- BREAKING NEWS: Meghan McCain welcomes baby girl Liberty Sage with husband Ben Domenech
The 35-year-old View co-host gave birth on Monday night. A representative for McCain says her and daughter are 'happy and healthy'.
Daily Mail. Tue, 29 Sep 2020 03:41:28 GMT.
- WWE Raw Results: Winners, News And Notes On September 28, 2020
WWE Raw results, winners, news, notes and notes as Drew McIntyre defends the WWE Championship in an open challenge.
By Alfred Konuwa, Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 28 Sep 2020 22:49:30 -0400.
- Covid: Adults without A-levels to be offered free college courses
The government offer will be available from April and aims to support jobseekers during the pandemic.
BBC News. Tue, 29 Sep 2020 02:42:54 GMT.
- Novel coronavirus global death toll exceeds one million - Johns Hopkins University
The United States is the leading country in terms of confirmed novel coronavirus cases
Tass. Tue, 29 Sep 2020 05:35:27 +0300.
- Covid 19 coronavirus: Worldwide death toll eclipses 1 million
The worldwide death toll from the coronavirus eclipsed 1 million today, nine months into a crisis that has devastated the global economy, tested world leaders' resolve, pitted science against politics and forced multitudes to ...
New Zealand Herald. Tue, 29 Sep 2020 14:02:45 +1200.
- Federal government to ship millions of coronavirus tests in push to reopen K-12 schools
The tests can be used as governors see fit, but the administration encourages states to place a priority on schools.
Ap. ABC News. Tue, 29 Sep 2020 01:44:57 +0000.
- Coronavirus deaths pass one million worldwide
Over the past 10 months, the virus has taken more lives than H.I.V., malaria, influenza and cholera. And as it sows destruction in daily life around the globe, it is still growing quickly.
Richard Pérez-peña. New York Times. Tue, 29 Sep 2020 00:52:04 +0000.
- Coronavirus death toll hits 1M worldwide
The coronavirus was first deemed a global pandemic in March.
Alexandria Hein. Fox News. Tue, 29 Sep 2020 00:40:58 GMT.
- Worldwide death toll from coronavirus eclipses 1 million
The worldwide death toll from the coronavirus has eclipsed 1 million
Via Ap News Wire. The Independent. Tue, 29 Sep 2020 00:39:46 GMT.
- Coronavirus: Public spending rise could be lasting
The government must choose between more austerity and permanently higher spending, a think tank warns.
BBC News. Mon, 28 Sep 2020 23:54:40 GMT.
- Government accused of trying to 'terrify' public over coronavirus
The prime minister and government officials have been accused of trying to "terrify" the British public over coronavirus.
Sky News. Mon, 28 Sep 2020 21:35:00 +0100.
- Big cheques and big spending needed to get 135,000 people into work
Two new reports show the Morrison government may have to spend up to $60 billion extra to get unemployment down below 6 per cent.
Shane Wright. Sydney Morning Herald. Tue, 29 Sep 2020 05:00:00 +1000.
- Coronavirus update: World nears 1M deaths; Inovio delays late-stage trial as vaccine race quickens
The coronavirus pandemic neared a grim new milestone of 1 million deaths on Monday, as new diagnoses in the around the world continue to outpace a slowdown in the rate of fatalities.
Yahoo. Mon, 28 Sep 2020 13:31:16 -0400.
- Here's How You Can Help Amphibians in the Fight Against Extinction
We now know that the killer chytrid fungus originated in Asia and that humans unintentionally spread it around the world
Smithsonian. Mon, 28 Sep 2020 16:33:56 +0000.
- U.S. Might Close Embassy Unless Iraq Prevents Iran Militia Attacks
The Trump administration may close its embassy in Iraq if the government does not take steps to protect it from attacks by Iranian-backed militants.
Radio Liberty. Mon, 28 Sep 2020 16:15:50 +0000.
- WHO says official COVID-19 deaths underestimates true toll: Live
WHO official says the global death toll from COVID-19 probably underestimates the true toll.
Al Jazeera. Mon, 28 Sep 2020 15:14:07 +0000.
- Stock Market News for Sep 28, 2020
U.S. stock markets closed sharply higher on Friday as investors acquired in the dip stocks especially from the technology sector.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Mon, 28 Sep 2020 13:40:00 GMT.
- Sentinels of ocean acidification impacts survived Earth's last mass extinction
Two groups of tiny, delicate marine organisms, sea butterflies and sea angels, were found to be surprisingly resilient -- having survived dramatic global climate change and Earth's most recent mass extinction event 66 million years ago.
Science Daily. Mon, 28 Sep 2020 09:37:42 EDT.
- Pompeo blasts media coverage of Trump foreign policy
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo criticized the press for what he characterized as unfair treatment of the Trump administration's foreign policy during an interview on Fox News on Sunday.Pompeo ...
Joe Concha. The Hill. Mon, 28 Sep 2020 12:57:23 +0000.
- Press Centre
For more information on News Alerts, click the link above, which will take you to the Press Centre web site.
European Commission. Mon, 28 Sep 2020 08:39:54 GMT.