- Pictured: Former cleaner, 45, who is said to be the mother of Vladimir Putin's 17-year-old lovechild
Vladimir Putin is said to have had an affair with Svetlana Krivonogikh and fathered Elizaveta, 17, during his first term as president in the 1990s according to Russian media sources.
Daily Mail. Thu, 26 Nov 2020 22:18:00 GMT.
- Putin, Erdogan discuss problems of refugees and preservation of cultural sites in Karabakh
Vladimir Putin informed the Turkish leader about the activities of Russian peacekeepers in Nagorno-Karabakh
Tass. Wed, 25 Nov 2020 00:05:09 +0300.
- Russian leader Vladimir Putin not ready to recognise Joe Biden as the winner of US presidential election
President Vladimir Putin says Russia is willing to work with whomever is officially declared the next president of the United States, but that he won't offer congratulations until the winner is formally decided or a candidate ...
New Zealand Herald. Mon, 23 Nov 2020 10:51:13 +1200.
- Putin Says No Hidden Motive In Not Congratulating Biden
Russian President Vladimir Putin said there was no hidden motive in his decision to not congratulate President-elect Joe Biden in the U.S. election.
Radio Liberty. Sun, 22 Nov 2020 12:35:53 +0000.
- Dozens of corpses line Nagorno-Karabakh road after battle
More than 4000 people were killed, including civilians, with 8000 wounded and thousands driven from their homes, Russian President Vladimir Putin said.
Sydney Morning Herald. Sat, 14 Nov 2020 17:22:44 +1100.
- US election: World leaders who haven't congratulated Biden
Russia's Vladimir Putin says he will wait for official results, and others have been slow to respond.
BBC News. Tue, 10 Nov 2020 19:44:08 GMT.
- Analysis: Putin draws Erdogan a red line on Russia's southern flank with Karabakh deal
Russian President Vladimir Putin has brokered a Nagorno-Karabakh peace deal that locks in territorial gains for Turkey-backed Azerbaijan. In doing so, he has thwarted a stronger Turkish presence in a region Moscow views as its backyard. ...
Yahoo. Tue, 10 Nov 2020 12:24:30 -0500.
- Not wanting to be outdone by Pfizer, Putin says Russia is about to register a third Covid vaccine
Russian President Vladimir Putin said Russia is about to register its third vaccine against the coronavirus, according to Russian news agencies.
CNBC. Tue, 10 Nov 2020 15:02:57 GMT.
- All Russian Covid vaccines are effective, claims Putin
Vladimir Putin said Moscow was ready to cooperate with other countries on vaccine development but urged against politicising the process.
Joe Middleton. The Independent. Tue, 10 Nov 2020 13:09:35 GMT.
- Russia wants final US vote count before congratulating anyone
President Vladimir Putin has remained silent on the issue since Democrat Joe Biden clinched the presidency.
Al Jazeera. Mon, 09 Nov 2020 10:36:41 +0000.
- Joe Biden would implement public mask mandate
Russia loomed over the U.S. elections four years ago, but here's a 2020 twist no one saw coming: Vladimir Putin and Joseph R. Biden both want everyone in their vast nations to mask up in public. ...
Tom Howell Jr.. Washington Times. Sun, 01 Nov 2020 19:06:09 -0500.
- Scarborough: Putin more likely to take tough question than Trump
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough compared President Trump to Russian President Vladimir Putin on Monday, saying Putin was more likely to take a tough question from a reporter."Though he kills journalists, Vladimir Putin, ...
Joe Concha. The Hill. Mon, 26 Oct 2020 16:59:41 +0000.
- UK to impose sanctions on those responsible for poisoning Putin critic with novichok
The UK "will work together with international partners" to impose sanctions on those considered responsible for poisoning a critic of Vladimir Putin with novichok, the foreign secretary has said.
Sky News. Wed, 07 Oct 2020 20:00:00 +0100.
- Alexei Navalny blames Vladimir Putin for poisoning him
Germany says Alexei Navalny was poisoned by a Novichok agent but the Kremlin denies any involvement.
BBC News. Thu, 01 Oct 2020 15:15:46 GMT.
- Russia's Navalny accuses Putin of being behind poisoning
Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny, who is recovering in Germany after being poisoned in Russia by a nerve agent, accused Russian President Vladimir Putin of being behind the attack in comments released Thursday.
Fox News. Thu, 01 Oct 2020 13:43:10 GMT.
- Kremlin critic Navalny blames Putin over Novichok poisoning
The Russian opposition leader used his first interview since recovering to say he believes Vladimir Putin is responsible for the attack.
ABC News. Thu, 01 Oct 2020 09:35:05 -0400.
- Vladimir Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
President Trump has also been nominated for the prize this year.
CBS News. Thu, 24 Sep 2020 17:24:17 -0400.
- U.S. Popularity Plummets Worldwide Amid Widely Criticized Coronavirus Response, Poll Finds
Even Vladimir Putin is viewed more favorably around the world than Donald Trump.
By Alison Durkee, Forbes Staff. Forbes. Tue, 15 Sep 2020 13:07:12 -0400.
- Russia vows to help Syria "break through" crippling U.S. sanctions
Vladimir Putin has vowed once again to come to the rescue of his ally, Syrian President Bashar Assad.
CBS News. Wed, 09 Sep 2020 05:05:13 -0400.
- Russia Just Got The Green Light To Invade Belarus
The regime of Russian president Vladimir Putin for many years hungrily has eyed Belarus, the landlocked former Soviet republic, population nine million, that lies between Russia, Poland and Ukraine.
By David Axe, Contributor. Forbes. Sun, 16 Aug 2020 08:00:00 -0400.