The stability of the economy has a large effect on real estate
markets. In this age of financial uncertainty, keeping current
with the latest real estate news regarding buying and selling, home
pricing trends, foreclosure rates, financing options, changing
regulations, and options for leasing or renting is imperative for
families, individuals, investors, and real estate agents alike.
Current technology provides access to relevant information, giving
individuals the power to make informed decisions regarding the real
Browse the headlines below for insight on the latest real estate trends and information.
- Real estate heir Robert Durst is GUILTY of murder over 2000 shooting of confidante Susan Berman
Real estate heir Robert Durst has been found guilty of the 2000 murder of a confidante who threatened to retract her alibi over the 1982 killing of his wife.
Daily Mail. Sat, 18 Sep 2021 02:40:22 GMT.
- Robert Durst Found Guilty of Murder After Decades of Suspicion
Mr. Durst, the onetime heir to a Manhattan real estate empire, was convicted of killing a close confidante in Beverly Hills, Calif., in 2000.
Charles V. Bagli. New York Times. Sat, 18 Sep 2021 01:20:04 +0000.
- Robert Durst murder trial: Millionaire found guilty of best friend's murder, 20 years on
A Los Angeles jury convicted Robert Durst on Friday (local time) of murdering his best friend 20 years ago, a case that took on new life after the New York real estate heir participated in a documentary that connected him to the ...
New Zealand Herald. Sat, 18 Sep 2021 12:36:19 +1200.
- Real estate heir Robert Durst found guilty by L.A. County jury of killing best friend
A Los Angeles County jury on Friday found real estate heir Robert Durst guilty of killing his best friend following a drawn-out trial in which prosecutors painted him as a narcissist who killed to cover his tracks.
Louis Casiano. Fox News. Fri, 17 Sep 2021 23:04:29 GMT.
- Real Estate Scion Robert Durst Convicted Of Murdering His Best Friend
The jury reached the verdict after two days of deliberation.
By Carlie Porterfield, Forbes Staff. Forbes. Fri, 17 Sep 2021 19:03:11 -0400.
- Half Moon Bay Lodge changes hands for $22.75 million
It's the first local property for the buyer, a real estate development and investment firm in New Orleans.
Alex Barreira. American City Business Journals. Fri, 17 Sep 2021 21:43:55 +0000.
- Global real estate firm buys 1.25-million-square-foot Glendale industrial building for record-setting price
The Canadian buyer, BentallGreenOak, has offices in 24 cities across 12 countries. Its assets include office, industrial, multifamily, retail and hotel properties. The industrial building is 100% leased to a retailing giant.
Audrey Jensen. American City Business Journals. Fri, 17 Sep 2021 21:04:49 +0000.
- CRMLS to integrate RentSpree technology
The integrations mean RentSpree tools, such as tenant application links, can be added to the listings of real estate professionals in California.
Jim Dalrymple Ii. Inman. Fri, 17 Sep 2021 19:20:33 +0000.
- Why You Shouldn't Bet Against Kite Realty Group (KRG) Stock
Kite Realty Group (KRG) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Fri, 17 Sep 2021 13:19:00 GMT.
- Once the Pandemic Recedes, Where Will the Real Estate Investment Opportunities Be?
Some sectors of real estate are emerging from the pandemic in much better shape than others. Investors thinking about real estate need to know where to look.
Dwight Kay. Kiplinger. Tue, 14 Sep 2021 08:30:06 GMT.
- Latex mask worn by Robert Durst shown to jury as murder trial reaches climax
Real estate heir accused of killing friend Susan Berman at her home in Beverly Hills in 2000
Graeme Massie. The Independent. Thu, 09 Sep 2021 17:48:17 GMT.
- What rules are set to ease once 70% vaccination target is reached?
New rules will include expanded 10-kilometre travel limit, a three-hour exercise limit, outdoor personal training and private real estate inspections.
Chloe Booker. Sydney Morning Herald. Wed, 01 Sep 2021 16:52:34 +1000.
- Ben Crump representing Black realtor, prospective buyer handcuffed at home showing
Civil rights attorney Ben Crump said Thursday that he will be representing a Black real estate agent and prospective home buyer who were handcuffed by Michigan police in an incident earlier this month that the two ...
Celine Castronuovo. The Hill. Thu, 12 Aug 2021 17:30:03 +0000.
- Black real estate agent handcuffed during house showing; police deny race played role in 911 call
The agent was showing a house to a Black man and his 15-year-old son, and all three were handcuffed.
Cnnwire. ABC News. Wed, 11 Aug 2021 01:46:54 +0000.
- Actress Buys $45 Million Home in Hawaii as Residents Cope with State's Hot Real Estate Market
A San Francisco investment banker recently sold his Maui mansion to a retired hedge fund CEO and a Hollywood actress for $45 million. ...
The Associated Press. Western Journal. Thu, 05 Aug 2021 19:36:24 +0000.
- 'Tree Burials' Are Gaining Popularity in Japan as Gravesite Space Decreases
In some cities, cemetery plots are the most expensive real estate per square foot
Smithsonian. Tue, 15 Jun 2021 18:44:07 +0000.
- Trial resumes of 'The Jinx' star Robert Durst after judge dismisses claim he is too ill
A judge has denied a request by lawyers for elderly real estate multimillionaire Robert Durst that his trial be indefinitely halted on the grounds that he is very ill.
Sky News. Tue, 18 May 2021 09:56:00 +0100.
Copyright © 2008-2021 News-Articles.org. All rights reserved.
Real Estate News Articles