, Germany around Denmark.
By Ed Garsten, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Tue, 14 Sep 2021 09:00:00 -0400.
- Montana Aerospace to buy Asco Industries
Switzerland-based Montana Aerospace has agreed to purchase fellow aircraft parts maker Asco Industries of Belgium, saying the deal, which requires regulatory ...
Janes 360. Fri, 10 Sep 2021 09:20:31 Z.
- Migrant Crisis: Boat used to cross the Channel traced to shipyard near Rotterdam
A boat used by 13 migrants to cross the English Channel has been traced by Sky News to a boatyard hundreds of kilometres away in the Netherlands.
Sky News. Thu, 09 Sep 2021 16:38:00 +0100.
- WATCH: Cyclists pedal 'underwater' on unique path
Cyclists in Belgium can now enjoy the unique feeling of cycling below water level via an unusual bike path.
ABC News. Tue, 07 Sep 2021 12:17:46 -0400.
- Verstappen takes championship lead with Dutch Grand Prix win
Max Verstappen won his home grand prix for Red Bull on Sunday, taking the Formula One championship lead in front of a roaring army of fans.
Sydney Morning Herald. Mon, 06 Sep 2021 01:37:42 +1000.
- Floating Dutch Cow Farm Aims to Curb Climate Impact
In the low-lying Netherlands where land is scarce and climate change is a daily threat, the three-story glass and steel platform aims to show the 'future of breeding'
Voice of America. Fri, 03 Sep 2021 12:41:55 -0400.
Facts About the Benelux States
The Benelux States consist of Belgium, The Netherlands, and
Luxembourg. They are located in northwestern Europe, to the north
of France and to the west of Germany. Browse these government
websites for news and information about the Benelux nations.
The Kingdom of Belgium is a constitutional monarchy. Its capital
city is Brussels, and its currency is the Euro. Flemish (Dutch),
French, and German are the primary languages used in Belgium, and in
2020, Belgium's estimated population was 11,589,623.
The Kingdom of the Netherlands, a.k.a. Holland, is a constitutional
monarchy. Its capital city is Amsterdam, and its currency is the
Euro. Dutch, English, and Frisian are the primary languages used
in The Netherlands, and in 2020, the nation's estimated population was
The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg is a constitutional monarchy. Its
capital city is Luxembourg, and its currency is the Euro. French,
German, and Letzebuergesh are the primary languages used in Luxembourg,
and in 2020, Luxembourg's estimated population was 625,978.
Copyright © 2008-2021 News-Articles.org. All rights reserved.
News Articles about Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg