- Brexit: EU publishes proposals to simplify NI Protocol
The UK government says plans on the transport of medicines, food and animals do not go far enough.
BBC News. Mon, 26 Jul 2021 23:11:15 GMT.
- Proportion of EU workers in UK hospitality industry falls to 37%
People from EU countries made up 37 per cent of the workforce at more than 700 hospitality companies in June, down from 43 per cent two years ago, according to software company Fourth.
Daily Mail. Mon, 26 Jul 2021 19:00:29 +0100.
- Nine New Sites, From Chinese Port City to Saudi Rock Art Complex, Join Unesco World Heritage List
Other honorees include a group of European spa towns, a 13th-century Hindu temple and a lighthouse in France
Smithsonian. Mon, 26 Jul 2021 16:11:26 +0000.
- Greece seeks spear fisher who killed famous seal
Kostis, a rare Mediterranean monk seal rescued as a pup, is killed by a spear gun.
BBC News. Mon, 26 Jul 2021 13:27:14 GMT.
- COVID infection rate peaks in Greece, Cyprus
Europe is ranked second in both cases and deaths after North America
Tass. Mon, 26 Jul 2021 15:47:09 +0300.
- Will Surging Sales in Europe Steer Ford's (F) Q2 Earnings?
Ford's (F) robust vehicle sales in Europe, spearheaded by the ongoing restructuring initiatives in the segment, are likely to have fueled the company's second-quarter performance.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Mon, 26 Jul 2021 12:19:00 GMT.
- These Are The Most Undervalued Soccer Players In Europe, Says Data Analytics Report
As clubs and player agents search for new ways to effectively harness the power of data, a new study has revealed 14 "hidden gems" playing in Europe.
By Robert Kidd, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 26 Jul 2021 07:43:41 -0400.
- Vanessa Hudgens, Heather Graham flaunt bikini bodies while making a splash in the Mediterranean
Vanessa Hudgens and Heather Graham are turning up the heat overseas.
Melissa Roberto. Fox News. Sat, 24 Jul 2021 18:31:52 GMT.
- Georgian Condom Company Wins Freedom Of Expression Case At European Rights Court
A Georgian condom company that uses creative advertising on its packaging has won a freedom of expression case at the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR).
Radio Liberty. Sat, 24 Jul 2021 16:14:35 +0000.
- Europe floods: Residents tell of short warning time
Like other residents of his town in Germany, Wolfgang Huste knew a flood was coming. What nobody told him, he says, was how bad it would be.The 66-year-old antiquarian bookseller in Ahrweiler said the first serious warning to ...
New Zealand Herald. Sat, 24 Jul 2021 20:11:56 +1200.
- Help! I'm Traveling to Europe. All The Required Documentation Is Dizzying
For three confused but vaccinated travelers, our columnist tries to make sense of the new rules of entry into the European Union.
Sarah Firshein. New York Times. Fri, 23 Jul 2021 09:00:23 +0000.
- More than half of adults in EU are fully vaccinated against Covid-19, data shows
The EU on Thursday said 200 million Europeans had been fully vaccinated, more than half of the adult population but still short of a 70 percent target it had set for the summer.
News Wires. France 24. Thu, 22 Jul 2021 14:11:27 GMT.
- Blighter to supply B402 radars for international AFV fleet
The UK's Blighter Surveillance Systems has been contracted to provide at least 25 of its B402 target acquisition radars to a European armoured fighting vehicle ...
Janes 360. Thu, 22 Jul 2021 13:45:57 Z.
- Germany's Merkel says pipeline deal with US good for Ukraine
German Chancellor Angela Merkel has defended a deal with the U.S. to allow the completion of a Russian gas pipeline to Europe without the imposition of further American sanctions
Via Ap News Wire. The Independent. Thu, 22 Jul 2021 12:19:52 GMT.
- Europe gets tough on vaccinations as threats replace incentives
As governments across Europe push to get everyday life back to normal, the carrot-and-stick approach to inoculations is shifting more to the latter.
Sydney Morning Herald. Tue, 20 Jul 2021 01:39:00 +1000.
- Biden comment hints at boosting travel between US and Europe
A comment by President Joe Biden is encouraging airlines to hope that travel between the United States and Europe could be expanded in time for last-minute, late-summer vacation trips. ...
David Koenig. Washington Times. Fri, 16 Jul 2021 15:39:56 -0400.
- Biden meets with Merkel in German leader's last official trip to Washington
President Biden on Thursday hosted German Chancellor Angela Merkel for her last official visit to Washington and his first White House meeting with a European head of state since taking ...
Morgan Chalfant and Brett Samuels. The Hill. Thu, 15 Jul 2021 23:21:48 +0000.
- European high court says employers can ban religious, political garb to have 'neutral' workplace
The Court of Justice of the European Union ruled Thursday that employers can ban Muslim headscarves and other religious or political apparel if the firm wants to “present a neutral image” to customers. ...
Mark A. Kellner. Washington Times. Thu, 15 Jul 2021 15:33:37 -0400.
- On Lithuania's plea, Iraq to probe human smuggling to Europe
- Cunard Announces More Than 40 New Itineraries Sailing from October 2021 Through May 2022
New itineraries to the Caribbean, Western Europe, the Baltics, the Iberian Coast, Atlantic Islands and Asia on sale July 21, 2021
Travel Industry Wire. 2021-07-14 15:30:27 EST.