- Robert Mueller report: Democrats say they are prepared to battle for access to full contents of Trump-Russia probe
Nancy Pelosi and Charles Schumer say it is 'imperative' findings are publicised
Ellen Nakashima, Karoun Demirjian, Rachael Bade. The Independent. Sat, 23 Mar 2019 17:32:00 +0000.
- Pelosi's no fan of impeachment: Just ask Clinton and Bush
WASHINGTON (AP) - The day after Democrats swept to power, Speaker-to-be Nancy Pelosi stood before the cameras and declared impeachment was "off the table." That was November 2006. ...
Lisa Mascaro. Washington Times. Thu, 21 Mar 2019 00:22:49 -0400.
- Pelosi: House vote on Trump veto could help court cases
Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) argued Wednesday that a vote to override President Trump's veto of a resolution disapproving his emergency declaration at the border could help in legal cases, even if the vote ...
Juliegrace Brufke. The Hill. Wed, 20 Mar 2019 21:18:27 +0000.
- Pelosi tells Dems who want Trump impeached it would be 'a gift' unless GOP is on board
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi again sought to wave her colleagues off impeachment on Tuesday, arguing that it's a wasted effort until members of Donald Trump's party get on board.
Daily Mail. Tue, 19 Mar 2019 21:59:02 GMT.
- Nancy Pelosi and Her Ultimate Insult To A Gaslighter
What's the best way to insult a gaslighter? Send the message that he is insignificant and not worth your time.
By Stephanie Sarkis, Contributor. Forbes. Sun, 17 Mar 2019 16:44:00 -0400.
- Pelosi: House to Vote March 26 on Overriding Trump Veto
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said on Friday the chamber will vote on March 26 on overriding President Donald Trump's veto of a border-wall related resolution.Accusing Trump of a "lawless power grab,"
Newsmax. Fri, 15 Mar 2019 18:33:03 EDT.
- President Trump kisses House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on cheek in rare, warm gesture
President Donald Trump greeted Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi with a hug and kiss on both cheeks during a visit to Capitol Hill.
ABC News. Thu, 14 Mar 2019 21:18:11 -0400.
- Nancy Pelosi Doesn't Want to Talk About Impeachment. The Democrats May Not Be Able to Resist It
Top Democrats don't want to say it, but the House will likely move to oust President Trump
Yahoo. Thu, 14 Mar 2019 05:59:22 -0400.
- News Analysis: If Not Trump, Then Who? Pelosi Fuels Impeachment Debate With Long Implications
By all but ruling out impeachment without waiting for the evidence, Speaker Nancy Pelosi may be setting a far-reaching precedent that will empower presidents for decades to come.
Peter Baker and Emily Cochrane. New York Times. Wed, 13 Mar 2019 11:10:04 GMT.
- Why Pelosi is dissing impeachment despite her party's anti-Trump fervor
Nancy Pelosi is trying to shut down any talk of impeachment.
Howard Kurtz. Fox News. Wed, 13 Mar 2019 07:30:03 GMT.
- Democrats split after Pelosi says impeaching Trump "not worth it"
A heated debate has broken out among Democrats in Congress, one day after House Speaker Nancy Pelosi all but ruled out pursing impeachment of the president. Nancy Cordes has the latest.
CBS News. Wed, 13 Mar 2019 02:08:52 +0000.
- Pelosi: 'I'm not for impeachment' of Trump
U.S. President Donald Trump should not be impeached unless the reasons are overwhelming and bipartisan, given how divisive it would be for the country, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said in a Washington Post interview published on Monday.
Reuters. Tue, 12 Mar 2019 08:19:38 -0400.
- Pelosi says she's against impeaching Trump: "He's just not worth it"
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi says she's against impeaching President Trump. Julia Manchester, a reporter for The Hill, joins CBSN's "Red and Blue" to discuss Monday's biggest political headlines.
CBS News. Tue, 12 Mar 2019 04:32:23 +0000.
- Impeaching Donald Trump 'just not worth it,' says House Speaker Nancy Pelosi
U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is setting a high bar for impeachment of President Donald Trump, saying he is "just not worth it," even as some on her left flank clamour to start proceedings.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Mon, 11 Mar 2019 21:26:45 EDT.
- US House Speaker Pelosi 'not for' impeaching Trump
In Washington Post interview, Nancy Pelosi says Trump just 'isn't worth it', impeachment is 'so divisive'.
Al Jazeera. Mon, 11 Mar 2019 23:13:10 GMT.
- House Speaker Pelosi says Trump 'unfit' to be president, but 'I'm not for impeachment
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi says "I'm not for impeachment" of President Donald Trump, arguing that "he's just not worth" the divisiveness that the country would suffer from such an action.
CNBC. Mon, 11 Mar 2019 20:16 GMT.
- Pelosi waffles on Green New Deal: 'Some of the elements' will be part of a discussion
Speaker Nancy Pelosi avoided embracing the Green New Deal on Friday, suggesting that only parts of the progressive project will be discussed. The Green New Deal, championed by the firebrand freshman Rep. ...
Gabriella Muñoz. Washington Times. Fri, 08 Mar 2019 16:17:43 -0500.
- House Democrats Try To Recover From Week Dominated By Public Splits
Speaker Nancy Pelosi planned to tout a bill overhauling campaign finance laws but instead had to manage tensions about how to respond to arguments that Rep. Ilhan Omar made anti-Semitic remarks.
Kelsey Snell. NPR. Fri, 08 Mar 2019 15:05:12 -0500.
- Projection: A Gaslighter's Signature Technique
Has a gaslighter/narcissist ever blamed you for something that he did? Projection makes you question your reality. Nancy Pelosi called out Donald Trump on his projecting.
By Stephanie Sarkis, Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 25 Feb 2019 17:34:00 -0500.
- Comment: How to screw up an emergency declaration in 10 easy steps
None other than Ann Coulter declared on Friday, "The only national emergency is that our president is an idiot." She has a point. The president's declaration, in the words of Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader ...
New Zealand Herald. Mon, 18 Feb 2019 18:52:43 +1200.