- New Mexico's governor warns tribal nations could be 'wiped out' by coronavirus
New Mexico's governor warned President Trump Monday some tribal nations could be 'wiped out' by the coronavirus.
ABC News. Mon, 30 Mar 2020 20:05:13 -0400.
- Michigan state lawmaker, FDNY mechanic and college senior are among the latest coronavirus victims
More than 151,000 people in the United States have tested positive for COVID-19 and 2,787 have died since the nationwide outbreak began in late January.
Daily Mail. Mon, 30 Mar 2020 21:18:20 GMT.
- 'Urban centres will be engulfed': coronavirus cases surge beyond New York
Coronavirus cases are spiking rapidly in cities across the United States, with major hot spots emerging in Detroit, Miami, Chicago and New Orleans.
Matthew Knott. Sydney Morning Herald. Tue, 31 Mar 2020 07:52:30 +1100.
- 'Warrior' dinosaur with nasty gouge mark on claw uncovered in New Mexico
It's possible this feathered hypercarnivore hunted like a cheetah.
Live Science. Mon, 30 Mar 2020 18:11:12 +0000.
- Sanofi Begins Kevzara Study for Severe Coronavirus Infection
Sanofi (SNY) begins treatment in a second phase II/III study evaluating its rheumatoid arthritis drug Kevzara to treat patients with severe COVID-19 outside the United States.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Mon, 30 Mar 2020 15:39:00 GMT.
- John Krasinski invites 'Office' co-star Steve Carell as first guest for YouTube show called 'Some Good News'
John Krasinski is keeping busy during the quarantine restrictions happening in the United States.
Jessica Napoli. Fox News. Mon, 30 Mar 2020 14:22:02 GMT.
- JinkoSolar increases philanthropic efforts by donating one million face masks to 20 more countries
SHANGHAI, March 30, 2020 -- JinkoSolar announced that it will increase its philanthropic efforts during the global coronavirus pandemic by donating one million face masks to 20 more countries across North America, Europe and Asia. ...
PR Newswire. Mon, 30 Mar 2020 11:16:00 +0000.
- Chiropractors told to remove posts claiming they boost immune system and prevent COVID-19
Governing bodies across Canada have issued warnings to chiropractors over claims that chiropractic care can boost your immune system and prevent infection from the novel coronavirus that has caused the COVID-19 pandemic.
CBC News. Mon, 30 Mar 2020 04:00:00 EDT.
- New Mexico tech startup lands $5M investment
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) - A New Mexico startup has landed $5 million in private equity from investors to accelerate the marketing of super-fast cell-screening and analysis technology. The Albuquerque Journal reports that BennuBio Inc. ...
Washington Times. Mon, 30 Mar 2020 00:27:47 -0400.
- Trump says Harry and Meghan must pay for security
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex reportedly moved from Canada to the US amid the virus outbreak.
BBC News. Sun, 29 Mar 2020 21:29:24 GMT.
- Trump: US Won't Pay for Meghan, Harry's Security
President Donald Trump said on Sunday that the United States would not pay for security protection for Britain's Prince Harry and his wife, Meghan, who, according to media reports, have settled in Los Angeles.
Newsmax. Sun, 29 Mar 2020 16:10:40 EDT.
- As Leftists Demand America Stay Closed for Months, Suicide Calls Skyrocket
One of the saddest pieces of news to come out of the COVID-19 pandemic, other than the mounting death toll caused by the virus itself, is the increasing number of reports about suicide in the United States. ...
Stephen Kokx. Western Journal. Sun, 29 Mar 2020 19:59:31 +0000.
- UK's Prince Harry, Wife Meghan, do not Need US Help for Security Costs, Spokeswoman Says
Trump wrote on Twitter that "now they have left Canada for the U.S. however, the U.S. will not pay for their security protection.
Voice of America. Sun, 29 Mar 2020 15:41:16 -0400.
- Sen. Cotton, Rep. Gallagher Aim To End US Dependence on China-Made Drugs with New Bill
Arkansas Sen. Tom Cotton says the United States relies too heavily on China for pharmaceuticals, so he proposed a bill last week that could put a stop to that dependency. ...
Morgan Brantley. Western Journal. Sun, 29 Mar 2020 15:20:23 +0000.
- Detroit Auto Show canceled as FEMA declares TCF Center a COVID-19 field hospital - Roadshow
The TCF Center, home of Detroit's North American International Auto Show, has been designated as a field hospital to fight coronavirus.
Chris Paukert. CNET. Sun, 29 Mar 2020 01:19:00 +0000.
- How BTS Could Make More Than $1.1 Billion From Virtual Shows After COVID-19 Wrecks American Tour
BTS could potentially bank more than $1.1 billion dollars by moving its coronavirus-delayed North American tour to online only.
By Mark Beech, Contributor. Forbes. Sat, 28 Mar 2020 16:19:31 +0000.
- Life On The U.S.-Mexico Frontier Dramatically Altered By Partial Border Shutdown
The coronavirus outbreak led President Trump to close U.S. borders with Canada and Mexico last week. At the southern border, the closure is affecting life on both the U.S. and Mexico sides.
John Burnett. NPR. Sat, 28 Mar 2020 07:00:34 -0400.
- 'Off the charts': Virus hot spots grow in middle America
DETROIT (AP) - The coronavirus continued its unrelenting spread across the United States with fatalities doubling in two days and authorities saying Saturday that an infant who tested positive had died. ...
Kat Stafford and Martha Irvine. Washington Times. Sat, 28 Mar 2020 01:46:22 -0400.
- Coronavirus: Lack of medical supplies 'a national shame'
Doctors in the United States share the difficulty of obtaining gear to treat patients with Covid-19.
BBC News. Sat, 28 Mar 2020 01:57:02 GMT.
- Enviros Request for Rehearing of Mountaineer XPress, Gulf XPress Authorizations Denied by FERC
FERC has denied a request from three environmental groups to rehear a 2017 order authorizing the Mountaineer XPress and Gulf XPress projects, a pair of TransCanada Corp. ...
Natural Gas Intel. Fri, 27 Mar 2020 13:16:00 -0400.