- Trump denies report that 'promise' he made to foreign leader prompted complaint
President Donald Trump reacted to a Washington Post story saying a "promise" he made to a foreign leader has triggered a whistelblower to make a complaint.
ABC News. Thu, 19 Sep 2019 13:34:43 -0400.
- Scott Morrison will push Trump for fuel security deal in White House talks
Scott Morrison will raise a plan to buy millions of barrels of oil from America's reserves to guarantee our fuel security when he meets with Donald Trump on Friday.
Max Koslowski. Sydney Morning Herald. Fri, 20 Sep 2019 00:02:00 +1000.
- Trump says impeachment is a 'waste of time' that does not have much support in the polls
President Donald Trump has branded impeachment a 'waste of time' and insisted the notion is not popular in a tweet on Wednesday, amid a Democratic impeachment inquiry,
Daily Mail. Thu, 19 Sep 2019 13:40:44 GMT.
- Trump Says EPA to Issue Notice to San Francisco on Homeless
President Donald Trump said on Wednesday that the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) will issue a notice in less than a week to the city of San Francisco over its homelessness problem and attendant pollution. ...
Newsmax. Thu, 19 Sep 2019 06:08:29 EDT.
- Trump Orders New 'Very Significant' Sanctions on Iran
U.S. President Donald Trump has ordered additional sanctions against Iran after receiving reports that Tehran is most likely responsible for Saturday's attacks on Saudi Arabia's oil facilities. ...
Voice of America. Thu, 19 Sep 2019 02:32:13 -0400.
- Trump stops short of blaming Iran for Saudi oil attacks
Donald Trump stopped short of blaming Iran for the attacks on Saudi soil, but said people would likely find out very soon who is responsible. ...
CBS News. Thu, 19 Sep 2019 02:26:32 -0400.
- Jeffrey Epstein accuser sues his estate executors, says he abused her 'countless times'
The woman says the abuse by Jeffrey Epstein, a former friend of Presidents Donald Trump and Bill Clinton, began when she was just age 14 or younger.
CNBC. Wed, 18 Sep 2019 18:48 GMT.
- Trump announces his 4th national security adviser, Robert O'Brien, via Twitter
U.S. President Donald Trump announces via Twitter that his choice for national security adviser in the wake of John Bolton's departure is Robert O'Brien.
CBC News. Wed, 18 Sep 2019 10:34:38 EDT.
- Trump names Robert O'Brien as new national security adviser
O'Brien was selected after having collaborated with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on a number of hostage situations; he replaces John Bolton whom President Donald Trump ousted last week.
Voice of America. Wed, 18 Sep 2019 09:41:16 -0400.
- Trump orders Treasury to 'substantially' increase Iran sanctions
President Donald Trump said in a tweet Wednesday that he ordered the Treasury Department to "substantially increase" sanctions on Iran.
CNBC. Wed, 18 Sep 2019 13:21 GMT.
- Japanese officials cautious on prospects for US trade deal
TOKYO (AP) - Officials in Japan appeared wary over the prospects for a trade deal with the U.S. after President Donald Trump said he was prepared to sign a pact soon. ...
Mari Yamaguchi. Washington Times. Tue, 17 Sep 2019 02:08:11 -0400.
- Saudi attacks: World leaders urge restraint
Donald Trump warned Iran that the US is 'locked and loaded' to respond to the attacks on Abqaiq oil facilities but other countries are urging caution.
Al Jazeera. Mon, 16 Sep 2019 16:31:00 GMT.
- Brad Pitt: Donald Trump poses a threat on 'serious issues'
When it comes to President Trump's performance, Brad Pitt believes there are bigger things to worry about than tariffs on foreign booze.
Jessica Sager. Fox News. Mon, 16 Sep 2019 16:04:02 GMT.
- Andrew Yang Knows How To Beat Donald Trump
Yang may be the only Democratic candidate that understands the psychology of persuasion.
By Kevin Kruse, Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 16 Sep 2019 09:30:00 -0400.
- Hamza Bin Laden: Trump confirms al-Qaeda leader's son is dead
Donald Trump confirms he was killed in a counter-terror operation after his death was reported in August.
BBC News. Sat, 14 Sep 2019 14:17:39 GMT.
- Trump Has Stolen Democrats' Playbook On Trade
When it comes to trade, Trump and the Democrats sound a lot alike. "It's like Donald Trump has co-opted Democratic trade policy," one analyst says. So how do his opponents differentiate themselves?
Jim Zarroli. NPR. Thu, 12 Sep 2019 15:26:37 -0400.
- US government plans ban on flavoured e-cigarettes
US president Donald Trump has proposed a ban on flavoured vaping products. following concerns about underage use of e-cigarettes.
Irish Independent. Thu, 12 Sep 2019 05:08:22 +0100.
- Jerry Springer: Donald Trump 'took my show and brought it to the White House'
Jerry Springer wants royalties from President Trump. One of the biggest names in so-called "trash TV" talk shows of the 1990s, Mr. Springer said Mr. ...
Victor Morton. Washington Times. Wed, 11 Sep 2019 17:18:30 -0400.
- Trump tells FDA to ban flavored vaping products
President Donald Trump is demanding a ban of flavored vaping products because they might be causing young people to develop severe lung problems.
Michael Brady. Modern Healthcare. Wed, 11 Sep 2019 16:55:41 EDT.
- Taliban threatens to take up arms if Washington rejects negotiations
Earlier, US President Donald Trump stated that he had cancelled meetings with the Taliban representatives
Tass. Tue, 10 Sep 2019 13:25:31 +0300.