- Donald Trump boasts of speaking to Vladimir Putin about oil price collapse, trade
President Donald Trump Trump told Fox News interviewers Monday his next call was to Russian President Vladimir Putin, with an oil price war and trade on the agenda.
Daily Mail. Mon, 30 Mar 2020 19:15:30 GMT.
- 'They both went crazy': Oil falls to 18-year lows, Trump intervenes in Saudi Arabia-Russia stoush
Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin agreed during a phone call to have their top energy officials meet as oil slumps to 18-year lows on the back of a stoush between Saudi Arabia and Russia.
Sydney Morning Herald. Tue, 31 Mar 2020 05:59:22 +1100.
- Who is Dr Anthony Fauci, the US's trusted voice on coronavirus?
Dr Fauci is seen as a trustworthy voice, often correcting US President Donald Trump on the coronavirus crisis.
Al Jazeera. Mon, 30 Mar 2020 17:47:12 GMT.
- Coronavirus government response updates: Trump extends guidelines through April
President Donald Trump changed his messaging and announced an extension to the White House coronavirus guidelines through the month of April, said "great things" by June.
ABC News. Mon, 30 Mar 2020 13:38:53 -0400.
- US Allows Emergency Use of Possible Coronavirus Treatment
A drug President Donald Trump backed as a possible "game changer" in the fight against the coronavirus pandemic received an emergency-use designation from U.S. regulators. The Health and Human Services Department ...
Newsmax. Mon, 30 Mar 2020 05:54:14 EDT.
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump gets a reality check on coronavirus
WASHINGTON (AP) - For weeks, President Donald Trump carved out a trail of groundless assurances about the coronavirus pandemic as health officials, governors and local officials sounded alarm about what was coming - and already here. ...
Calvin Woodward and Hope Yen. Washington Times. Mon, 30 Mar 2020 00:39:30 -0400.
- Trump extends physical distancing measures in U.S. until April 30
U.S. President Donald Trump extended the voluntary national shutdown for a month, bowing to public health experts who told him the coronavirus pandemic could claim more than 100,000 lives in the U.S., if not enough is done to fight it.
CBC News. Sun, 29 Mar 2020 21:43:56 EDT.
- Trump calls for shutdown until April 30
President Donald Trump is extending the voluntary national shutdown for a month as sickness and death from the coronavirus pandemic rise in the U.S.
Associated Press. Modern Healthcare. Sun, 29 Mar 2020 18:29:06 EDT.
- Trump accuses hospitals of 'hoarding' ventilators, other needed supplies
WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump says his administration has identified cases of "hoarding" of medical supplies and equipment by hospitals and medical professionals. ...
Washington Times. Sun, 29 Mar 2020 17:08:25 -0400.
- NY Gov balks at federal quarantine talk, CDC warns on chloroquine
President Donald Trump said he will not seek to impose a quarantine on New York, New Jersey and certain parts of Connecticut, after floating the idea earlier in the day.
CNBC. Sun, 29 Mar 2020 01:19:54 GMT.
- New York Gov. Cuomo says Trump has no authority to impose quarantine: 'It would be illegal'
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said Saturday he does not believe President Donald Trump has the authority to impose a quarantine on New York, New Jersey and parts of Connecticut to stop the spread of the coronavirus.
CNBC. Sun, 29 Mar 2020 01:13:09 GMT.
- President Trump invokes act to force General Motors to produce ventilators
President Donald Trump has issued a Defence Production Act order to force General Motors to produce ventilators for coronavirus patients.
Irish Independent. Sat, 28 Mar 2020 02:45:30 +0000.
- Coronavirus: US overtakes China with most cases
The grim milestone came as Donald Trump predicted the US would get back to work "pretty quickly".
BBC News. Fri, 27 Mar 2020 07:35:50 GMT.
- South Korea to Provide Coronavirus Test Kits to US
Seoul says President Donald Trump asked South Korea for the coronavirus help on Tuesday.
Voice of America. Wed, 25 Mar 2020 09:37:44 -0400.
- Amid Outbreak, Trump Wants Americans to Get Back to Work
The World Health Organization warns the United States could become the next epicenter of the coronavirus outbreak, President Donald Trump signals he wants to relax social distancing guidelines and open up the country by April 12.
Voice of America. Wed, 25 Mar 2020 06:13:54 -0400.
- Trump wants US 'opened up' by Easter, despite experts' concerns - CNET
US President Donald Trump is optimistic that people could be back at work within three weeks. Others think that's a bad idea.
Eric Mack. CNET. Tue, 24 Mar 2020 22:11:00 +0000.
- Dealers Ask Trump To Deem Sales Essential During COVID-19 Crisis
The leaders of five groups representing vehicle dealers sent a letter to Pres. Donald Trump on Tuesday asking him to include sales and leasing as essential services during the COVID-19 pandemic.
By Ed Garsten, Contributor. Forbes. Tue, 24 Mar 2020 14:56:19 +0000.
- Kirstie Alley praises Trump's coronavirus response, ignites Twitter frenzy
Kirstie Alley not only ignited a frenzy on Twitter on Monday, she welcomed it, after praising Donald Trump for taking charge of the coronavirus pandemic.
Melissa Roberto. Fox News. Tue, 24 Mar 2020 14:45:45 GMT.
- Man who self-medicated with unproven coronavirus drug dies in Arizona - CNET
Use of chloroquine -- a treatment touted by President Donald Trump -- landed a couple in their 60s in the hospital.
Eric Mack. CNET. Tue, 24 Mar 2020 00:10:00 +0000.
- Trump: No Student Loan Payments For 60 Days
President Donald Trump says there will be no federal student loan payments for 60 days.
By Zack Friedman, Contributor. Forbes. Fri, 20 Mar 2020 16:35:41 +0000.