- Mueller's investigation ended without any charges of collusion
President Donald Trump has uttered the phrase "no collusion" in the past two years to pretty much anybody who would listen - more than 200 times. On Friday, special counsel Robert S Mueller III's Russia investigation ended. ...
New Zealand Herald. Sun, 24 Mar 2019 15:24:02 +1200.
- Don Trump Jr uses Maury Povich paternity meme to mock Democrats
'Democrats, the test results are back, and Donald Trump is your daddy,' read the text on the image Trump Jr posted on Instagram Saturday, a day after Mueller filed his final report.
Daily Mail. Sat, 23 Mar 2019 22:03:44 GMT.
- President Trump in a 'great mood' after Mueller report passed to DOJ: Sources
President Donald Trump reportedly in a "great mood" as Washington awaits Attorney General William Barr on special counsel Robert Mueller report.
ABC News. Sat, 23 Mar 2019 17:40:13 -0400.
- Trump hails end of ISIS 'caliphate,' vows to remain 'vigilant'
WASHINGTON (AFP) - US President Donald Trump hailed the end of the of the Islamic State group's "caliphate" Saturday (March 23), vowing that the United States would remain "vigilant" against the diehard jihadists.
Straits Times. Sun, 24 Mar 2019 03:23:19 +0800.
- Trump sends top officials to Beijing to continue China trade talks
President Donald Trump is sending U.S. Trade Rep. Robert Lighthizer and Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin to Beijing on Thursday to continue U.S. trade talks with China.
CNBC. Sat, 23 Mar 2019 17:27 GMT.
- Trump silent on anxiously-awaited Mueller investigation report, lawmakers urge quick release
President Donald Trump remained silent on Saturday as lawmakers awaited the main findings of a 22-month investigation by Special Counsel Robert Mueller into Russia's role in the 2016 U.S. ...
Reuters. Sat, 23 Mar 2019 13:01:23 -0400.
- Trump's 'economic illiteracy' caused the US-China trade war, says professor
U.S. President Donald Trump has on many occasions said the trade imbalance between the U.S. and China is a sign that America is being "ripped off."
CNBC. Sat, 23 Mar 2019 10:05 GMT.
- Trump, Merkel Discuss NATO, Ukraine In Phone Call
U.S. President Donald Trump and German Chancellor Angela Merkel have spoken by phone on issues including NATO funding, Ukraine, and trade, officials from the White House and German government say.
Radio Liberty. Sat, 23 Mar 2019 08:13:44 +0000.
- After Months of Anticipation, Mueller Probe Concludes
After months of anticipation, special counsel Robert Mueller delivered his report on the Russia investigation involving President Donald Trump to Attorney General William Barr. ...
Voice of America. Sat, 23 Mar 2019 00:15:00 -0400.
- Mueller report memes: He's a faster writer than George R.R. Martin - CNET
The long-awaited document involving President Donald Trump is finished, and that's enough for social media to start cracking jokes.
Gael Fashingbauer Cooper. CNET. Sat, 23 Mar 2019 01:17:51 +0000.
- Mueller revealed his Trump-Russia story in plain view
WASHINGTON (AP) - Donald Trump was in full deflection mode. The Democrats had blamed Russia for the hacking and release of damaging material on his presidential opponent, Hillary Clinton. Trump wasn't buying it. ...
Chad Day and Eric Tucker. Washington Times. Fri, 22 Mar 2019 20:51:34 -0400.
- Trump to nominate economic analyst Stephen Moore for Fed board as conservative watchdog over economy
President Donald Trump said Friday that he will nominate Stephen Moore, a conservative economic analyst and frequent critic of the Federal Reserve, to fill a vacancy on the Fed's seven-member board.
Frank Miles. Fox News. Sat, 23 Mar 2019 00:06:12 GMT.
- Mueller investigation timeline: From James Comey to the report, every major step of the probe into Donald Trump
The probe has lasted nearly two years and is expected to wrap up imminently
Clark Mindock. The Independent. Fri, 22 Mar 2019 21:25:59 +0000.
- Trump-Russia probe concludes - report delivered
The long-awaited Mueller report into alleged collusion between Donald Trump and Russia has been submitted.
Sky News. Fri, 22 Mar 2019 21:03:00 +0000.
- Trump: Would 'Love' Competing Against Biden, Sanders, Beto
President Donald Trump said in an interview airing Friday that he'd "love" competing against either former Vice President Joe Biden or Sen. ...
Newsmax. Fri, 22 Mar 2019 14:18:57 EDT.
- Trump steps up efforts to discredit Mueller's Russia investigation
President Donald Trump is intensifying his efforts to discredit a highly anticipated report on the special counsel's Russia investigation. ...
Yahoo. Fri, 22 Mar 2019 13:37:41 -0400.
- EU, Syria reject Trump's statement on Israeli sovereignty over Golan Heights
U.S. President Donald Trump says it was time to back Israeli sovereignty over the Golan Heights, territory Israel seized from Syria in the 1967 Arab-Israeli war.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Fri, 22 Mar 2019 07:42:35 EDT.
- Trump: Time for US to Recognize Israeli Sovereignty Over Golan Heights
In a surprise shift in policy, President Donald Trump said the U.S should recognize Israel's sovereignty over the Golan Heights, a piece of land Israelis captured from Syria during the Six Day War in 1967. ...
Voice of America. Fri, 22 Mar 2019 02:28:00 -0400.
- Associated Press: Trump attacks Russia probe as biased
Seeking to discredit a highly anticipated report on the Russia investigation, President Donald Trump is attacking the appointment of special counsel Robert Mueller by falsely claiming it was biased and conflicted. Read more here. ...
Helen Mukhina. Kyiv Post. Thu, 21 Mar 2019 11:27:20 +0000.
- FOCUS: Trump tearing up diplomatic rules by attacking UK and Germany
President Donald Trump is once again tearing up the diplomatic norm of treading lightly in allies' domestic politics, with his team attacking Britain's beleaguered leader over Brexit and irritating Germany.
The Local. Thu, 21 Mar 2019 08:20:59 +0100.