- De Blasio announces investigation into whether Trump paid city taxes or 'cheated New York City'
Bill de Blasio, the mayor of New York, has ordered an investigation into whether Donald Trump paid his share of city taxes, saying it was highly likely he had not given Sunday night's New York Times report.
Daily Mail. Tue, 29 Sep 2020 02:32:54 GMT.
- Ethics experts see national security concern in Trump's debt
Revelations that United States President Donald Trump is personally liable for more than US$400 million ($610m) in debt are casting a shadow over his presidency that ethics experts say raises national security concerns.They ...
New Zealand Herald. Tue, 29 Sep 2020 11:58:48 +1200.
- Ex-campaign aide claims Trump in 2016 used to talk about making Ivanka his running mate
President Donald Trump allegedly considered his daughter Ivanka to be his running mate during the 2016 presidential campaign, according to claims made in a forthcoming book by former Trump campaign official Rick Gates.
Bradford Betz. Fox News. Mon, 28 Sep 2020 21:55:07 GMT.
- Anti-Trump and former GOP strategists join Hispanic groups targeting Florida voters
The effort to defeat President Donald Trump in Florida and mobilize the Hispanic vote for former Vice President Joe Biden has led to some strange bedfellows.
Yahoo. Mon, 28 Sep 2020 16:50:15 -0400.
- Celebrities who support Joe Biden for president
Some of Hollywood's biggest names are backing former Vice President Joe Biden over President Donald Trump in 2020.
CBS News. Mon, 28 Sep 2020 15:52:00 -0400.
- Trump announces rollout of new rapid coronavirus tests - but dodges tax questions
President Donald Trump has announced the rollout of 150 million "rapid" coronavirus tests during a news conference - but avoided questions about his tax affairs.
Sky News. Mon, 28 Sep 2020 20:19:00 +0100.
- The Reality TV Host vs. the Velvet Shiv: Trump and Biden in Debates
Joe Biden and Donald Trump will bring very different histories and styles to their presidential debate on Tuesday.
Adam Nagourney. New York Times. Mon, 28 Sep 2020 15:54:47 +0000.
- Trump Reportedly Wanted Daughter Ivanka To Be His Vice President
A new book by (convicted) former Trump associate Rick Gates says then-candidate Donald Trump was "not joking" about choosing his daughter as his VP.
By Lisette Voytko, Forbes Staff. Forbes. Mon, 28 Sep 2020 08:39:47 -0400.
- Trump disputes report that he paid $750 in taxes while in office
Donald Trump paid just $750 in federal income taxes the year he ran for president and in his first year in the White House, according to a report in The New York Times.
CBS News. Mon, 28 Sep 2020 08:14:06 -0400.
- Pandemic overwhelms Trump's message in critical N. Carolina
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. (AP) - President Donald Trump is fighting to fill a Supreme Court vacancy, howling with unsubstantiated claims of voter fraud and warning that violent mobs are infiltrating the suburbs. ...
Steve Peoples. Washington Times. Mon, 28 Sep 2020 01:41:41 -0400.
- Donald Trump paid $750 in US income taxes in 2016, 2017: NY Times
President Donald Trump paid no federal income taxes in 10 of the past 15 years, according to a report Sunday in The New York Times.
Ap. ABC News. Mon, 28 Sep 2020 02:27:52 +0000.
- Donald Trump 'paid $750 in federal income taxes in 2016' - New York Times
The New York Times says the president paid no income tax at all in 10 of the last 15 years.
BBC News. Sun, 27 Sep 2020 23:20:25 GMT.
- Trade tensions tipped to drag on regardless of Trump or Biden victory
A panel of Australia's top economists has warned the nation will face escalating global trade tensions and volatility whether US President Donald Trump or Joe Biden wins the November election.
Jennifer Duke. Sydney Morning Herald. Sun, 27 Sep 2020 01:00:00 +1000.
- Trump tweet about wall hints at possible visit to New Mexico
SANTA FE, N.M. (AP) - President Donald Trump hinted Friday at a visit to New Mexico without providing further details in a tweet about protecting gun rights and building the border wall. ...
Washington Times. Fri, 25 Sep 2020 18:44:12 -0400.
- Trump Already Has Plans To Undermine Election Results
Donald Trump has stated that he will not commit to a peaceful transfer of power in the White House.
By Stephanie Sarkis, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 24 Sep 2020 20:59:36 -0400.
- Judge tosses Karen McDougal's defamation suit against Tucker Carlson
A U.S. District Court judge tossed out a defamation lawsuit brought against Fox News by former Playboy model Karen McDougal, who took a $150,000 payoff to repress her claim of an affair with then-candidate Donald Trump ...
Joe Concha. The Hill. Thu, 24 Sep 2020 23:21:10 +0000.
- President Trump sued for fraud by niece Mary
Mary Trump accuses Donald Trump and siblings of cheating her out of millions in her inheritance.
BBC News. Thu, 24 Sep 2020 17:40:19 GMT.
- Canadian woman charged with sending deadly poison ricin to Trump called him 'Ugly Tyrant Clown' in letter
Pascale Cecile Veronique Ferrier, charged with mailing President Donald Trump the deadly poison ricin, called him "The Ugly Tyrant Clown" in a letter, a criminal complaint says.
CNBC. Wed, 23 Sep 2020 15:02:18 GMT.
- Trump says U.S. will remain open as UK imposes coronavirus restrictions: 'We're not going to be doing that'
"The U.K. just shut down again. They just announced that they're going to do a shutdown, and we're not going to be doing that," President Donald Trump told Fox 2 Detroit during an interview.
CNBC. Tue, 22 Sep 2020 21:37:47 GMT.
- First US Presidential Debate Topics Released
US President Donald Trump and former Vice President Joe Biden will address six topics over 90 minutes of uninterrupted debate.
Voice of America. Tue, 22 Sep 2020 17:03:09 -0400.