- Russia Reports More Than 8,000 New COVID-19 Cases For First Time Since June
Russia has reported more than 8,000 new cases of the coronavirus, the highest one-day tally since June, as President Vladimir Putin called on citizens to follow measures to prevent its spread.
Radio Liberty. Mon, 28 Sep 2020 20:46:30 +0000.
- Putin calls for end to Azerbaijan-Armenia conflict over disputed region
Vladimir Putin has called for an end to fighting between Armenia and Azerbaijan around the disputed territory of Nagorno-Karabakh.
Sky News. Sun, 27 Sep 2020 09:39:00 +0100.
- Vladimir Putin calls on US to agree to non-interference pact for upcoming elections: report
Putin compared a possible agreement to the 1972 act that eased tensions between the two nations.
Peter Aitken. Fox News. Fri, 25 Sep 2020 16:22:27 GMT.
- Military exercise Kavkaz-2020 ends with mock enemy defeat
Russian President Vladimir Putin observed the final events on site
Tass. Fri, 25 Sep 2020 17:03:15 +0300.
- Vladimir Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
President Trump has also been nominated for the prize this year.
CBS News. Thu, 24 Sep 2020 17:24:17 -0400.
- Russia's season of war games unites West-weary allies
President Vladimir Putin will on Friday oversee massive military exercises as Russia stages a series of drills with China and other allies amid fresh tensions with the West.
Yahoo. Thu, 24 Sep 2020 10:22:21 -0400.
- Vladimir Putin at the UN calls for ending 'illegitimate sanctions'
Russian President Vladimir Putin Putin called Tuesday for ending 'illegitimate sanctions' against countries like his, saying it could boost the coronavirus-hit global economy and create jobs.
Daily Mail. Tue, 22 Sep 2020 23:01:14 +0100.
- Covid 19 coronavirus: Russian president Vladimir Putin offers free vaccine to United Nations
What do you do when Vladimir Putin offers you Russia's new coronavirus vaccine, for free?United Nations staff in New York and around the world are now facing that choice, after the Russian president on Tuesday offered to ...
New Zealand Herald. Wed, 23 Sep 2020 06:57:44 +1200.
- CIA found Putin 'probably directing' campaign against Biden: report
American intelligence agencies believe Russian President Vladimir Putin is behind a disinformation campaign targeting Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, according to a new report.A top-secret CIA ...
Dominick Mastrangelo. The Hill. Tue, 22 Sep 2020 15:06:10 +0000.
- U.S. Popularity Plummets Worldwide Amid Widely Criticized Coronavirus Response, Poll Finds
Even Vladimir Putin is viewed more favorably around the world than Donald Trump.
By Alison Durkee, Forbes Staff. Forbes. Tue, 15 Sep 2020 13:07:12 -0400.
- Russia vows to help Syria "break through" crippling U.S. sanctions
Vladimir Putin has vowed once again to come to the rescue of his ally, Syrian President Bashar Assad.
CBS News. Wed, 09 Sep 2020 05:05:13 -0400.
- Hospital confirms Putin critic Alexey Navalny was poisoned
Doctors at a German hospital treating Alexey Navalny confirmed Monday that the vocal critic of Vladimir Putin was poisoned.
ABC News. Mon, 24 Aug 2020 18:34:32 -0400.
- 'Rats, trash and bandits': Tens of thousands rally in largest protest in Belarus history
President Alexander Lukashenko - often called Europe's last dictator - accuses NATO of massing on his country's western border and turns to Vladimir Putin for support
Sydney Morning Herald. Mon, 17 Aug 2020 06:25:08 +1000.
- Russia Just Got The Green Light To Invade Belarus
The regime of Russian president Vladimir Putin for many years hungrily has eyed Belarus, the landlocked former Soviet republic, population nine million, that lies between Russia, Poland and Ukraine.
By David Axe, Contributor. Forbes. Sun, 16 Aug 2020 08:00:00 -0400.
- Belarus: Vladimir Putin 'pledges support' for President Lukashenko
President Lukashenko says Russia offered comprehensive assistance, as protests continued on Saturday.
BBC News. Sun, 16 Aug 2020 00:33:51 GMT.
- Putin's plan for Russia's coronavirus vaccine is at 'high risk of backfiring,' expert says
J. Stephen Morrison of the Center for Strategic and International Studies said Russian President Vladimir Putin is trying to score "a domestic win" with the planned rollout of Russia's vaccine.
CNBC. Wed, 12 Aug 2020 08:42:46 GMT.
- S&P 500 inches closer to a record high, Dow rallies 350 points
Local news agencies reported Russian President Vladimir Putin claimed the country had given approval for the world's first Covid-19 vaccine.
CNBC. Tue, 11 Aug 2020 14:09:40 GMT.
- Biden vs. Trump Polls: Live 2020 Election Updates
President Trump said he and Vladimir Putin did not discuss reported Russian bounties for killing American troops. A new poll shows Mr. Trump and Joe Biden locked in a tight race in Georgia.
New York Times. Wed, 29 Jul 2020 23:16:03 +0000.
- Donald Trump says he never discussed alleged Russian bounties with Vladimir Putin
President Trump said in a new interview that he and Russian President Vladimir Putin never discussed bounties to kill U.S. soldiers that Russia allegedly offered to the Taliban. "I have never discussed it with him, no," Mr. ...
David Sherfinski. Washington Times. Wed, 29 Jul 2020 07:08:54 -0400.
- Putin attends naval parade, promises new ships to navy
MOSCOW (AP) - President Vladimir Putin said the Russian navy will get 40 new ships and vessels this year, as he attended a naval parade in St. Petersburg on Sunday marking the Navy Day in Russia. The parade in St. ...
Washington Times. Sun, 26 Jul 2020 06:22:27 -0400.