- Vladimir Putin calls for set of 'moral rules' to guide interaction between humans and AI
Speaking at an event on AI technology in Moscow, Russia, on Saturday, president Putin called for safeguards, setting out rules for how humans should interact with the robots.
Daily Mail. Mon, 11 Nov 2019 10:53:48 GMT.
- Canadian professor talks dogs, hockey with Putin after receiving major Russian award
A St. John's professor of Russian literature is one of the few Canadians getting face time with Vladimir Putin these days. While Canada has frozen most of its high-level contacts with Russia, John Durrant, an honorary consul in St. ...
CBC News. Sun, 10 Nov 2019 04:00:00 EST.
- Trump 'would love' to accept Putin invite to Russia military parade
President Trump said he 'would love to go' to Russian military parade avoided by the West, after Russian President Vladimir Putin invited him.
ABC News. Fri, 08 Nov 2019 19:34:07 -0500.
- Maria Butina says she doesn't think her Russian contact was close with Putin, her Twitter messages say otherwise
Maria Butina has admitted in court papers that Russian official Alexander Torshin directed her activities in the U.S., but she tried to downplay his relationship with Vladimir Putin in a 60 Minutes interview. ...
CBS News. Sun, 03 Nov 2019 06:15:19 -0500.
- Trump says Putin is "probably" involved in assassinations
When asked why he rarely has harsh things to say about Vladimir Putin in public, President Trump tells 60 Minutes he has been tough with the Russian president personally. Mr. ...
CBS News. Wed, 30 Oct 2019 23:12:16 -0400.
- Putin vows to expand economic and security ties with Africa
MOSCOW (AP) - Russian President Vladimir Putin is telling leaders at the first-ever Russia-Africa summit that developing economic and security ties with the continent ranks among Moscow's top foreign policy priorities. ...
Washington Times. Thu, 24 Oct 2019 05:19:39 -0400.
- Turkey, Russia Reach Deal To Control Syrian Areas Once Patrolled By The U.S.
Russian President Vladimir Putin and Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan agreed to jointly patrol an area in northern Syria previously controlled by Kurdish forces with U.S. support.
Brakkton Booker. NPR. Tue, 22 Oct 2019 17:41:55 -0400.
- Putin, Hungary's Orban Reinforced Trump's Beliefs on Ukraine
President Donald Trump's conversations with Russian President Vladimir Putin and Hungary's Prime Minister Viktor Orban reinforced his belief Ukraine was corrupt, according to The Washington Post.
Newsmax. Mon, 21 Oct 2019 19:20:36 EDT.
- Reuters: Russian nuclear submarine fails to test fire ballistic missile
A Russian nuclear submarine taking part in military exercises overseen by President Vladimir Putin failed to test fire an intercontinental ballistic missile last week, the Vedomosti daily reported on Monday. Read more here. ...
Helen Mukhina. Kyiv Post. Mon, 21 Oct 2019 10:35:40 +0000.
- Greta Thunberg mocks jibes by Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump
Swedish climate activist Greta Thunberg has responded with a quiet but sharp sense of humour to comments made by Russian President Vladimir Putin.
The Local. Fri, 04 Oct 2019 16:26:17 +0200.
- Vladimir Putin criticises Greta Thunberg's UN speech on climate change
Russian president Vladimir Putin said there was a need to be "realistic" about renewable energy.
BBC News. Thu, 03 Oct 2019 12:43:54 GMT.
- Putin praises Trump's economic policies; says trade with Russia has rebounded
Russian President Vladimir Putin has praised President Donald Trump for his economic reforms that have boosted growth in the U.S.
CNBC. Wed, 02 Oct 2019 13:26 GMT.
- Trump-Putin transcripts can't be published without Russia's permission, Kremlin says
MOSCOW — The Kremlin said Monday that transcripts of calls between U.S. President Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin can only be published by mutual agreement. ...
Vladimir Isachenkov. Washington Times. Mon, 30 Sep 2019 19:41:37 -0400.
- Jacques Chirac: France pays final respects to former president
Former US President Bill Clinton and Russia's Vladimir Putin join mourners at service for former leader.
BBC News. Mon, 30 Sep 2019 16:15:30 GMT.
- See creepy deepfake Vladimir Putin interviewed live at MIT conference - CNET
MIT Technology Review editor shows off deepfake tech that can be used in real time. Hope you speak Russian.
Corinne Reichert. CNET. Wed, 18 Sep 2019 21:21:00 +0000.
- Trump did not respond yet to invitation to attend May 9 celebration in Moscow
Russian President Vladimir Putin invited Trump to events dedicated to the 75th anniversary of the Victory during their meeting in Osaka on the sidelines of the G20 summit
Tass. Thu, 12 Sep 2019 13:33:26 +0300.
- Is Russian President Vladimir Putin losing power?
Russian president's party takes a hit in Moscow poll amid weeks-long protests against his government.
Al Jazeera. Mon, 09 Sep 2019 17:57:06 GMT.
- Putin is the greatest gift to NATO since the end of the Cold War, ex-CIA chief says
Russian President Vladimir Putin has given NATO a "reason to live again" and is one key factor behind the resurgence and improved capability of the military alliance.
CNBC. Fri, 06 Sep 2019 15:17 GMT.
- Putin vows to match US missile deployment
Vladimir Putin has said Russia would produce missiles banned under a landmark Cold War-era nuclear pact that ended last month - but that Moscow would not deploy them unless the United States did so first.
Irish Independent. Fri, 06 Sep 2019 02:30:00 +0100.
- Putin: US Missile Test Raises New Threats to Russia
Russian President Vladimir Putin says the test of a new US missile banned under the now-defunct arms treaty has raised new threats to Russia and will warrant a response.
Voice of America. Wed, 21 Aug 2019 17:59:38 -0400.