- With public camping a felony, Tennessee homeless seek refuge
Miranda Atnip lost her home during the coronavirus pandemic after her boyfriend moved out and she fell behind on bills. ...
Travis Loller. Washington Times. Sat, 21 May 2022 12:16:34 -0400.
- Another bummer coronavirus summer for California? Cases keep rising along with concerns
Another bummer coronavirus summer for California? With cases on the rise, the state finds itself in a familiar, if frustrating, position.
Luke Money, Rong-gong Lin Ii. Los Angeles Times. Sat, 21 May 2022 15:23:46 GMT.
- DPRK fever cases rise to 2.46 million - report
Seoul believes fever cases are not just coronavirus infections
Tass. Sat, 21 May 2022 08:02:15 +0300.
- Russian pharmaceutical companies suspend production of coronavirus vaccines
As of today, more than 20 million vaccine doses with a finite shelf life are stored at the warehouse, the press service of Biocad said
Tass. Sat, 21 May 2022 00:39:05 +0300.
- U.S. economy projected to outpace China's for first time since 1976
U.S. economic growth is on track to outpace China for the first time since 1976 as the Chinese economy sputters under President Xi Jinping's draconian coronavirus lockdowns.
Joseph Clark. Washington Times. Fri, 20 May 2022 16:43:06 -0400.
- UK's COVID alert level reduced - as two rare Omicron types reclassified as variants of concern
The UK's coronavirus alert level has been reduced - as two rare types of Omicron have been reclassified as variants of concern.
Sky News. Fri, 20 May 2022 16:11:00 +0100.
- Why Adams Is Rejecting Mask Mandates as Covid Cases Rise in New York
Mayor Eric Adams has focused on antiviral treatments and at-home testing as coronavirus cases surge again.
Emma G. Fitzsimmons. New York Times. Fri, 20 May 2022 13:00:48 +0000.
- How many cases in your area?
Explore the data on coronavirus in the UK and find out how many cases there are in your area.
BBC News. Fri, 20 May 2022 12:29:10 GMT.
- C.D.C. Advisers Recommend Pfizer Boosters for Children 5 to 11.
A third dose would enhance immunity to the coronavirus, the agency said. But hesitancy is high, and less than one-third of children in this age group have received two doses.
Apoorva Mandavilli. New York Times. Fri, 20 May 2022 00:31:58 +0000.
- L.A. County coronavirus cases rise to new risk level, sparking concern
The coronavirus case rate in Los Angeles county is now high enough to land it within the 'medium' community level outlined by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Hospitalizations are also on the rise.
Luke Money, Rong-gong Lin Ii. Los Angeles Times. Thu, 19 May 2022 22:13:14 GMT.
- Know Your Treatment Options for COVID-19
Patients today have more treatment options in the battle against coronavirus disease. FDA has approved two drug treatments for COVID-19 and authorized others for emergency use during this public health emergency.
Fda. Food and Drug Administration. Thu, 19 May 2022 08:31:52 EDT.
- Will CARZ ETF Gain Despite Mixed Auto Earnings?
Let's look at the impact of major automakers' earnings releases on automobile ETF amid the coronavirus crisis.
Sweta Jaiswal, Frm. Zacks. Wed, 18 May 2022 22:00:00 GMT.
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act) Drug Shortage Mitigation Efforts
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act) was signed into law on March 27, 2020 to aid response efforts and ease the economic impact of COVID-19.
Fda. Food and Drug Administration. Wed, 18 May 2022 15:45:28 EDT.
- Eric Clapton, 76, cancels shows after testing positive for coronavirus
Eric Clapton, who claimed he had severe side effects from the vaccine, has cancelled shows in Zurich and Milan after contracting Covid while performing at the Royal Albert Hall earlier this month.
Daily Mail. Tue, 17 May 2022 21:31:55 GMT.
- Conservatives get excited by Fauci's promise to leave the White House if Trump is reelected
Speaking to CNN's Jim Acosta Sunday, Fauci - who became the face of the federal government's fight against the coronavirus in 2020 - left no doubt when asked if he would remain the White House doc if Trump runs.
Daily Mail. Mon, 16 May 2022 21:10:59 GMT.
- European CDC Calls Omicron BA.4, BA.5 Covid-19 Variants Of Concern
The BA.4 and BA.5 Omicron subvariants may soon become the dominant versions of the Covid-19 coronavirus in Europe.
By Bruce Y. Lee, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 16 May 2022 12:31:00 -0400.
- North Korea calls in army to give out COVID drugs as crisis sweeps country
North Korea has brought in the military to stabilise its distribution of coronavirus medicine as the country battles its "first" outbreak.
Sky News. Mon, 16 May 2022 08:06:00 +0100.
- Biden urges local leaders to boost public safety spending: 'The answer is not to defund the police'
President Biden said his administration's $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief package is boosting public safety by investing in police departments.
Ap. ABC News. Fri, 13 May 2022 22:13:10 +0000.
- JD.com (JD) to Report Q1 Earnings: What's in the Offing?
JD.com's (JD) first-quarter results are expected to reflect strength across JD Retail amid uncertainties related to the coronavirus pandemic.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Fri, 13 May 2022 14:29:00 GMT.
- Biden to meet with mayors, police chiefs on Friday
President Joe Biden will meet Friday with mayors, police chiefs and local public officials to discuss how cities are using funds from the $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief package on policing and public safety programs
Via Ap News Wire. The Independent. Thu, 12 May 2022 19:00:09 GMT.