The stability of the economy has a large effect on real estate
markets. In this age of financial uncertainty, keeping current
with the latest real estate news regarding buying and selling, home
pricing trends, foreclosure rates, financing options, changing
regulations, and options for leasing or renting is imperative for
families, individuals, investors, and real estate agents alike.
Current technology provides access to relevant information, giving
individuals the power to make informed decisions regarding the real
Browse the headlines below for insight on the latest real estate trends and information.
- Dunwoody's Gold Kist redevelopment lands 145-key Marriott brand hotel
The 145-key Element Hotel has entered into design and permitting, said Phil Mays, a principal with developer RocaPoint Partners, the Atlanta affiliate leading the project on behalf of New York real estate firm The Georgetown Co.
Donnell Suggs. American City Business Journals. Tue, 30 Nov 2021 03:14:38 +0000.
- Coldwell Banker's top Philadelphia executive projects improved market for home buyers in 2022
David Krieger, who joined the real estate business in 1997, said the 2021 housing market has been unlike anything he's ever seen.
Kennedy Rose. American City Business Journals. Tue, 30 Nov 2021 02:56:44 +0000.
- Is Hold Strategy Apt for Mack-Cali Realty (CLI) Stock Now?
While Mack-Cali Realty (CLI) is likely to capitalize on its solid presence in high barrier-to-entry markets and investments in waterfront properties, a leveraged balance sheet is concerning.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Mon, 29 Nov 2021 18:44:00 GMT.
- Investing In Chicago Real Estate-Do Your Research
With a shrinking population and modest rent appreciation- investors need to concentrate on sub-markets with better rental opportunities.
By Ingo Winzer, Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 29 Nov 2021 12:17:26 -0500.
- After brief dip, pending home sales bounce back stronger in October
The number of contract signings grew 7.5 percent from September to October, the National Association of Realtors reports.
Daniel Houston. Inman. Mon, 29 Nov 2021 15:20:39 +0000.
- Selling Sunset realtors look very different in throw-back snaps from before they were famous
The stars of Netflix' Selling Sunset, which has dropped its fourth series on the streaming platform this week, are known for their glamourous looks, but sported very different styles before they made it.
Daily Mail. Mon, 29 Nov 2021 12:08:54 GMT.
- Rheinmetall to buy assets of drone firm EMT
German conglomerate Rheinmetall Group plans to expand its defence technology offering by acquiring the operating activities, personnel, and real estate of EMT, ...
Janes 360. Thu, 25 Nov 2021 07:05:38 Z.
- Virtual real estate plot sells for record $3.3 million
The patch of virtual real estate in online world Decentraland was paid for with cryptocurrency.
Straits Times. Wed, 24 Nov 2021 06:43:16 +0800.
- Recent Commercial Real Estate Transactions
Recent commercial real estate transactions in New York.
Isabella Paoletto and Kristen Bayrakdarian. New York Times. Tue, 23 Nov 2021 16:03:20 +0000.
- Qualified Opportunity Zone Investing 101
This type of real estate investing offers significant tax breaks on capital gains for the right investors. Could that be you? Check out this case study to see how it works.
Daniel Goodwin. Kiplinger. Thu, 18 Nov 2021 09:42:04 GMT.
- China property: New home prices see biggest fall since 2015
China's property sector has been rocked over fears about the future of real estate giant Evergrande.
BBC News. Mon, 15 Nov 2021 05:27:39 GMT.
- US-based Sun Communities in £900m swoop on staycations giant Park Holidays
A US-listed real estate investment trust has won a hotly contested auction of one of Britain's biggest holiday resort operators in a knockout deal that underlines the sector's post-pandemic boom.
Sky News. Sun, 14 Nov 2021 12:21:00 +0000.
- 'The Police Don't Actually Come': SF Residents Witness Untold Horrors Living Next to Huge Homeless Encampment
Homelessness is not a new problem in San Francisco. But it is becoming more apparent as homeless encampments begin to creep into rich neighborhoods and real estate. ...
Abby Liebing. Western Journal. Tue, 09 Nov 2021 00:06:16 +0000.
- 'White, blonde and a good job': Real estate agent who rioted at the US Capitol jailed
A real estate agent from suburban Dallas who flaunted her participation in the January 6 riot at the US Capitol on social media and later bragged she wasn't going to jail because she is white, has blonde hair and a good job was ...
New Zealand Herald. Fri, 05 Nov 2021 06:52:52 +1200.
- Aussie super looks overseas for growth as it beefs up on property
Giant wealth manager Australian Super is scouring overseas property markets for growth as it looks to double its real estate holdings in the next three to five years.
Simon Johanson. Sydney Morning Herald. Fri, 05 Nov 2021 05:00:00 +1100.
- Robert Durst indicted for allegedly murdering his wife 39 years ago
Disgraced real estate heir Robert Durst was indicted for allegedly murdering his wife in 1982 on Monday, about six weeks after a jury convicted him of murder in the 2000 death of his longtime friend Susan Berman.
Paul Best. Fox News. Mon, 01 Nov 2021 22:06:44 GMT.
- Robert Durst charged with murder of ex-wife who vanished in 1982
The jailed real estate heir is facing a new second-degree murder charge, authorities say.
BBC News. Fri, 22 Oct 2021 16:20:38 GMT.
- Robert Durst charged in New York with former wife Kathie Durst's murder
Already convicted in Susan Berman's murder, the real estate heir was charged with the murder of his former wife, Kathie, who disappeared in 1982.
Wls. ABC News. Fri, 22 Oct 2021 15:34:37 +0000.
- Robert Durst hospitalized with COVID-19, his lawyer says
A lawyer says New York real estate heir Robert Durst has been hospitalized after contracting COVID-19
Via Ap News Wire. The Independent. Sat, 16 Oct 2021 20:29:07 GMT.
- Virginia realtor killed in murder-suicide by client who just purchased home, police say
Copyright © 2008-2021 News-Articles.org. All rights reserved.
Real Estate News Articles