- Covid-19 coronavirus: Biden promotes 300M vaccine shots in 150 days
US President Joe Biden went on a cautious victory lap on Friday in his quest to bring the pandemic under control, announcing that 300 million vaccine shots have been administered in the US in the 150 days since he took ...
New Zealand Herald. Sat, 19 Jun 2021 10:52:49 +1200.
- Biden's Bargain: Possibilities, Pitfalls Await After Summit With Putin
U.S. President Joe Biden said the results of his first meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin since taking office would be known over the next six to 12 months. ...
Radio Liberty. Fri, 18 Jun 2021 16:02:34 +0000.
- Biden is playing a long game with Putin. Will it work?: ANALYSIS
After their summit this week, President Joe Biden said he is playing a long game with Russian President Vladimir Putin. Will it work?: ANALYSIS.
ABC News. Fri, 18 Jun 2021 11:15:28 -0400.
- Putin Has Missed A Chance To Make The Peace
Joe Biden struck the right tone in Geneva, but Vladimir Putin has missed a great strategic opportunity to rejoin the Russian economy to the West and to take the diplomatic initiative in areas like cybersecurity.
By Mike O'sullivan, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Fri, 18 Jun 2021 10:00:42 -0400.
- How Juneteenth became America's 'second Independence Day'
President Joe Biden put pen to paper at the White House on Thursday to sign the bill into law, with the first Juneteenth National Independence Day being observed tomorrow
Daily Mail. Fri, 18 Jun 2021 12:08:46 GMT.
- Ronny Jackson, House Republicans push for Joe Biden cognitive test
Rep. Ronny Jackson, a former White House doctor, sent a letter to President Biden on Thursday that called on him to prove his mental fitness to be president. ...
Victor Morton. Washington Times. Thu, 17 Jun 2021 19:20:26 -0400.
- Can the US and Russia reset their relationship?
The first meeting between US President Joe Biden and Russian President Vladimir Putin ended with little agreement.
Al Jazeera. Thu, 17 Jun 2021 19:05:42 +0000.
- No US proposals in Geneva on possible Navalny swap, Kremlin says
In general, according to Dmitry Peskov, Vladimir Putin and Joe Biden discussed the Navalny issue during the one-on-one talks and the content of such discussions "is never revealed word for word."
Tass. Thu, 17 Jun 2021 13:15:24 +0300.
- Joe Biden and Vladimir Putin talks begin at Geneva Summit
It is the first bilateral meeting between the two leaders since Joe Biden was elected as US leader
Oliver Carroll. The Independent. Thu, 17 Jun 2021 08:47:35 GMT.
- Nikki Haley: Biden essentially 'gave Putin a big kiss' during Geneva summit
President Joe Biden politically gave Russian President Vladimir V. Putin "a big kiss" with his overtures during the two leaders' summit in Geneva, Switzerland on Thursday.
Fox News Staff. Fox News. Thu, 17 Jun 2021 03:24:17 GMT.
- House passes bill to make Juneteenth a federal holiday, sending it to Biden
The bill to make Juneteenth the 12th federal holiday sailed through Congress, paving the way for President Joe Biden to sign it into law.
CNBC. Thu, 17 Jun 2021 00:24:43 GMT.
- Biden-Putin summit: Presidents meet face-to-face
President Joe Biden and President Vladimir Putin hold their first talks since Mr Biden took office.
BBC News. Wed, 16 Jun 2021 23:03:09 GMT.
- Looking ahead at the stakes for President Biden in meeting with Putin
CBS News chief political analyst John Dickerson joins "CBS This Morning" to discuss the high stakes meeting between President Joe Biden and Russian President Vladimir Putin and what a successful summit would look like for the U.S.
CBS News. Wed, 16 Jun 2021 18:43:29 -0400.
- Putin: No hostility at meeting with Biden and tone was constructive
Russia's Vladimir Putin says there was no hostility during his meeting with US President Joe Biden and the tone was constructive.
Sky News. Wed, 16 Jun 2021 16:04:00 +0100.
- Biden taps Ken Salazar to be ambassador to Mexico and Tom Nides to Israel
President Joe Biden will nominate former Interior Secretary Ken Salazar as ambassador to Mexico and Morgan Stanley executive Tom Nides as ambassador to Israel.
CNBC. Tue, 15 Jun 2021 22:19:39 GMT.
- Three things to watch as Joe Biden meets Vladimir Putin
The US president is set to talk to the Russian leader in Geneva, Switzerland, on Wednesday.
BBC News. Mon, 14 Jun 2021 23:31:20 GMT.
- Joe Biden protected by news media, voters say
Well, surprise. Almost two-thirds of likely U.S. ...
Jennifer Harper. Washington Times. Mon, 14 Jun 2021 17:14:19 -0400.
- Australian frigates to join Britain in naval exercises in Indo-Pacific, as Morrison builds ties at G7
Prime Minister Scott Morrison discussed the deeper military cooperation with United States President Joe Biden and British Prime Minister Boris Johnson at the Group of 7 summit in Britain.
David Crowe. Sydney Morning Herald. Mon, 14 Jun 2021 05:00:00 +1000.
- Joe Biden Arrives In Cornwall For The Greenest G7 Summit
President Joe Biden has arrived in Cornwall, U.K., for his first G7 summit and the greenest one ever hosted.
By Ollie A Williams, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Wed, 09 Jun 2021 19:31:58 -0400.
- Biden and Johnson vow to speed up opening US-Britain travel
WASHINGTON (BLOOMBERG) - Joe Biden will meet Boris Johnson on Thursday (June 10) ahead of the Group of Seven summit, where they will commit to resume travel between Britain and the United States as quickly as possible. ...
Straits Times. Thu, 10 Jun 2021 05:59:34 +0800.