- Newly Discovered Monkey Antibodies Could Hold Key To Vaccine Against All Coronavirus Strains
Researchers at Scripps Research identified antibodies in rhesus macaques that act against a number of Covid variants like omicron and other coronaviruses, including the one that caused the global SARS outbreak in 2003.
By Robert Hart, Forbes Staff. Forbes. Wed, 10 Aug 2022 14:00:42 -0400.
- L.A. County Supervisor Janice Hahn tests positive for coronavirus
'I am vaccinated and boosted but feeling pretty lousy,' L.A. County Supervisor Janice Hahn wrote on Twitter after testing positive for coronavirus.
Hannah Fry. Los Angeles Times. Tue, 9 Aug 2022 20:01:33 GMT.
- NHS England reduces two-year waits for treatment but 12-month delays soar
NHS England says the number of people waiting two years or more for treatment has been dramatically reduced as part of its plan to address delays caused by the coronavirus pandemic.
Sky News. Mon, 08 Aug 2022 17:49:00 +0100.
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act) Drug Shortage Mitigation Efforts
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act) was signed into law on March 27, 2020 to aid response efforts and ease the economic impact of COVID-19.
Fda. Food and Drug Administration. Mon, 08 Aug 2022 10:13:44 EDT.
- Biden Emerges From Isolation Again After Second Negative Coronavirus Test
President Biden flew to Rehoboth Beach in Delaware for a brief day of relaxation after a rebound case of Covid-19.
Peter Baker. New York Times. Sun, 07 Aug 2022 14:27:31 +0000.
- Russia reports 20,303 new coronavirus cases, highest numbers since March 30
As many as 44 coronavirus patients died
Tass. Sun, 07 Aug 2022 12:27:33 +0300.
- Biden Tests Negative for Coronavirus but Remains in Isolation
The negative test came a week after his rebound case emerged. He plans to travel to Rehoboth Beach in Delaware on Sunday if he tests negative for a second straight day.
Peter Baker. New York Times. Sun, 07 Aug 2022 01:46:30 +0000.
- Rishi Sunak lacked serious judgement on Covid crooks, says his former Treasury Minister
Lord Agnew, who resigned in disgust at Rishi Sunak's 'spray and pay' approach to coronavirus handouts, has said the next UK Prime Minister must urgently fix the Covid black hole he left behind.
Daily Mail. Sun, 07 Aug 2022 01:14:32 +0100.
- White House says Biden will not travel until COVID test is negative
President Biden is scheduled to travel to Kentucky on Monday but he will not go if he is still positive for the coronavirus, the White House said Friday.
Tom Howell Jr.. Washington Times. Fri, 05 Aug 2022 16:10:10 -0400.
- Biden's cough is almost gone, but COVID is not, doctor says
President Biden feels "very well" and his cough is almost gone but he continued to test positive for the coronavirus on an antigen test, his doctor said Friday.
Tom Howell Jr.. Washington Times. Fri, 05 Aug 2022 12:41:00 -0400.
- How many cases in your area?
Explore the data on coronavirus in the UK.
BBC News. Fri, 05 Aug 2022 15:26:02 GMT.
- Coronavirus Treatment Acceleration Program (CTAP)
CTAP will use every available method to move new treatments to patients as quickly as possible, balancing patient needs for medicine while supporting trials to gather evidence and weighing the risks and benefits
Fda. Food and Drug Administration. Fri, 05 Aug 2022 10:38:25 EDT.
- Germany's Oktoberfest finally back on after pandemic pause
Germany's annual Oktoberfest festival is finally on again for this fall, following a two-year hiatus due to the coronavirus pandemic, the head of the famous Bavarian beer festival said Thursday.
Ap. ABC News. Fri, 05 Aug 2022 00:29:59 +0000.
- Teenage footballer, 15, has surgery for brain tumour after doctors misdiagnosed him with long Covid
Kane Allcock, 15, who plays for Crewe Alexandra's youth team, had been suffering from persistent headaches after testing positive for coronavirus on New Year's Eve 2021.
Daily Mail. Thu, 04 Aug 2022 13:15:53 +0100.
- L.A. COVID surge appears to be cresting, but the picture is still far from good
While coronavirus cases and hospitalizations have dropped, COVID-19 deaths remain on the rise and aren't likely to decrease for some time.
Luke Money, Rong-gong Lin Ii. Los Angeles Times. Wed, 3 Aug 2022 15:04:29 GMT.
- Block (SQ) to Report Q2 Earnings: What's in the Cards?
Block's (SQ) second-quarter results are likely to reflect portfolio strength amid the coronavirus pandemic.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Wed, 03 Aug 2022 14:40:00 GMT.
- Sri Lankan president says COVID-19 cases are rising again
Sri Lanka's president says COVID-19 cases and deaths are rising in the country, and citizens should receive a fourth vaccine dose to prevent a possible surge of the coronavirus
Via Ap News Wire. The Independent. Tue, 02 Aug 2022 16:22:38 GMT.
- Daily New Coronavirus Cases In Russia Reported Above 12,000 For First Time Since April
Russia has reported that new coronavirus cases in the country surpassed 12,000 a day for the first time since April 10, with St. Petersburg rising above 1,500 for the first time since March 17.
Radio Liberty. Sun, 31 Jul 2022 14:49:39 +0000.
- Ukraine war hangs over UN meeting on nukes treaty's legacy
A major U.N. meeting on the landmark Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty is about to begin after a long delay due to the coronavirus pandemic
Via Ap News Wire. The Independent. Sun, 31 Jul 2022 14:42:09 GMT.
- Too early to say COVID-19 has become seasonal disease, expert says
According to him, there are two scenarios for the end of the coronavirus pandemic
Tass. Sun, 31 Jul 2022 07:42:23 +0300.
Coronavirus News Articles