- Farm Rescue shifts to help farmers sickened by coronavirus
The wet spring offered only a tiny window for planting, so when North Dakota farmer Paul Ivesdal fell ill with the coronavirus he knew the timing couldn't be worse. ...
David Pitt. Washington Times. Thu, 26 Nov 2020 11:30:26 -0500.
- Supreme Court Blocks NY Coronavirus Limits on Houses of Worship
The justices split 5-4 with new Justice Amy Coney Barrett in the majority.
Voice of America. Thu, 26 Nov 2020 09:55:48 -0500.
- US Records Highest Coronavirus Toll Since May
A spike in infections has pushed hospitalizations to record levels.
Voice of America. Thu, 26 Nov 2020 05:10:20 -0500.
- Greek civil servants on 24-hour strike
ATHENS, Greece (AP) - Civil servants in Greece have walked off the job in a 24-hour strike expected to disrupt public transport and services, on a variety of demands, including better workplace protections against the coronavirus. ...
Washington Times. Thu, 26 Nov 2020 03:49:24 -0500.
- Coronavirus: Shanghai rises to become world's most connected city
London has been dethroned from top spot as the coronavirus pandemic reverses "a century of progress".
BBC News. Thu, 26 Nov 2020 02:53:23 GMT.
- California, Texas shatter single-day nationwide record for new coronavirus cases
The two largest states in the U.S., California and Texas, both broke the national record for most coronavirus cases reported in a single day on Wednesday.California reported around 18,350 cases ...
Joseph Choi. The Hill. Thu, 26 Nov 2020 02:48:21 +0000.
- Britain braced for T-Day: Boris will announce TODAY which Tiers country will be placed in until Xmas
Boris Johnson will today carve England into Tiers of coronavirus restrictions, with very few areas expected to be granted the lightest Tier 1 measures.
Daily Mail. Thu, 26 Nov 2020 02:04:43 +0000.
- Britain has '50/50 chance' of becoming the first to have an approved coronavirus vaccine
A decision could come as early as next week, with one source suggesting Britain could be the first to be awarded a license to start offering vaccinations.
Daily Mail. Thu, 26 Nov 2020 01:59:04 +0000.
- Coronavirus pandemic: Germany seeks EU deal to close ski resorts
Germany and Italy want slopes closed until January, but the EU is yet to reach an agreement.
BBC News. Thu, 26 Nov 2020 01:43:19 GMT.
- Is outdoor dining in a tent safe during COVID-19 pandemic?
Many restaurants have turned to tents as an outdoor dining option as the coronavirus pandemic has forced them to stop offering indoor dining.
James Leggate. Fox News. Thu, 26 Nov 2020 00:44:48 GMT.
- Biden steps into leadership vacuum to reassure Americans with Thanksgiving address
Biden steps into the White House leadership vacuum on the coronavirus, resetting the tone in a solemn Thanksgiving address aimed at an anxious nation.
Evan Halper. Los Angeles Times. Wed, 25 Nov 2020 19:36:25 -0500.
- Illinois COVID-19 Update: IL reports 11,378 new coronavirus cases, 155 deaths
Illinois reported 11,378 new COVID-19 cases and 155 deaths Wednesday as Governor JB Pritzker and officials warn about gathering for Thanksgiving.
Eric Horng. ABC News. Thu, 26 Nov 2020 00:06:49 +0000.
- Unpaid carers have saved the UK £135bn during the COVID pandemic
Unpaid carers have saved the UK taxpayer £135bn during the coronavirus pandemic, according to research.
Sky News. Wed, 25 Nov 2020 23:40:00 +0000.
- Report: Coronavirus Deaths At U.S. Senior Care Facilities Have Surpassed 100,000
Deaths among the vulnerable age group represent nearly 40% of all deaths reported by Johns Hopkins University.
By Elana Lyn Gross, Forbes Staff. Forbes. Wed, 25 Nov 2020 17:13:30 -0500.
- 18 stations ready for vaccination campaign against COVID in Moscow region
It is planned to organize 90 stations for vaccination against the novel coronavirus in the Moscow region, Moscow region governor Andrei Vorobyov said
Tass. Thu, 26 Nov 2020 01:10:27 +0300.
- Momentum ETFs to Play on Coronavirus Vaccine Hopes
Here we highlight some momentum ETFs that are lucrative investment picks now on the flowing in of positive news regarding coronavirus vaccine.
Sweta Jaiswal, Frm. Zacks. Wed, 25 Nov 2020 21:55:00 GMT.
- Conservative lawmakers launch long-shot effort to impeach NH governor after mask mandate
A small group of conservative lawmakers in New Hampshire is pushing to impeach popular Republican Gov. Chris Sununu of New Hampshire over his efforts to combat the coronavirus.
Paul Steinhauser. Fox News. Wed, 25 Nov 2020 20:54:02 GMT.
- Global COVID-19 cases surpass 60 million
According to Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Research Center, a total of 1,414,513 people died and 38,442,797 recovered from the disease
Tass. Wed, 25 Nov 2020 23:45:25 +0300.
- U.S. Economy Stumbles as the Coronavirus Spreads Widely
Claims for new unemployment benefits and other data suggest that the recent increase in infections is threatening the economic recovery.
Ben Casselman. New York Times. Wed, 25 Nov 2020 19:34:06 +0000.
- How To Ensure Your Business Rises From The Ashes Of The Pandemic
The coronavirus has been a great test of organizational resilience. With many sectors likely to be damaged for years, leaders will need to be both dreamers and doers to lead their organizations to a new environment.
By Roger Trapp, Contributor. Forbes. Wed, 25 Nov 2020 13:12:44 -0500.