- Donald Trump jokes that he could be Israel's prime minister after Netanyahu fails to form government
'It gets hard to do things when they keep having elections and nobody's elected,' Trump told his audience in a room where no reporters were allowed. Israelis could be headed for a third election soon.
Daily Mail. Tue, 12 Nov 2019 22:18:10 GMT.
- Markets Live: Limited moves as investors await fresh catalysts
Donald Trump spoke overnight along with several key Federal Reserve members, but there was little fresh information for investors to digest.
David Scutt. Sydney Morning Herald. Wed, 13 Nov 2019 08:48:26 +1100.
- Trump signals flexibility on plans to ban flavored vaping products
President Donald Trump signaled he may be willing to step back from the plan to ban flavored vaping products the administration announced earlier this year.
ABC News. Tue, 12 Nov 2019 16:00:37 -0500.
- Trump says China cheated America on trade, but he blames US leaders for letting it happen
President Donald Trump spoke Tuesday at the Economic Club of New York.
CNBC. Tue, 12 Nov 2019 17:53 GMT.
- UK businesses are blocking the word 'Trump' so ads don't appear next to content about the president
News articles and other content about President Donald Trump may generate clicks for online publishers but advertisers are not so sure.
CNBC. Tue, 12 Nov 2019 16:04 GMT.
- Trump Jr. heckled during UCLA appearance
Trump supporters also protested, demanding Q & A from Donald Trump Jr. and Kimberly Guilfoyle, according to reports
CBS News. Tue, 12 Nov 2019 09:04:39 -0500.
- Trump Praises Sean Spicer After 'Dancing' Exit
President Donald Trump praised former press secretary Sean Spicer after he was eliminated from "Dancing With the Stars," a short time after deleting tweets that encouraged him.
Newsmax. Tue, 12 Nov 2019 06:55:53 EDT.
- Impeachment aside, federal budget remains a pressing matter
WASHINGTON (AP) - Impeachment hearings for President Donald Trump come at the very time that Capitol Hill usually tends to its mound of unfinished business. ...
Andrew Taylor. Washington Times. Tue, 12 Nov 2019 05:11:22 -0500.
- Evo Morales Heads to Asylum in Mexico, as US Applauds His Resignation as Bolivian President
President Donald Trump says departure of Evo Morales is a 'significant moment for democracy in the Western Hemisphere' but several other countries, including Mexico are calling it a coup.
Voice of America. Tue, 12 Nov 2019 02:24:02 -0500.
- Trump impeachment inquiry: A simple guide
President Donald Trump faces a two-stage political process that could see him removed from office.
BBC News. Mon, 11 Nov 2019 20:15:19 GMT.
- Donald Trump aides fight over Ukraine policy
House impeachment transcripts show an internal White House struggle over Ukraine policy, with National Security Council staffers taking aim at President Trump and his political appointees. ...
Rowan Scarborough. Washington Times. Sun, 10 Nov 2019 19:56:45 -0500.
- 'The hottest daytime soap opera': Trump impeachment inquiry heads for live TV
When the House impeachment inquiry of U.S. President Donald Trump begins its public phase on Wednesday, people will be watching on screens large and small.
CBC News. Sun, 10 Nov 2019 13:42:48 EST.
- CNN: The latest on the Trump impeachment inquiry
The latest: US President Donald Trump said he will release the transcript of another phone call with his Ukrainian counterpart “probably” on Nov. 12. Read more here. ...
Victoria Petrenko. Kyiv Post. Sun, 10 Nov 2019 10:42:56 +0000.
- Dan Gainor: Donald Trump Jr. hits media for hypocrisy in a week when there was plenty of it
If hypocrisy were a competition, the media would have turned it into an Olympic event this past week.
Dan Gainor. Fox News. Sun, 10 Nov 2019 01:05:15 GMT.
- US election 2020: Michael Bloomberg mulls presidential bid
New York's former mayor is concerned current Democratic hopefuls cannot beat Donald Trump in 2020.
BBC News. Fri, 08 Nov 2019 15:36:03 GMT.
- Pence to File Trump's Paperwork for New Hampshire Primary
Vice President Mike Pence is standing in for President Donald Trump to get his boss' name on the Republican primary ballot in New Hampshire.
Voice of America. Thu, 07 Nov 2019 11:01:43 -0500.
- U.S. Withdraws From Paris Accord, Ceding Leadership To China.
On Monday, November 4, President Donald Trump announced a formal withdrawal from the Paris Climate Accord, marking its latest abdication of global multilateral obligations.
By Ariel Cohen, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 7 Nov 2019 15:01:58 +0000.
- Pete Buttigieg Says Donald Trump Is 'Least Qualified Of All' Candidates In 2020 Race
South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg sat down for NPR's Off Script interview series with presidential candidates. Buttigieg says "being newer on the scene" is a boost to his candidacy.
Brakkton Booker. NPR. Thu, 07 Nov 2019 05:00:31 -0500.
- Trump says talks on Nile dam dispute 'went well'
Donald Trump was mediating in a dispute over Ethiopia's construction of the huge dam on the Nile.
Al Jazeera. Wed, 06 Nov 2019 20:59:24 GMT.
- Donald Trump Jr. talks new book, says "there are very few people" his dad can "fully trust"
Donald Trump Jr. is the oldest son of President Trump. He is executive vice president at the Trump Organization and acts as a surrogate for his father's presidential campaigns. ...
CBS News. Wed, 06 Nov 2019 09:12:32 -0500.