- Russian Electoral Commission launches symbolic countdown to Duma elections in September
On Thursday, Vladimir Putin signed an order scheduling Duma elections for September 19
Tass. Fri, 18 Jun 2021 19:39:34 +0300.
- Biden's Bargain: Possibilities, Pitfalls Await After Summit With Putin
U.S. President Joe Biden said the results of his first meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin since taking office would be known over the next six to 12 months. ...
Radio Liberty. Fri, 18 Jun 2021 16:02:34 +0000.
- Putin Has Missed A Chance To Make The Peace
Joe Biden struck the right tone in Geneva, but Vladimir Putin has missed a great strategic opportunity to rejoin the Russian economy to the West and to take the diplomatic initiative in areas like cybersecurity.
By Mike O'sullivan, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Fri, 18 Jun 2021 10:00:42 -0400.
- Johnson-Putin summit possible if Russia ends 'malign activity', defence secretary says
A summit between Boris Johnson and Vladimir Putin might be possible if Russia's president ceases "malign activity" against the UK and its allies, the defence secretary has signalled.
Sky News. Fri, 18 Jun 2021 15:00:00 +0100.
- Biden gives Putin a pair of Massachusetts-made aviators
RANDOLPH, Mass. (AP) — Russian President Vladimir Putin took a little of piece of Massachusetts with him after his meeting with President Biden this week. The U.S. ...
Washington Times. Fri, 18 Jun 2021 06:28:00 -0400.
- Kremlin intrigue after Putin brought Army General who heads Joint Staff to Geneva summit
Russian President Vladimir Putin brought Gen. Valery Gerasimov, the head of the Russian joint staff, to his summit meeting with President Biden - who did not bring the U.S. chair of the joint chiefs.
Daily Mail. Fri, 18 Jun 2021 00:49:41 GMT.
- Can the US and Russia reset their relationship?
The first meeting between US President Joe Biden and Russian President Vladimir Putin ended with little agreement.
Al Jazeera. Thu, 17 Jun 2021 19:05:42 +0000.
- President Biden returns to D.C. after historic summit with Vladimir Putin
President Biden is back in Washington, D.C., after his long-awaited summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin. The two leaders emerged from their meeting with some potential compromises, but it was clear key disagreements remain. ...
CBS News. Thu, 17 Jun 2021 12:48:43 -0400.
- GOP slams Biden for giving Putin 'Sweet 16' list of targets off-limits to cyberattacks
President Biden is under fire for giving Russian President Vladimir Putin a list of 16 U.S. critical infrastructure sectors that should be off-limits to cyberattacks, with Republicans saying the entire U.S. should be off-limits. ...
Dave Boyer. Washington Times. Thu, 17 Jun 2021 12:46:00 -0400.
- Joe Biden and Vladimir Putin talks begin at Geneva Summit
It is the first bilateral meeting between the two leaders since Joe Biden was elected as US leader
Oliver Carroll. The Independent. Thu, 17 Jun 2021 08:47:35 GMT.
- Reporter Rachel Scott asks Vladimir Putin why all his rivals are dead or in prison
A US reporter went viral this week for asking Russian president Vladimir Putin a question that made him very uncomfortable, then proceeded to not let him dodge it.Rachel Scott, an ABC News correspondent, was at the press ...
New Zealand Herald. Thu, 17 Jun 2021 17:09:12 +1200.
- Trump rails against Biden's 'good day for Russia' summit with Putin, highlights Hunter's alleged ties
Former President Donald J. Trump joined "Hannity" on Thursday for an exclusive and wide-ranging interview, hours after President Biden held a closed-door summit with Russian leader Vladimir Putin in Geneva, Switzerland.
Charles Creitz. Fox News. Thu, 17 Jun 2021 03:18:11 GMT.
- Reflecting on the Biden-Putin summit in Geneva
Norah O'Donnell reflects on President Biden's summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Geneva, Switzerland.
CBS News. Wed, 16 Jun 2021 21:23:42 -0400.
- Biden-Putin summit: Presidents meet face-to-face
President Joe Biden and President Vladimir Putin hold their first talks since Mr Biden took office.
BBC News. Wed, 16 Jun 2021 23:03:09 GMT.
- Cyber concerns dominate Biden-Putin summit
President Biden used a summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin to confront Moscow over its aggressive behavior in cyberspace and communicate that there would be future consequences if Russian state-backed ...
Morgan Chalfant and Maggie Miller. The Hill. Wed, 16 Jun 2021 22:47:58 +0000.
- Putin: You think we're the unpredictable ones?
Russian President Vladimir Putin responds to US President Joe Biden's calls for "stable and predictable" relations.
BBC News. Wed, 16 Jun 2021 21:07:15 GMT.
- Biden Vows Retaliation On Any Future Russian Hacks On Critical Infrastructure
Russia has been blamed for sponsoring or tacitly allowing cyberattacks on U.S. companies, a charge Russian President Vladimir Putin vehemently denies.
By Joe Walsh, Forbes Staff. Forbes. Wed, 16 Jun 2021 15:27:15 -0400.
- Watch live: Biden holds press conference after meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin
Biden's presser comes on the heels of his first international trip as president, where he reaffirmed alliances with G-7 leaders and NATO allies.
CNBC. Wed, 16 Jun 2021 17:31:05 GMT.
- Biden-Putin summit live updates: Leaders hold news conferences after talks end early
U.S. President Joe Biden holds a high-stakes summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin on Wednesday.
ABC News. Wed, 16 Jun 2021 13:18:50 -0400.
- Watch live: Russian President Vladimir Putin speaks after meeting with Biden
The meeting between Biden and Putin comes on the heels of Biden's first international trip as president, where he reaffirmed alliances with the G-7 and NATO.
CNBC. Wed, 16 Jun 2021 17:06:56 GMT.