- Mexican migrant uses rescue beacon to alert Border Patrol he was in need of help
The 51-year-old Mexican national activated the rescue beacon about 10:30 p.m. Monday, U.S. Border Patrol officials said.
Aaron Martinez, El Paso Times. El Paso Times. Thu, 21 Oct 2021 20:51:30 +0000.
- Garland can't ballpark number of illegal migrants DOJ is currently prosecuting
Attorney General Merrick Garland on Thursday did not have an answer to a question about how many migrants the Justice Department is prosecuting for illegally crossing the U.S.-Mexico border.
Audrey Conklin. Fox News. Thu, 21 Oct 2021 20:14:16 GMT.
- More than 650 people are ill with salmonella and at least 129 have been hospitalized in outbreak
More than 650 people in 37 states have become ill in a salmonella outbreak linked to onions imported from Mexico and at least 129 people have been hospitalized as of Wednesday.
Daily Mail. Thu, 21 Oct 2021 14:33:36 GMT.
- WalMart de Mexico SAB de CV (WMMVY) Moves to Strong Buy: Rationale Behind the Upgrade
WalMart de Mexico SAB de CV (WMMVY) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Wed, 20 Oct 2021 16:00:06 GMT.
- Trump had to be held back from sending in troops to fight the cartels in Mexico, report says
Top officials discussed possibility of sending 250,000 troops to southern border
Gustaf Kilander. The Independent. Wed, 20 Oct 2021 15:19:44 GMT.
- Arrests At U.S.-Mexico Border Highest Since 1986, Report Says
Those from Mexico made up the largest group of migrants arrested at the southern border, according to the report.
By Lisa Kim, Forbes Staff. Forbes. Wed, 20 Oct 2021 09:52:31 -0400.
- Mexico agrees to expand climate goals by 2022, foreign minister says
By 2030, Mexico, has pledged to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by 22 per cent.
Straits Times. Wed, 20 Oct 2021 09:52:25 +0800.
- Trump's Pentagon Chief Ruled Out Ramping Up Troops at US-Mexico Border
Top national security aides to former President Trump also talked him out of launching military raids against drug cartels inside Mexico.
David E. Sanger, Michael D. Shear and Eric Schmitt. New York Times. Wed, 20 Oct 2021 00:12:07 +0000.
- Mexico to begin packaging Sputnik V vaccine in second half of November - statement
The Mexican regulator issued a permit for the emergency use of Sputnik V in the country to protect residents from the coronavirus infection in early February
Tass. Tue, 19 Oct 2021 06:48:59 +0300.
- Lev Tahor members stopped from entering Mexico, on route to Iran
Cult seeking to move to Iran so as to avoid legal entanglements over extremist and abusive practices.
Jerusalem Post. Mon, 18 Oct 2021 14:10:40 GMT.
- Biden to reimplement Trump's Remain in Mexico in November
The Biden administration told the courts late Thursday that it plans to reimplement the Trump-era "Remain in Mexico" policy in mid-November if it can get buy-in from the neighboring ...
Rebecca Beitsch. The Hill. Fri, 15 Oct 2021 12:29:29 +0000.
- US to reopen Mexico Canada land borders for fully vaccinated travellers
Land and ferry crossings with Mexico and Canada will reopen in November after 19 months of curbs.
BBC News. Wed, 13 Oct 2021 14:49:45 GMT.
- Mexico City to swap Columbus statue for one of indigenous woman
Mexico City's mayor made the announcement on the anniversary of Columbus' discovery of the Americas.
BBC News. Wed, 13 Oct 2021 02:46:01 GMT.
- Groups ask international human rights commission to order U.S. to stop expelling asylum seekers
The immigrant rights groups condemned the harms caused to asylum seekers forced back into Mexico or their home countries without an opportunity to request protection under Title 42
Kate Morrissey. San Diego Union Tribune. Tue, 12 Oct 2021 21:42:43 GMT.
- US Envoy: Solution on Migration From Haiti Has to Be Led by US, Mexico
A solution on a new wave of migration from Haiti has to be led by both the United States and Mexico, the U.S. ambassador to Mexico, Ken Salazar, said Saturday. ...
Voice of America. Sat, 09 Oct 2021 13:44:26 -0400.
- Blinken Hails New Chapter in US-Mexico Security Ties
With migration continuing to be a pressing issue, Secretary of State Antony Blinken, Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas and other U.S. ...
Voice of America. Fri, 08 Oct 2021 21:59:00 -0400.
- Ceja Vineyards shapes wine industry by embracing Mexican heritage
From immigrant vineyard workers to grape growers and winery owners, this is the story of Ceja Vineyards.
Ccg. ABC News. Fri, 08 Oct 2021 18:25:57 +0000.
- Aeromexico Reports September 2021 Traffic Results
Grupo Aeromexico transported 1 million 353 thousand passengers in September 2021. Passengers carried were at 85.6% of September 2019 levels - domestic at 94.3% and international at 69.8%.
Travel Industry Wire. 2021-10-07 14:14:50 EST.
- Biden administration expected to ink new security agreement with Mexico
- Travel red list slashed to seven countries as 47 destinations to be removed
South Africa, Thailand, Mexico and the Seychelles are among 47 countries being taken off England and Wales' travel red list as it is slashed to just seven.
Sky News. Thu, 07 Oct 2021 14:50:00 +0100.
Facts About Mexico
The United Mexican States are a federal republic located in southern
North America. Its capital city is Mexico City, and its currency
is the Mexican Peso.
Spanish is the primary language spoken in Mexico, and in 2020, Mexico's
estimated population was 128,932,753. Approximately 60% of Mexicans
are Mestizo, 25% are American Indian, 12% are European, and 3% are of
other ethnic backgrounds.
For more news and information about Mexico, visit this official
website. For detailed maps of Mexico, visit this
Mexico map website.
Copyright © 2008-2021 News-Articles.org. All rights reserved.
News Articles about Mexico