- Tampa Bay outfielder Arozarena released in Mexico's Yucatan
Tampa Bay outfielder Randy Arozarena was released by Mexican authorities Thursday after his former partner told a judge in Yucatan state that she did not want to press charges.
Fox News. Thu, 26 Nov 2020 22:23:02 GMT.
- 'Hand of God': How Maradona's famous words filled back pages around the globe
The English-speaking world very nearly did not get to hear Diego Maradona's pithy reflection on his infamous goal in Argentina's 2-1 defeat of England at the 1986 World Cup in Mexico.
Sydney Morning Herald. Thu, 26 Nov 2020 19:51:13 +1100.
- Mexico ambush: Arrest over Mormon massacre
- Mexico moves to stem unauthorized sharing of sexual images
MEXICO CITY (AP) - Activist Olimpia Coral went through an inferno in 2013, when an ex-boyfriend posted sexual images that made the rounds in her conservative town in Mexico. ...
Maria Verza. Washington Times. Wed, 25 Nov 2020 15:42:44 -0500.
- Chinese President Xi Jinping Finally Congratulates Biden On U.S. Election Win
Russia, Mexico and Brazil have also held off congratulating Biden.
By Robert Hart, Forbes Staff. Forbes. Wed, 25 Nov 2020 11:32:12 -0500.
- Final GoM Oil Sale Under Trump Admin Gets $121M in High Bids
Last week's final sale of oil and gas leases in the Gulf of Mexico under Trump's regime generates almost $121 million in high bids.
Sayantika Bhattacharya. Zacks. Wed, 25 Nov 2020 13:25:00 GMT.
- Massive stash of cartel cash, drugs and ammo seized from Otay Mesa truck yard
Three Mexican nationals were arrested as part of a long-running investigation into the Sinaloa Cartel
Kristina Davis. San Diego Union Tribune. Tue, 24 Nov 2020 22:15:18 -0500.
- Officials: 113 bodies found in secret graves in Mexico
Mexican authorities have recovered 113 bodies and additional human remains from a secret grave outside the western city of Guadalajara.Jalisco state Attorney Gerardo Octavio Solis said that 30 of the victims had been ...
New Zealand Herald. Wed, 25 Nov 2020 08:49:53 +1200.
- Authorities discover 113 bodies found in secret mass grave in Mexico
Authorities in the western Mexican state of Jalisco have recovered 113 bodies and additional human remains from a clandestine grave that was discovered in October.
Daily Mail. Tue, 24 Nov 2020 19:35:50 +0000.
- Mexico's Catholic Church cancels Virgin of Guadalupe pilgrimage over COVID-19 pandemic
Millions of pilgrims travel to Mexico City annually to celebrate the Virgin of Guadalupe on Dec. 12.
Associated Press. El Paso Times. Mon, 23 Nov 2020 23:06:08 +0000.
- Southwest Airlines Adds New Routes
Southwest Airlines offers initial service for Sarasota/Bradenton and Savannah/Hilton Head, plus brings new routes to Hawaii and Coastal Mexico nonstop from the Los Angeles Area Southwest Airlines logo. (PRNewsFoto/SOUTHWEST AIRLINES)
Travel Industry Wire. 2020-11-23 16:09:22 EST.
- US Minorities Push for Diverse Biden Cabinet
African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Native Americans and other people of color played a crucial role in helping Biden defeat Trump; now they want a seat at the table.
Voice of America. Sat, 21 Nov 2020 08:59:50 -0500.
- Salvador Cienfuegos: From 'Godfather' on trial to free man
US authorities suddenly dropped drug trafficking charges against Mexico's ex-Defence Minister.
BBC News. Sat, 21 Nov 2020 01:45:15 GMT.
- Epic Tacos food truck offers delicious Mexican food and hand-made tortillas.
Epic Tacos food truck offers delicious Mexican food and hand-made tortillas.
Ccg. ABC News. Fri, 20 Nov 2020 22:24:39 +0000.
- Mexico cannabis bill: Senate vote paves way for legalisation
A bill that would legalise the recreational use of cannabis has been approved by Mexico's Senate.
BBC News. Fri, 20 Nov 2020 14:31:25 GMT.
- Illegal border crossings rise for sixth straight month
SAN DIEGO (AP) - U.S. border authorities stopped people entering the country illegally from Mexico more than 69,000 times in October, the sixth straight monthly increase and the highest level since July 2019. ...
Washington Times. Thu, 19 Nov 2020 17:47:25 -0500.
- Kansas restaurant refuses to follow mask mandate: 'It's supposed to be a free country'
A restaurant in Mission, Kan., is refusing to follow the state's mask mandate, saying, "It's supposed to be a free country."Don Chilito's Mexican restaurant is one of 18 establishments in Johnson County that have ...
Kaelan Deese. The Hill. Thu, 19 Nov 2020 16:18:19 +0000.
- US agrees to drop charges against former Mexican defence minister
The United States has agreed to drop drug trafficking related charges against General Salvador Cienfuegos Zepeda. Mr Cienfuegos is to return to Mexico.
Kevin Sieff. The Independent. Wed, 18 Nov 2020 10:39:39 GMT.
- U.S. to Drop Case Against Mexican Ex-Official to Allow Inquiry in Mexico
The announcement by the Justice Department was an abrupt turnaround a month after the high-profile arrest of a former defense minister.
Michael S. Schmidt and Natalie Kitroeff. New York Times. Wed, 18 Nov 2020 02:15:47 +0000.
- Latino Democrats urge Mexico to back President-elect Biden
A Biden presidency is seen as a chance to reset ties that have frayed since Trump made his first White House bid.
Jerusalem Post. Sun, 08 Nov 2020 21:37:47 GMT.
The United Mexican States are a federal republic located in southern
North America. Its capital city is Mexico City, and its currency
is the Mexican Peso.
Spanish is the primary language spoken in Mexico, and in 2020, Mexico's
estimated population was 128,932,753. Approximately 60% of Mexicans
are Mestizo, 25% are American Indian, 12% are European, and 3% are of
other ethnic backgrounds.
For more news and information about Mexico, visit this official
website. For detailed maps of Mexico, visit this
Mexico map website.