- Covid 19: Australia records sixth Omicron case after woman visited NSW Central Coast venues while infectious
Australia has confirmed its sixth Omicron case, after a woman in her 30s tested positive after arriving from South Africa on Saturday.Alarmingly, it is understood the woman visited several venues on the NSW Central Coast while ...
New Zealand Herald. Tue, 30 Nov 2021 16:56:03 +1200.
- Sexual harassment rife in Australian Parliament, report says
A quarter of those that experienced sexual harassment said a member of parliament was responsible.
Straits Times. Tue, 30 Nov 2021 11:47:59 +0800.
- Pentagon to improve military airfields in Guam, Australia to counter China, leave other global positions as is
The Pentagon is planning major infrastructure improvements at military airfields in Guam and Australia to counter China in the Asia-Pacific region but will make no major changes to its other global positions.
Bradford Betz. Fox News. Tue, 30 Nov 2021 03:21:07 GMT.
- How Brand Experience Is Helping This New Zealand Company Become The Latest Market Disruptor
To truly disrupt the international markets Rockit Apple is operating in, the company recognised its brand experience needed to match the game-changing product it was delivering.
By Sap Guest, Sap. Forbes. Mon, 29 Nov 2021 19:36:09 -0500.
- Covid Australia: Booster shots could come early as super-mutant variant Omicron spreads
National cabinet is set to discuss the spread of the new Omicron COVID-19 variant.
Daily Mail. Mon, 29 Nov 2021 20:32:59 +0000.
- Japan, Israel and Morocco Impose Bans on Foreign Travelers; Australia Delays Reopening
Israel and Morocco have also barred all visitors from overseas, as countries race to respond to the threat of the Omicron variant.
Isabel Kershner. New York Times. Mon, 29 Nov 2021 19:27:24 +0000.
- Australia retires legacy Hornets
Australia has retired the last of its Boeing F/A-18A/B Hornet combat aircraft after more than 35 years of service.
Janes 360. Mon, 29 Nov 2021 14:28:25 Z.
- Quit smoking pills do not increase risk of heart attack, stroke: study
Australian researchers say doctors should not feel they need to prescribe less effective nicotine patches to people with a history of cardiovascular disease.
Mary Ward. Sydney Morning Herald. Tue, 30 Nov 2021 00:00:00 +1100.
- Last-wicket pair deny India as New Zealand secure thrilling draw
New Zealand bat out the whole of day five to dramatically survive with a draw in the first Test against India.
BBC News. Mon, 29 Nov 2021 11:36:23 GMT.
- Joe Biden told it will take 14 days before the US knows the impact of omicron
United States, Australia, countries in Europe and Asia have banned air travel from South Africa
Shweta Sharma. The Independent. Mon, 29 Nov 2021 06:30:27 GMT.
- 13 cases of omicron COVID-19 variant confirmed in Netherlands; Australia reports 2
While much remains to be learned about the new variant, researchers are concerned that it may be more resistant to the protection provided by vaccines.
Ap. ABC News. Sun, 28 Nov 2021 14:57:36 +0000.
- Covid: Australia woman charged after setting fire in quarantine hotel
The woman is charged with arson after allegedly lighting a fire under a bed at Pacific Hotel in Queensland.
BBC News. Sun, 28 Nov 2021 11:52:04 GMT.
- Australia detects first COVID Omicron infections
New South Wales health authorities confirm that two people who landed in Sydney have tested positive for the new strain.
Al Jazeera. Sun, 28 Nov 2021 08:35:55 +0000.
- Australia confirms first two Omicron cases of new COVID-19 strain
Both people being fully vaccinated against the coronavirus infection have been in isolation under medical supervision
Tass. Sun, 28 Nov 2021 11:25:59 +0300.
- Australian journalist who 'insulted' Adele with pre-interview mishap apologises on air
An Australian journalist whose "million dollar" interview with Adele was canned because he did not listen to her new album 30 has apologised on air.
Sky News. Sat, 27 Nov 2021 09:36:00 +0000.