The stability of the economy has a large effect on real estate
markets. In this age of financial uncertainty, keeping current
with the latest real estate news regarding buying and selling, home
pricing trends, foreclosure rates, financing options, changing
regulations, and options for leasing or renting is imperative for
families, individuals, investors, and real estate agents alike.
Current technology provides access to relevant information, giving
individuals the power to make informed decisions regarding the real
Browse the headlines below for insight on the latest real estate trends and information.
- Newspaper: 2007 Nevada tax change cut cost of property deals
In 2007, not long before Las Vegas' frenzied real estate market imploded, Nevada lawmakers approved a seemingly minor tweak to a tax law.
Eli Segall. Washington Times. Sat, 21 May 2022 16:07:23 -0400.
- Red hot property market shows signs of cooling down, realtors say, as April home sales dropped 2.4%
Sales of pre-owned homes fell by 2.4 per cent from March to April, falling to their lowest level since the Covid-19 sales slump in June 2020, a national realtors' group said this week.
Daily Mail. Fri, 20 May 2022 22:17:44 GMT.
- Portland job fair aims to help students of color, young people see path to real estate careers
Most of the American real estate workforce is white. A Portland event hopes a younger demographic can change that profile.
Jonathan Bach. American City Business Journals. Fri, 20 May 2022 22:08:37 +0000.
- Industrial Realty Group revealed as buyer of 129-acre GSA campus in Auburn
The $80 million transaction brings to a close a nine-month hunt for a buyer for the sprawling federal property.
Shawna De La Rosa. American City Business Journals. Fri, 20 May 2022 21:55:01 +0000.
- Things just got real: Ryan Serhant, Bess Freedman spar over reality TV
Brown Harris Stevens CEO Bess Freedman on Thursday dismissed the real estate industry's turn on reality TV as "horrible" as she butted heads with Serhant during a conference in New York.
Lillian Dickerson. Inman. Fri, 20 May 2022 17:50:47 +0000.
- AREAA Chicago, Chicago Association of Realtors celebrate Asian Pacific American Heritage Month
The Asian Real Estate Association of America Greater Chicago and the Chicago Association of Realtors hosted a celebration of Asian Pacific American Heritage Month Thursday.
Wls. ABC News. Fri, 20 May 2022 16:47:33 +0000.
- Duke Realty (DRE) Preleases New Jersey Facility to JD.com
Amid a demand spike for its well-located industrial spaces along the New Jersey Turnpike corridor, Duke Realty (DRE) secures a lease with the global e-commerce giant, JD.com.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Thu, 19 May 2022 17:07:00 GMT.
- Investors eye $550m logistics and office deals as market hots up
Investors and developers are vying for a large variety of properties, from potential last-mile industrial and logistics estates to a city based office, to get a foothold into the real estate market as interest rates start to rise.
Carolyn Cummins. Sydney Morning Herald. Wed, 18 May 2022 00:00:00 +1000.
- Prime Retail Real Estate Is Hot And Retailers Will Pay More For It
New retail store openings now far out-pace closings, creating more demand for prime retail space. A new analysis by JLL identifies the top 8 growth markets for retail real estate.
By Pamela N. Danziger, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Sun, 15 May 2022 05:00:00 -0400.
- How Preservationists Are Losing the Fight Against Luxury Real Estate
A squabble over a new development in rural New York reveals a shifting of priorities among local leaders.
Julie Satow. New York Times. Thu, 12 May 2022 17:42:35 +0000.
- Redfin settles lawsuit alleging housing discrimination
Fair housing advocates on Friday announced a settlement agreement to resolve a lawsuit against real estate brokerage Redfin that will expand housing opportunities for consumers in communities of color in numerous major cities.
Nicholas K. Geranios. Washington Times. Fri, 29 Apr 2022 13:18:47 -0400.
- Zelenskyy launches massive effort to make Ukrainians whole after Russian destruction
Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy has launched a government project to compensate citizens whose real estate has been destroyed in the Russian invasion, the president announced in a speech Friday.
Tyler O'neil. Fox News. Fri, 01 Apr 2022 06:38:59 GMT.
- Trump lawyer says whole family may plead the fifth amendment in probe into their finances
The Trump Organization has been cut loose by its accounting firm as probe into real estate business steadily adds pressure
Andrew Naughtie. The Independent. Tue, 22 Feb 2022 21:21:26 GMT.
- 5 Mortgage REITs for Yield-Hungry Investors
It's difficult to find yield these days, but these five mortgage REITs offer safety and exceptionally strong payouts for income investors.
Lisa Springer. Kiplinger. Thu, 13 Jan 2022 20:22:24 GMT.
- Infamous murderer and millionaire real estate heir who featured in The Jinx documentary dies in prison
Robert Durst, the convicted murderer, suspected serial killer and wealthy real estate heir, has died in prison.
Sky News. Mon, 10 Jan 2022 18:59:00 +0000.
Copyright © 2008-2022 News-Articles.org. All rights reserved.
Real Estate News Articles