- Russia-Appointed Head Of Occupied Ukrainian Town Reportedly Hurt In Explosion
The Kremlin-appointed head of an occupied Ukrainian town near Europe's largest nuclear power plant was severely injured in an explosion, according to a Ukrainian official and a Russian news agency.
Radio Liberty. Sun, 22 May 2022 17:32:54 +0000.
- Covid incidence growing in nearly 70 world countries - WHO
Director General of the World Health Organization Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus called achieving a vaccination coverage of at least 70%
Tass. Sun, 22 May 2022 20:22:35 +0300.
- Full protocol implementation would mean economic tsunami, says DUP
Sir Jeffrey Donaldson was responding to a call from a US politician for the UK Government to fully implement the protocol.
Grinne N. Aodha. The Independent. Sun, 22 May 2022 17:06:50 GMT.
- Covid, Ukraine war weigh heavily as WHO opens annual assembly
The "devastating" Ukraine war loomed large Sunday as the World Health Organization opened its main annual assembly, threatening to overshadow efforts on other health crises and a reform push aimed at preventing future pandemics.
News Wires. France 24. Sun, 22 May 2022 17:06:47 GMT.
- Anthony Albanese to be sworn in as Prime Minister TODAY before going to Tokyo for crucial summit
Anthony Albanese will be sworn in as Australia's 31st Prime Minister on Monday, despite not having reached the required 76 seats for majority government.
Daily Mail. Sun, 22 May 2022 17:34:27 +0100.
- Want To Succeed At A Large Company? Become An Entrepreneur
Lizet Tymon started up a new business line - supply chain planning as a service - for Jabil. She went from being one of hundreds of managers to a director with global responsibilities.
By Steve Banker, Contributor. Forbes. Sun, 22 May 2022 12:13:33 -0400.
- Ukraine's message to Davos: Buying Russian gas funds rape and murder
Europe's reliance on Russian oil and gas is funding the rape and murder of Ukrainian children, an MP and member of the country's delegation to the World Economic Forum in Davos has told Sky News.
Sky News. Sun, 22 May 2022 16:53:00 +0100.
- Rail unions vow to fight government strike threat
Transport Secretary Grant Shapps claims a new law would protect shipments from disruption.
BBC News. Sun, 22 May 2022 15:07:50 GMT.
- World Rugby Sevens: England and Argentina criticised over two-minute try
England and Argentina are criticised over a long delay before scoring a try that helps both sides progress from their World Rugby Sevens men's group in Toulouse.
BBC News. Sun, 22 May 2022 13:17:20 GMT.
- Worlds apart: 24 hours with two refugees in Poland
An Iraqi Kurd and a Ukrainian, part of families with young children, take us through a day in their lives as refugees.
Al Jazeera. Sun, 22 May 2022 12:18:37 +0000.
- AFL round 10 briefing: Key takeouts and MRO news
Our reporters give you the lowdown on all the action from round 10 of the AFL season.
Sydney Morning Herald. Sun, 22 May 2022 21:28:03 +1000.
- Lara Logan, Once a Star at CBS News, Is Now One for the Far Right
The former chief foreign affairs correspondent is now a popular guest on podcasts hosted by vaccine skeptics and deniers of the 2020 election.
Jeremy W. Peters. New York Times. Sun, 22 May 2022 09:00:12 +0000.
- Australian election: Former Prime Minister Scott Morrison defends record despite loss
Scott Morrison said his conservative government had left Australia in a robust condition, even as voters punished him for his handling of issues including climate change and the pandemic that helped return the centre-left ...
New Zealand Herald. Sun, 22 May 2022 16:00:00 +1200.
- While You Were Sleeping: 5 stories you might have missed, May 22
A selection of news stories that happened overnight, May 22, 2022.
Straits Times. Sun, 22 May 2022 07:00:00 +0800.
- Newspaper: 2007 Nevada tax change cut cost of property deals
In 2007, not long before Las Vegas' frenzied real estate market imploded, Nevada lawmakers approved a seemingly minor tweak to a tax law.
Eli Segall. Washington Times. Sat, 21 May 2022 16:07:23 -0400.
- Ginni Thomas emailed Arizona lawmakers pushing to overturn 2020 election results
Virginia "Ginni" Thomas urged two Arizona lawmakers to help reverse President Joe Biden's 2020 electoral victory in the state, according to emails reviewed by ABC News.
ABC News. Sat, 21 May 2022 11:09:02 -0400.
- Giuliani met with Jan. 6 committee for 9 hours: reports
Rudy Giuliani, who served as a personal lawyer for former President Trump, met with members of the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol riot for 9 hours, according to reports from CNN and NBC News. ...
Chloe Folmar. The Hill. Sat, 21 May 2022 02:46:56 +0000.
- Berry Global's (BERY) Prospects a Silver Lining, Risks Stay
Berry Global (BERY) is poised to benefit from its exposure to diverse end markets, acquired assets and investor-friendly moves. However, cost concerns bother.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Fri, 20 May 2022 17:58:00 GMT.
- Generic Drugs Forum 2022: The Current State of Generic Drugs - 04/26/2022
Presentations will focus on hot topics such as the pre-ANDA program, generic drug metrics, post-market safety, pre-approval inspections, and global generic drug affairs
Fda. Food and Drug Administration. Fri, 20 May 2022 11:13:18 EDT.
- BMPT Terminator makes combat debut in Ukraine
Russia's RIA Novosti news agency on 18 May confirmed the deployment of the Boevaya Mashina Podderzhki Tankov (Tank Support Fighting Vehicle, BMPT) Terminator, three ...
Janes 360. Thu, 19 May 2022 17:50:22 Z.