- Biden says violent protests over Daunte Wright's death aren't justified
President Joe Biden said Monday there was no justification for violence in Minneapolis after black man Daunte Wright was shot and killed by a police officer who mistook her gun for a taser.
Daily Mail. Mon, 12 Apr 2021 23:52:01 GMT.
- Biden picks 1st woman to be Army secretary
In historic first, President Joe Biden has nominated Christine Wormuth to serve as secretary of the Army. If confirmed she would be the first woman to hold the job.
ABC News. Mon, 12 Apr 2021 19:31:32 -0400.
- Biden nominee Wormuth would be first woman to lead Army
President Joe Biden says he will nominate a former senior Pentagon official to be the first woman to lead the Army
Via Ap News Wire. The Independent. Mon, 12 Apr 2021 20:18:35 GMT.
- Biden on 2016 decision: "I regret it every day"
Just months after announcing he wouldn't challenge Hillary Clinton for the Democratic nomination, Vice President Joe Biden made clear it's something he still thinks about daily. Julianna Goldman reports.
CBS News. Mon, 12 Apr 2021 09:11:11 -0400.
- Joe Biden expresses regret for staying out of 2016 race
Vice President Joe Biden expressed regret about his decision to stay out of the 2016 race for the White House, even though he said he believes it was the right decision. CBSN's Contessa Brewer has his remarks.
CBS News. Mon, 12 Apr 2021 09:03:11 -0400.
- Biden to order bipartisan commission to study Supreme Court expansion
President Joe Biden will order a bipartisan commission to study a slew of potential reforms to the U.S. Supreme Court, the White House said.
CNBC. Fri, 09 Apr 2021 17:36:45 GMT.
- Gun Stocks in Spotlight as Biden Announces Regulatory Steps
President Joe Biden commits to taking stringent actions in the wake of the latest gun violence in the United States. This has put the spotlight on gun stocks like RGR, SWBI, and OLN.
Aparajita Dutta. Zacks. Fri, 09 Apr 2021 13:35:00 GMT.
- Biden, who called for unity, still faces divisions in US politics
US President Joe Biden called for an end to 'total war' in political debate. It is an elusive goal, even for him.
Al Jazeera. Fri, 09 Apr 2021 13:22:30 +0000.
- 'His legacy will live on': Biden among world leaders paying tribute to Prince Philip
US President Joe Biden is among world leaders who have paid tribute to Prince Philip, remembering him for his sense of duty and devotion to the Queen.
Sky News. Fri, 09 Apr 2021 12:08:00 +0100.
- Lawrence Keane: Biden launches gun industry broadside and takes aim against Second Amendment rights
President Joe Biden is gunning for the gun industry. Thursday was the opening salvo.
Lawrence Keane. Fox News. Thu, 08 Apr 2021 20:06:15 GMT.
- US gun violence: Joe Biden to target 'ghost guns'
The move comes after mass shootings in Boulder and Atlanta last month, in which 18 people died.
BBC News. Thu, 08 Apr 2021 08:34:45 GMT.
- 10 more Congress members join lawsuit accusing Trump, Giuliani, Proud Boys, Oath Keepers of Capitol riot conspiracy
The Capitol riot began after false claims by then-President Donald Trump, his lawyer Rudy Giuliani and others that President Joe Biden won the election due to ballot fraud.
CNBC. Wed, 07 Apr 2021 17:28:56 GMT.
- Amazon Supports Corporate Tax Hike, Bezos Says
The support came days after President Joe Biden criticized the ecommerce behemoth for not paying federal taxes.
By Gina Heeb, Forbes Staff. Forbes. Tue, 06 Apr 2021 16:29:51 -0400.
- IMF improves forecast for US GDP growth rates in 2021 and 2022
In addition to this, the $1.9 trillion stimulus package proposed by the administration of US President Joe Biden is expected to provide an additional boost to GDP in 2021-2022, the report said
Tass. Tue, 06 Apr 2021 20:01:28 +0300.
- Biden To Move Up Deadline For States To Drop Vaccine Eligibility Requirements
President Joe Biden will announce Tuesday he will direct all 50 states to drop their restrictions on vaccine eligibility by April 19.
By Jack Brewster, Forbes Staff. Forbes. Tue, 06 Apr 2021 09:06:51 -0400.
- US Senate Democrats Seek Change in Trump Tax Reforms to Create US Jobs
The plan parallels some of the corporate tax hike proposals announced last week by President Joe Biden to finance $2 trillion in US infrastructure investment.
Voice of America. Mon, 05 Apr 2021 20:11:24 -0400.
- Bill Hagerty: Joe Biden is Trojan horse for Bernie Sanders, AOC
The Democrats’ Trojan horse is inside the White House gates and wasting no time. ...
Dave Boyer. Washington Times. Sun, 04 Apr 2021 21:07:50 -0400.
- Biden Holds First Call With Ukrainian President Amid Concerns Over Russian Military Buildup
U.S. President Joe Biden spoke with his Ukrainian counterpart for the first time since taking office more than two months ago amid worrying reports of a Russian military buildup in eastern Ukraine.
Radio Liberty. Fri, 02 Apr 2021 16:30:33 +0000.
- Progressives keep pressure on Joe Biden to wipe away student debt
Democrats kept the heat on President Biden on Thursday to wipe away $50,000 from the debt of all people with student loans. Sen. Elizabeth Warren and Rep. ...
Kery Murakami. Washington Times. Thu, 01 Apr 2021 14:11:47 -0400.
- Stock Market Today: American Jobs Plan Imminent, But Tech Wins the Day
Joe Biden is just about to roll out his $2 trillion-plus American Jobs Plan, but investors' interest was heaviest in the technology sector Wednesday.
Kyle Woodley. Kiplinger. Wed, 31 Mar 2021 20:47:00 GMT.