- Meet Belfast's young climate change protesters
Young people all over the world are walking out of school in protest of climate change - and Belfast is no different.
BBC News. Sat, 25 May 2019 06:21:40 GMT.
- California Liberals Can Beat Climate Change by Stopping Illegal Immigration
No matter where you are on the political spectrum, this proposal should go a long way toward solving at least one of the crises that concern you.
American Thinker. Sat, 25 May 2019 00:00:00 -0500.
- Climate change could see PALM TREES growing wild in the UK after gardeners spot them 'self-seeding'
Palm trees could start growing wild in the UK due to climate change. The Chinese windmill palm has already been reported by gardeners to have 'self-seeded' in the Great British countryside.
Daily Mail. Sat, 25 May 2019 02:02:26 +0100.
- School students strike worldwide, demand action on climate change
Nearly 2,500 strikes have been registered on the 'Fridays for Future' website, with the number likely to rise.
Al Jazeera. Fri, 24 May 2019 20:26:55 GMT.
- Climate activists call for action in Latin America
RIO DE JANEIRO (AP) - Climate change activists in Latin America rallied for action on global warming Friday, heeding a call by Swedish teenager Greta Thunberg to hold demonstrations across the world. ...
Washington Times. Fri, 24 May 2019 14:01:16 -0400.
- Climate change affects the genetic diversity of a species
What effects does climate change have on the genetic diversity of living organisms? In a new study, researchers studied the genome of the alpine marmot. ...
Science Daily. Fri, 24 May 2019 10:27:57 EDT.
- Students Worldwide Protest Inaction on Climate Change
Thousands of school students in Australia and New Zealand took to the streets Friday, initiating an international day of protests against the lack of action against climate change. ...
Voice of America. Fri, 24 May 2019 09:31:10 -0400.
- Climate change a top issue for European Parliament voters
LANGEOOG, Germany (AP) - Hungry tourists stream into the glass-fronted balcony of Michael Recktenwald's restaurant on the German island of Langeoog, with its splendid view of the North Sea and the blue skies above. ...
Frank Jordans. Washington Times. Fri, 24 May 2019 02:39:45 -0400.
- Rich Need To Tackle Climate Change As Research Shows It Will Eventually Make Them Poorer
Some of the leading scientists in the U.K. ...
By Oliver Williams, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 23 May 2019 11:30:00 +0000.
- 'It's just an all-night buffet': New York rat infestation blamed on climate change and gentrification
One professor leads 'safaris' to watch vermin frolic brazenly in broad daylight
Winnie Hu. The Independent. Thu, 23 May 2019 07:32:00 GMT.
- Amazon rejects facial recognition, climate change proposals
Amazon said Wednesday that shareholders voted against proposals related to climate change and facial recognition technology
ABC News. Wed, 22 May 2019 17:15:39 -0400.
- Leonardo DiCaprio narrates climate change doc trailer
DiCaprio narrates "Ice on Fire," which highlights never-before-seen solutions to our climate crisis
CBS News. Wed, 22 May 2019 19:41:09 +0000.
- The Global Insurance Industry's $6 Billion Existential Threat: Coal Power
Within 30 years climate change could triple global insurance industry damages from 2018's record high, so why are insurers still funding coal, the largest source of emissions?
By Energy Innovation: Policy and Technology, Contributor. Forbes. Wed, 22 May 2019 13:15:00 +0000.
- Nearly 25% of West Antarctic Ice in Danger of Collapse
Decades of climate change have severely weakened 24% of western Antarctica's ice.
Live Science. Tue, 21 May 2019 07:01:00 EDT.
- Michael Bennet introduces climate change plan
He announced his plan just after a weekend of campaigning in Iowa, touring farms and areas affected by extreme flooding
CBS News. Mon, 20 May 2019 23:52:27 +0000.
- Germany's AfD embraces climate change denial as part of EU campaign
Politicians of the far-right Alternative for Germany (AfD) have discovered climate change denial in their campaign for European Parliamentary elections.
The Local. Mon, 20 May 2019 10:01:51 +0200.
- Germany's far-right AfD warms to climate change denial
They deny global warming, oppose wind farms, defend diesel engines and coal mines, and mock teenage climate activist Greta Thunberg as a green "cult" leader. ...
Yahoo. Sun, 19 May 2019 23:07:59 -0400.
- Climate change: One man's fight to save a California tree
Cody tried to replant a San Diego forest destroyed by wildfire but climate change is making it hard.
BBC News. Sat, 18 May 2019 23:57:04 GMT.
- Medical News Today: Scientists find possible causes for chronic kidney disease 'epidemic'
New research suggests that climate change and environmental toxins may explain the increasing prevalence of chronic kidney disease.
Medical News Today. Sat, 18 May 2019 03:00:00 PDT.
- Millions of Australians head to the polls
Australians voted in a general election on Saturday in which the ruling conservative coalition campaigned on its record of economic management and a resurgent Labor opposition promised action on climate change and tax reform.
CNBC. Sat, 18 May 2019 05:55 GMT.