- EU debates how and when to start trade talks with Trump
European ministers will begin debating on Friday how and when to start trade negotiations with the United States, aware that U.S. President Donald Trump may impose punitive tariffs on EU car imports if the bloc waits too long.
Reuters. Thu, 21 Feb 2019 23:02:51 -0500.
- Judge slaps gag order on Roger Stone after inflammatory Instagram post
A federal judge delivered a stinging reprimand to Roger Stone on Thursday, just days after the longtime adviser to Donald Trump slammed her in an Instagram post.
ABC News. Thu, 21 Feb 2019 20:39:14 -0500.
- Alec Baldwin and Donald Trump Jr. trade blows on Twitter over SNL
Alec Baldwin and Donald Trump Jr. have been trading blows on Twitter following the actor's latest Saturday Night Live skit making fun of the President.
Daily Mail. Fri, 22 Feb 2019 00:32:49 GMT.
- Former Trump adviser hit with gag order over judge image
A former adviser to Donald Trump has been hit with a gag order by a judge after he posted a photo on Instagram showing her next to what appeared to be the crosshairs of a gun.
Sky News. Thu, 21 Feb 2019 21:58:00 +0000.
- Trump challenges US companies to speed up work on 5G networks
US President Donald Trump challenged US telecommunications companies on Thursday to boost their efforts to build advanced networks.
Sydney Morning Herald. Fri, 22 Feb 2019 05:17:33 +1100.
- The best pictures from the Nice Carnival (featuring Donald Trump as an evil clown)
The annual Nice Carnival on the French Riviera is in full swing. ...
The Local. Thu, 21 Feb 2019 09:20:00 +0100.
- Is Trump Changing His Policy On High-Skilled Immigration?
Actions speak louder than words. Specific policy changes will signal whether Donald Trump wants to increase legal immigration.
By Stuart Anderson, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 21 Feb 2019 00:06:00 -0500.
- Judge Andrew Napolitano: Trump's brazen, unconstitutional overreach
Last week, President Donald Trump followed through on a threat he had been making for months. It was not a blistering or insulting tweet. It was not an attack on the press or congressional Democrats. It was an attack on the Constitution.
Andrew Napolitano. Fox News. Thu, 21 Feb 2019 05:00:10 GMT.
- White House climate panel to look at threats to national security, include sceptic
WASHINGTON (NYTIMES) - President Donald Trump is preparing to establish a panel to examine whether climate change affects national security, despite existing reports from his own government showing that global warming is a growing threat.
Straits Times. Thu, 21 Feb 2019 12:14:08 +0800.
- Bookies Agree: Trump Favorite to Win 2020 Race
With his odds unchanged following Sen. Bernie Sanders' official bid announcement, President Donald Trump is a 3-2 favorite to win the 2020 presidential election, according to sportsbook brand manager Dave Mason of BetOnline.ag.
Newsmax. Wed, 20 Feb 2019 20:27:22 EDT.
- Trump bars US-born woman who joined IS from returning
President Donald Trump said Wednesday he is barring a US-born former Islamic State propagandist from returning home, making the highly unusual case that she is not a US citizen. ...
Yahoo. Wed, 20 Feb 2019 18:16:24 -0500.
- Killings by white supremacists in US more than doubled last year, says new report
Report says Donald Trump pushed 'noxious' anti-immigrant and anti-Muslim during this period
Andrew Buncombe. The Independent. Wed, 20 Feb 2019 20:48:45 +0000.
- New York Times publisher rips Trump over 'enemy of the people' accusation
President Donald Trump is using rhetoric that encourages "threats and violence against journalists at home and abroad," the publisher of The New York Times, A.G. Sulzberger, said in a statement Wednesday.
CNBC. Wed, 20 Feb 2019 18:50 GMT.
- US election 2020: Which Democrat will take on Trump in 2020?
Bernie Sanders has joined the race to stop Donald Trump from being re-elected. But who else has a shot at becoming the next president?
BBC News. Wed, 20 Feb 2019 18:23:42 GMT.
- Trump's China trade remarks leave wiggle room
President Donald Trump tells reporters March 1 deadline for agreement with China isn't a "magical date"
CBS News. Wed, 20 Feb 2019 16:38:06 +0000.
- Kim or Trump? Hanoi barber offers leaders' hairdos for free
In a Hanoi barbershop, about a dozen customers are getting free Kim Jong Un or President Donald Trump hairstyles. Kim is coming to the Vietnamese capital next week for his second summit with Trump.
CNBC. Wed, 20 Feb 2019 12:56 GMT.
- Report Says Trump Asked For Ally to Lead Hush Money Probe, Trump Denies
U.S. President Donald Trump has denied asking his former acting attorney general to put a Trump ally in charge of a federal investigation into hush money paid to two women during the 2016 election campaign. ...
Voice of America. Wed, 20 Feb 2019 05:19:23 -0500.
- For Trump and Kim in Vietnam, Just Meeting Won't be Good Enough
Perhaps the biggest achievement of the first summit between Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un was that it happened at all. But when the two leaders meet again next week, that likely won't be good enough. ...
Voice of America. Tue, 19 Feb 2019 22:03:00 -0500.
- Gavin Newsom accuses Donald Trump of 'political retribution' in bullet-train money fight
California Gov. Gavin Newsom says the Trump administration is engaging in "political retribution" by trying to take back $3.5 billion granted for the state's high-speed rail project. ...
Washington Times. Tue, 19 Feb 2019 20:33:26 -0500.
- Trump approves plan to create Space Force and puts it under Air Force control
President Donald Trump signed a policy directive Tuesday that laid out a framework for the Space Force he has long sought but that fell short of his initial vision for a new service that is "separate but equal" to the Air ...
New Zealand Herald. Wed, 20 Feb 2019 11:45:24 +1200.