The stability of local, national, and global finances affects every
aspect of the economy at large, including stocks, commodities, and
foreign exchange markets. In this age of financial uncertainty and
fluctuations, keeping current with the latest finance news and spotting
patterns is critical for making informed financial decisions both now
and for the future. Up to date financial news stories help provide
insight for investors, business owners, people with stock and retirement
portfolios, and everyday consumers. Technology has made accessing
current, relevant information easier than ever.
Browse the headlines below to find the latest financial news from around
- How Investors Can Grab Better Returns for Finance Using the Zacks ESP Screener
The Zacks Earnings ESP is a great way to find potential earnings surprises. Why investors should take advantage now.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Thu, 21 Oct 2021 12:50:07 GMT.
- Green mortgages may leave owners of older homes unable to sell
Those living in older properties could be left with homes they're unable to sell if buyers cannot secure finance on them due to their lower energy efficiency ratings.
Daily Mail. Thu, 21 Oct 2021 10:01:38 GMT.
- Rep. Jeff Fortenberry of Nebraska Indicted in Campaign Finance Case
Representative Jeff Fortenberry, Republican of Nebraska, was accused of lying to F.B.I. agents investigating illegal foreign donations. He said he would fight the charges.
Katie Benner. New York Times. Tue, 19 Oct 2021 22:46:22 +0000.
- Africa calls for climate finance tracker after donors fall short
The demand highlights tensions between high emitting rich countries and developing nations ahead of key climate summit.
Al Jazeera. Tue, 19 Oct 2021 08:29:21 +0000.
- Maxine Waters paid daughter $74,000 in campaign cash this year alone
According to campaign finance records, Waters has given her daughter, Karen Waters, a cumulative $74,000 in donor cash through Sept. 30 of this year alone.
Houston Keene. Fox News. Mon, 18 Oct 2021 15:41:03 GMT.
- Supply chain chaos and labour shortages will last until 2023, say finance bosses
Majority of finance bosses say their company has been hit by problems in past three months, with disruption expected to continue for more than a year
Ben Chapman. The Independent. Mon, 18 Oct 2021 14:51:58 GMT.
- French finance minister: Brexit made UK supply chain crisis worse
France's finance minister also told the BBC that Europe will be one the world's key economic powers.
BBC News. Fri, 15 Oct 2021 04:07:17 GMT.
- Russian Finance Minister sees risks of global economic stagflation
Anton Siluanov noted that inflation was above the target in as much as 14 countries of the Group of Twenty
Tass. Thu, 14 Oct 2021 09:51:23 +0300.
- Ukrainian Prosecutors Widen Investigation Of Kremlin-Allied Lawmaker Medvedchuk
Ukrainian prosecutors said they had broadened a criminal investigation into pro-Russian lawmaker Viktor Medvedchuk, accusing him of colluding to finance separatist forces in the eastern Donbas region.
Radio Liberty. Sat, 09 Oct 2021 08:36:13 +0000.
- 100ms Bets On Video To Be The Internet Star
100ms has raised $4.5m of seed finance as it rolls out its video software development kits.
By David Prosser, Contributor. Forbes. Tue, 05 Oct 2021 03:00:00 -0400.
- Douglas Ross promises 'Mackay's Law' to oust absent MSPs
The Scottish Conservatives leader would give people power to get rid of MSPs such as the former finance secretary.
BBC News. Sun, 03 Oct 2021 16:51:53 GMT.
- Former Olympics minister Suzuki slated to be next Japan finance minister: Japan media
Mr Suzuki, 68, is son of former prime minister Zenko Suzuki. He has served as environment minister as well.
Straits Times. Fri, 01 Oct 2021 07:52:11 +0800.
- Car theft ring used fake IDs to illegally finance cars at dealerships in Cook, DuPage: authorities
Law enforcement officers have taken down a sophisticated car theft ring that has been targeting high-end car dealerships around the state for several years.
Craig Wall. ABC News. Tue, 28 Sep 2021 22:38:02 +0000.
- Life on the streets of Kabul after Taliban takeover
Afghanistan, which relies heavily on foreign aid, faces near-total poverty resulting from political instability, frozen foreign reserves and a collapsed public finance system.
AfricaNews. Sun, 26 Sep 2021 18:48:09 +0000.
- Swedish defence budget continues upward trajectory
Sweden's Finance Ministry submitted the country's 2022 budget bill to parliament on 20 September, allocating SEK76.77 billion (USD8.6 billion) to defence and ...
Janes 360. Fri, 24 Sep 2021 14:35:11 Z.
- China tells U.N. it will no longer finance coal power plants around the world
Chinese President Xi Jinping vowed to the United Nations on Tuesday that China will no longer build coal power plants in other countries, making a broader appeal for multilateral cooperation amid rising tensions with Washington. ...
Guy Taylor. Washington Times. Tue, 21 Sep 2021 16:59:51 -0400.
- US to double climate change finance to poorer nations, says Biden
The US will again double the money it gives to help developing nations respond to climate change, President Biden has announced.
Sky News. Tue, 21 Sep 2021 10:27:00 +0100.
- Ursula Hurley Named Chief Financial Officer for JetBlue
Acting CFO and 17-year JetBlue veteran promoted to lead finance strategy.
Travel Industry Wire. 2021-09-08 14:46:18 EST.
- Yanis Varoufakis: A Former Leftist Icon Turns to Science Fiction
As Greek finance minister, he made a name for himself for standing up to Germany. But his political star burned out quickly. Now, Yanis Varoufakis is trying his luck at writing novels.
Spiegel Online. Wed, 1 Sep 2021 11:28:52 +0200.
- Zambia's New Finance Minister Says IMF Deal Key to Fixing Debt Problems
Situmbeko Musokotwane, said in an interview aired on Sunday that it was critical to agree to a lending program with the IMF because it would give creditors confidence and the government cheaper and longer financing.
Voice of America. Sun, 29 Aug 2021 19:04:15 -0400.
Copyright © 2008-2021 News-Articles.org. All rights reserved.
Finance News Articles