- Bidens leave for South Carolina vacation
President Joe Biden and his family left Washington Wednesday for a week-long vacation on Kiawah Island in South Carolina.
Daily Mail. Wed, 10 Aug 2022 21:37:43 GMT.
- President Biden signs PACT Act to aid veterans exposed to toxic burn pits
President Joe Biden signed the bipartisan PACT Act, aiding veterans exposed to toxic burn pits in Iraq and Afghanistan, into law Wednesday morning
Wls. ABC News. Wed, 10 Aug 2022 20:58:27 +0000.
- Biden begins summer vacation with family in South Carolina
President Joe Biden arrived in South Carolina on Wednesday to begin what is expected to be at least a seven-day vacation with members of his family.
Seung Min Kim and Zeke Miller. Washington Times. Wed, 10 Aug 2022 14:27:59 -0400.
- US: Syrian government is holding American journalist Tice
President Joe Biden says the U.S. is certain that the Syrian government is holding American journalist Austin Tice who went missing in the war-torn country a decade ago urging Damascus to help bring him back home
Via Ap News Wire. The Independent. Wed, 10 Aug 2022 15:08:57 GMT.
- Biden Signs U.S. Ratification Document On NATO Membership For Sweden, Finland
U.S. President Joe Biden has signed ratification documents endorsing bids by Finland and Sweden to join NATO.
Radio Liberty. Tue, 09 Aug 2022 19:40:16 +0000.
- Biden formalizes U.S. support for Finland and Sweden joining NATO
President Joe Biden formally welcomed Finland and Sweden joining the NATO alliance Tuesday as he signed the instruments of ratification that delivered the U.S.'s formal backing of the Nordic nations entering the mutual defense pact.
CBS News. Tue, 09 Aug 2022 15:05:05 -0400.
- US invests $280bn in high tech to compete with China
US President Joe Biden said the new funding for tech would keep the US competitive.
BBC News. Tue, 09 Aug 2022 16:34:20 GMT.
- One year after Afghanistan pull out, spy agencies pivot toward China
One year after ending the war in Afghanistan, President Joe Biden and top national security officials speak less about counterterrorism and more about the political, economic and military threats posed by China as well as Russia.
Nomaan Merchant. Sydney Morning Herald. Tue, 09 Aug 2022 07:11:10 +1000.
- US President Joe Biden surveys flood damage in Kentucky
The trip is Biden's second to Kentucky, which has been hard hit by a number of devastating natural disasters.
Al Jazeera. Mon, 08 Aug 2022 18:47:21 +0000.
- Biden denounces killings of four Muslims in US city
WASHINGTON (AFP) - President Joe Biden on Sunday (Aug 7) deplored the killings of four Muslim men in New Mexico, which police say may be linked.
Straits Times. Mon, 08 Aug 2022 04:02:03 +0800.
- Lindsey Graham says Joe Biden deserves credit for bipartisan accomplishments
Sen. Lindsey Graham gave credit Sunday to President Biden for several bipartisan legislative accomplishments, such as on infrastructure, gun control and social media.
Ramsey Touchberry. Washington Times. Sun, 07 Aug 2022 11:26:33 -0400.
- Biden will keep aircraft carrier group in the South China Sea but postpone missile test
President Joe Biden will keep a U.S. aircraft carrier strike group in the South China Sea longer than originally planned but postpone a scheduled missile test.
CNBC. Fri, 05 Aug 2022 00:14:25 GMT.
- Brittney Griner: US basketball star jailed for nine years on drug charges
Brittney Griner, 31, is jailed on drug charges, a verdict President Joe Biden calls "unacceptable".
BBC News. Thu, 04 Aug 2022 21:28:02 GMT.
- Biden to sign executive order protecting women who travel for abortion
US President Joe Biden will sign an executive order later today in an attempt to make it easier for women seeking an abortion to travel between states for the procedure.
Sky News. Wed, 03 Aug 2022 14:24:00 +0100.
- Biden Celebrates Semiconductor Legislation to Boost US Competitiveness Against China
U.S. President Joe Biden virtually joined Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer on Tuesday to celebrate the CHIPS and Science Act, which aims to boost U.S. ...
Voice of America. Wed, 03 Aug 2022 01:18:18 -0400.
- Biden hopes al-Qaida strike brings comfort to 9/11 families
President Joe Biden expressed hope Monday that the killing of al-Qaida leader Ayman al-Zawahri brings "one more measure of closure" to families of the victims of the September 11, 2001, attacks on the United States.Biden made ...
New Zealand Herald. Tue, 02 Aug 2022 12:30:31 +1200.
- Biden Tests Positive Again in COVID-19 Rebound Case
President Joe Biden again tested positive for COVID-19 on Monday but "continues to feel well," his doctor said. ...
Voice of America. Mon, 01 Aug 2022 14:04:11 -0400.
- White House goes on offense to argue that the U.S. is not in a recession
President Joe Biden held two events Thursday where he made the case that the economy is not in a recession, despite two consecutive quarters of negative growth.
CNBC. Fri, 29 Jul 2022 14:43:51 GMT.
- Nicaragua decides to bar new US Ambassador Rodrigues from entering country
Hugo Rodrigues was nominated on May 6, 2022 by US President Joe Biden to serve as the next American ambassador in Nicaragua, replacing in this post Kevin Sullivan
Tass. Fri, 29 Jul 2022 07:49:01 +0300.
- Extend The Student Loan Payment Pause, 100 Lawmakers Tell Biden
More than 100 members of Congress are urging President Joe Biden to extend the student loan payment pause. Here's what it means for you.
By Zack Friedman, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 28 Jul 2022 13:02:12 -0400.