- See creepy deepfake Vladimir Putin interviewed live at MIT conference - CNET
MIT Technology Review editor shows off deepfake tech that can be used in real time. Hope you speak Russian.
Corinne Reichert. CNET. Wed, 18 Sep 2019 21:21:00 +0000.
- Trump did not respond yet to invitation to attend May 9 celebration in Moscow
Russian President Vladimir Putin invited Trump to events dedicated to the 75th anniversary of the Victory during their meeting in Osaka on the sidelines of the G20 summit
Tass. Thu, 12 Sep 2019 13:33:26 +0300.
- Is Russian President Vladimir Putin losing power?
Russian president's party takes a hit in Moscow poll amid weeks-long protests against his government.
Al Jazeera. Mon, 09 Sep 2019 17:57:06 GMT.
- Mass protests over local elections rattle the Kremlin, but an alternative to Putin is still elusive
The opposition to Russian President Vladimir Putin has had one of its strongest campaigns ever after mass demonstrations over the Moscow election. But with municipal elections over, where does it go from here?
CBC News. Mon, 9 Sep 2019 04:00:00 EDT.
- Vladimir Putin casts his ballot in Russian local elections
Putin (pictured today) voted in Moscow elections which have taken on a rare significance after a series of candidates were detained and barred from the ballot, sparking mass protests.
Daily Mail. Sun, 08 Sep 2019 17:28:41 +0100.
- Putin is the greatest gift to NATO since the end of the Cold War, ex-CIA chief says
Russian President Vladimir Putin has given NATO a "reason to live again" and is one key factor behind the resurgence and improved capability of the military alliance.
CNBC. Fri, 06 Sep 2019 15:17 GMT.
- Putin vows to match US missile deployment
Vladimir Putin has said Russia would produce missiles banned under a landmark Cold War-era nuclear pact that ended last month - but that Moscow would not deploy them unless the United States did so first.
Irish Independent. Fri, 06 Sep 2019 02:30:00 +0100.
- Russia will make new missiles that would've been banned under nuclear treaty, Putin says
President Vladimir Putin has said Russia will produce new missiles that would have been banned under a recently defunct nuclear arms treaty with the U.S.
CNBC. Thu, 05 Sep 2019 13:58 GMT.
- Putin to Medvedchuk: Moscow, Kyiv to jointly announce decisions on prisoner swap soon
Moscow and Kyiv will jointly announce their decisions on prisoner exchange soon, Russian President Vladimir Putin said at a meeting with Ukrainian politician Viktor Medvedchuk on Sept. 5. ...
Anastasia Shepeleva. Kyiv Post. Thu, 05 Sep 2019 11:42:58 +0000.
- Schumer: 'Appalling' for Trump to Invite Putin to Next G-7
It's "appalling" that President Donald Trump would invite Russian President Vladimir Putin to the next G-7 meeting, to be held in the United States in 2020, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer said Monday. ...
Newsmax. Mon, 26 Aug 2019 19:17:21 EDT.
- Ron Johnson denied Russia visa
MADISON, Wis. — A U.S. senator from Wisconsin who has publicly criticized Russian President Vladimir Putin said Monday that Russia has denied him a visa to visit as part of a congressional delegation. ...
Washington Times. Mon, 26 Aug 2019 17:16:44 -0400.
- Putin: US Missile Test Raises New Threats to Russia
Russian President Vladimir Putin says the test of a new US missile banned under the now-defunct arms treaty has raised new threats to Russia and will warrant a response.
Voice of America. Wed, 21 Aug 2019 17:59:38 -0400.
- Vladimir Putin riles Ukraine with Crimea bikers' festival trip
Ukraine has been angered after the Russian leader visited a bikers' festival on the annexed peninsula.
BBC News. Sun, 11 Aug 2019 11:16:08 GMT.
- Prominent critic of Russian President Vladimir Putin was poisoned, doctor insists
A personal doctor for Russia's most prominent opposition leader Alexey Navalny has insisted she is certain he was poisoned with a chemical agent
ABC News. Mon, 29 Jul 2019 18:30:16 -0400.
- France's Macron to host Putin ahead of G7 summit
French President Emmanuel Macron confirmed Saturday he had invited his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin for talks on August 19th, days before hosting a G7 summit.
The Local. Sun, 28 Jul 2019 08:48:17 +0200.
- Putin uses G-20 to strengthen alliances, soothe tensions
OSAKA, Japan (AP) - Russia's President Vladimir Putin used a series of talks with global leaders at the Group of 20 summit on Friday to strengthen old alliances and try to soothe tensions with rivals. ...
Vladimir Isachenkov. Washington Times. Fri, 28 Jun 2019 06:24:33 -0400.
- What Kind of State Is Vladimir Putin Building?
An adviser to Vladimir Putin lays out his vision of Russia, its history, and its future.
American Thinker. Fri, 28 Jun 2019 00:00:00 -0500.
- Putin claims no proof Russians downed MH17
Russian President Vladimir Putin has rejected charges against Russian citizens for their alleged roles in the downing of a Malaysia Airlines passenger jet over Ukraine five years ago, saying they lack proof.
Sydney Morning Herald. Fri, 21 Jun 2019 03:34:40 +1000.
- Putin Says US Unilateralism Undermines Global Trade
Russian President Vladimir Putin has criticized the United States for using pressure and sanctions to maintain its economic supremacy. Speaking Friday at an investment forum in St. Petersburg, Putin said the U.S. ...
Voice of America. Fri, 07 Jun 2019 10:46:58 -0400.
- Russia's Putin Says He May Meet Trump Next Month At G20 In Japan
Russian President Vladimir Putin has said he may meet U.S. President Donald Trump on the sidelines of a Group of 20 (G20) summit next month in Japan.
Radio Liberty. Wed, 15 May 2019 15:21:18 +0000.