- Trump puts Mike Pence in charge of response to coronavirus, says US risk 'remains very low'
President Donald Trump said Wednesday in an address from the White House that the risk to the U.S. from the deadly coronavirus "remains very low."
CNBC. Thu, 27 Feb 2020 14:31:52 GMT.
- Trump says US 'ready' for virus threat despite new infection
WASHINGTON (AP) - President Donald Trump declared that a widespread U.S. ...
Lauran Neergaard and Ricardo Alonso-zaldivar. Washington Times. Thu, 27 Feb 2020 05:29:13 -0500.
- World shares slump after Trump announcement on virus plans
Shares fell in Europe and Asia on Thursday after President Donald Trump announced the U.S. was stepping up its efforts to combat the virus outbreak that began in China, as the number of cases surpassed 81,000. ...
Elaine Kurtenbach. Washington Times. Thu, 27 Feb 2020 01:38:17 -0500.
- Trump blames tanking financial markets on Democrats 'making fools out of themselves' at the debate
President Donald Trump took a series of swipes at Democrats while briefing reporters on the coronavirus outbreak - and blamed a market sell-off on the Democratic debate.
Daily Mail. Thu, 27 Feb 2020 06:00:32 GMT.
- Trump says 'quite a bit' of sell-off is fear a Democrat will win election, along with coronavirus
President Donald Trump said that fears a Democrat could win the election contributed substantially to the week's sell-off.
CNBC. Thu, 27 Feb 2020 02:02:17 GMT.
- Trump: 'Incompetent' Pelosi 'Trying to Create a Panic'
Amid House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's, D-Calif., criticism of his coronavirus response, President Donald Trump fired back, calling her "incompetent" and saying she is trying to create a "panic" for a political gain.
Newsmax. Wed, 26 Feb 2020 21:47:32 EDT.
- Pres. Trump names VP Pence to lead US response to COVID-19 coronavirus threat
President Donald Trump declared Wednesday that the U.S. is "very, very ready" for whatever the coronavirus threat brings, and he put his vice president in charge of overseeing the nation's response.
Ap. ABC News. Thu, 27 Feb 2020 00:31:45 +0000.
- Trump names Pence to lead US response to coronavirus threat
President Donald Trump declared that the U.S. is "very, very ready" for whatever the coronavirus threat brings, and he put his vice president in charge of overseeing the nation's response.
Associated Press. Modern Healthcare. Wed, 26 Feb 2020 19:06:28 EST.
- Trump downplays coronavirus risk, puts Pence in charge of U.S. response
Donald Trump declared Wednesday that the U.S. is "very, very ready" for whatever the coronavirus threat brings, and he put his vice-president in charge of overseeing the nation's response.
CBC News. Wed, 26 Feb 2020 18:57:35 EST.
- The coronavirus is teaching Trump a valuable lesson about Wall Street
There's a reason most presidents are cautious when mentioning the stock market. President Donald Trump is learning it the hard way this week.
Sydney Morning Herald. Thu, 27 Feb 2020 08:04:00 +1100.
- 2 Mutual Funds to Benefit From Trump's Defense Budget
Defense stocks have had a great run since Donald Trump became President, courtesy of his humongous defense spending plan.
Nitish Marwah. Zacks. Wed, 26 Feb 2020 13:54:00 GMT.
- UNIAN: Trump prolongs US sanctions over Russian aggression against Ukraine
U.S. President Donald Trump has prolonged U.S. sanctions against the Russian Federation for its aggression in Ukraine. ...
Helen Mukhina. Kyiv Post. Wed, 26 Feb 2020 10:45:18 +0000.
- Donald Trump in India: Key deals signed on defence but not on trade
The US president announces defence deals with India but says there's work still to do on trade.
BBC News. Tue, 25 Feb 2020 12:52:33 GMT.
- Death toll rises as violence continues for third day in Delhi
At least eight civilians and a policeman killed as US President Donald Trump holds talks with PM Modi in Indian capital.
Al Jazeera. Tue, 25 Feb 2020 11:56:34 GMT.
- Past, Present And Future Of Hospitality In The US
The decade began in 2010 with President Barack Obama signing into law a new health care bill. In 2016, Donald Trump was elected as president in one of the greatest upsets in political history. ...
Hsyndicate. Tue, 25 Feb 2020 10:21:45 +0200.
- Trump Feels the Love in India
US President Donald Trump wrapped up the first day of his visit to India, where he addressed a massive crowd at a cricket stadium, and announced a three billion military sales deal.
Voice of America. Mon, 24 Feb 2020 16:07:15 -0500.
- Trump gets red carpet treatment in first official visit to India
President Donald Trump spoke to a crowd of more than 100,000 people in Ahmedabad, India, getting a rapturous reception in the world's largest cricket stadium. ...
CBS News. Mon, 24 Feb 2020 15:38:03 -0500.
- Donald Trump in India: Three killed in Delhi protest before visit
Clashes over a citizenship law broke out hours before a visit by US President Donald Trump.
BBC News. Mon, 24 Feb 2020 17:58:10 GMT.
- How Popular Is Donald Trump With The Indian Public? [Infographic]
As promised, crowds turned out to greet President Trump after he touched down for his first state visit to India. Pew Research found that the American president is getting increasingly popular with the Indian public.
By Niall Mccarthy, Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 24 Feb 2020 10:40:58 +0000.
- Warm welcome as Donald Trump touches down in India
US President Donald Trump received a warm welcome as he arrived for a whirlwind 36-hour visit to India, where thousands of people gathered for a mega-rally in his honour.
Irish Independent. Mon, 24 Feb 2020 07:28:27 +0000.