- Russia, Bolivia sign documents on energy cooperation, public security
Presidents Vladimir Putin and Evo Morales signed a joint statement on boosting coordination on the international stage
Tass. Thu, 11 Jul 2019 18:22:00 +0300.
- Putin rejects vote by Russia lawmakers to put economic squeeze on Georgia
Russian President Vladimir Putin reject a parliamentary call to impose sanctions against Georgia, saying patching up strained relations was more important than reacting to provocations by "scumbags."
CBC News. Tue, 9 Jul 2019 10:05:21 EDT.
- Late Putin thanks Pope 'for the time you have dedicated to me' at Vatican
Russian President Vladimir Putin thanked Pope Francis for "very substantive" talks yesterday, a day before Ukraine's Catholic leaders were due at the Vatican.
Irish Independent. Fri, 05 Jul 2019 02:30:00 +0100.
- Associated Press: Putin to meet pope, Italian leaders on one-day visit to Rome
Russian President Vladimir Putin is emphasizing historically strong ties with Italy before a one-day visit Thursday to Rome that will include a meeting with Pope Francis. Read more here. ...
Helen Mukhina. Kyiv Post. Thu, 04 Jul 2019 10:22:35 +0000.
- Putin praises Salvini's 'welcoming attitude' to Russia ahead of Italy visit
Russian President Vladimir Putin arrived in Rome on Thursday for a lightning visit including talks with Italy's populist government, which has called for an easing of sanctions despite Moscow's ongoing crisis with the West.
The Local. Thu, 04 Jul 2019 11:17:00 +0200.
- Putin says Russia is ready to talk to the US about arms control
President Vladimir Putin denied that the collapse of a significant nuclear missile treaty between the two nations would prompt an arms race.
CNBC. Thu, 04 Jul 2019 08:53 GMT.
- Russia says details of fatal submersible fire are 'state secret'
A spokesman for Vladimir Putin says details about 14 deaths aboard a navy vessel are "totally classified".
BBC News. Wed, 03 Jul 2019 11:00:48 GMT.
- Trump appears to joke with Putin: "Don't meddle in the election"
President Trump met with Russian President Vladimir Putin at the G-20 summit in Osaka, Japan, where Mr. Trump appeared to make a joke about election meddling. ...
CBS News. Sat, 29 Jun 2019 05:15:48 -0400.
- Trump jokingly asks Putin not to "meddle in the election" at G20
In their first face-to-face meeting since the release of the Mueller report, President Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin greeted each other like old friends at the G20 summit. Mr. ...
CBS News. Sat, 29 Jun 2019 02:07:40 +0000.
- Putin invites Trump to 75th annual WWII victory parade in Red Square at their G20 meeting
The Kremlin said Donald Trump responded in 'a very positive manner' to the invitation when he met Vladimir Putin in Osaka today on the sidelines of the G20.
Daily Mail. Fri, 28 Jun 2019 20:02:23 +0100.
- Putin Slams 'Liberal Idea' as Obsolete, Praises Trump on Migrants
Russian President Vladimir Putin blasted liberals in a new interview and also said rising U.S.-Russia tensions are concerning.
Newsmax. Fri, 28 Jun 2019 07:13:55 EDT.
- Putin uses G-20 to strengthen alliances, soothe tensions
OSAKA, Japan (AP) - Russia's President Vladimir Putin used a series of talks with global leaders at the Group of 20 summit on Friday to strengthen old alliances and try to soothe tensions with rivals. ...
Vladimir Isachenkov. Washington Times. Fri, 28 Jun 2019 06:24:33 -0400.
- Russia's Vladimir Putin says liberalism has 'outlived its purpose'
Donald Tusk, the president of the European Council which comprises the heads of state from EU nations, flatly rejected Putin's argument.
CNBC. Fri, 28 Jun 2019 06:37 GMT.
- What Kind of State Is Vladimir Putin Building?
An adviser to Vladimir Putin lays out his vision of Russia, its history, and its future.
American Thinker. Fri, 28 Jun 2019 00:00:00 -0500.
- Risk belongs to Trump when he meets with Putin in Japan: ANALYSIS
A preview of what the Russian side are looking for from the meeting between president Donald Trump and Russia's president Vladimir Putin at the G20 summit in Osaka, Japan
ABC News. Thu, 27 Jun 2019 18:43:55 -0400.
- Russia suspends flights to Georgia after violent clashes
President Vladimir Putin bans airlines from flying to the country following a surge of violent unrest.
BBC News. Fri, 21 Jun 2019 21:16:22 GMT.
- Putin claims no proof Russians downed MH17
Russian President Vladimir Putin has rejected charges against Russian citizens for their alleged roles in the downing of a Malaysia Airlines passenger jet over Ukraine five years ago, saying they lack proof.
Sydney Morning Herald. Fri, 21 Jun 2019 03:34:40 +1000.
- Putin promises brighter future as marathon phone-in takes gloomy turn
Russians turned to President Vladimir Putin with fears over squeezed incomes and civil liberties during a four-hour annual phone-in Thursday, but the longtime leader insisted a brighter future was ahead. ...
Yahoo. Thu, 20 Jun 2019 10:38:40 -0400.
- The Latest: Putin won't budge to win sanctions respite
MOSCOW (AP) - The Latest on Putin's annual call-in show (all times local): 1:45 p.m. President Vladimir Putin says that Russia will not compromise on its core interests to win a respite from Western sanctions. ...
Washington Times. Thu, 20 Jun 2019 06:49:32 -0400.
- Putin Says US Unilateralism Undermines Global Trade
Russian President Vladimir Putin has criticized the United States for using pressure and sanctions to maintain its economic supremacy. Speaking Friday at an investment forum in St. Petersburg, Putin said the U.S. ...
Voice of America. Fri, 07 Jun 2019 10:46:58 -0400.