- Coronavirus: Airport handlers at risk of collapse
Aviation services companies are calling on the government for urgent assistance due to the pandemic.
BBC News. Mon, 30 Mar 2020 23:01:42 GMT.
- Hudson Global (HSON) Q4 Earnings Surpass Estimates
Hudson Global (HSON) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 152.63% and -7.80%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2019. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Mon, 30 Mar 2020 22:45:02 GMT.
- Coronavirus: What should you do if you are stuck abroad?
The government has outlined plans aimed at bringing stranded Britons home.
BBC News. Mon, 30 Mar 2020 22:15:56 GMT.
- How many coronavirus cases does each US state have?
The US now has the most coronavirus cases in the world. As testing continues, the number is expected to rapidly climb.
Al Jazeera. Mon, 30 Mar 2020 21:13:49 GMT.
- Premier League plan to resume season behind closed doors at start of MAY
EXCLUSIVE BY MARTIN SAMUEL AND MATT HUGHES: The ambitious proposals would need to be endorsed by the government, public health bodies and the PFA.
Daily Mail. Mon, 30 Mar 2020 21:57:41 +0100.
- Coronavirus In California Turns A Pregnant Business Woman Into A Resistant Stay-At-Home Mom
I thought I would be on maternity leave right now, but I did not realize the entire world would be on maternity leave with me, including my own three year old daughter.
By Blake Morgan, Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 30 Mar 2020 20:12:09 +0000.
- Volkswagen Arteon wagon will be a thing, just not a thing for US - Roadshow
Other parts of the world will get a wagon *and* a faster Arteon R, according to a new report.
Sean Szymkowski. CNET. Mon, 30 Mar 2020 19:34:54 +0000.
- The Office star John Krasinski launches 'good news' network from quarantine - CNET
An old friend, Steve Carrell, gave him a little help with the debut episode.
Eric Mack. CNET. Mon, 30 Mar 2020 19:25:00 +0000.
- Coronavirus government response updates: Trump extends guidelines through April
President Donald Trump changed his messaging and announced an extension to the White House coronavirus guidelines through the month of April, said "great things" by June.
ABC News. Mon, 30 Mar 2020 13:38:53 -0400.
- Explore World-Class Museums From Home With Smartify's Free Audio Tours
The app features a database of some two million artworks housed at more than 120 venues
Smithsonian. Mon, 30 Mar 2020 15:48:20 +0000.
- A Martian mash up: Meteorites tell story of Mars' water history
Researchers probed Martian meteorites to reconstruct Mars' chaotic history. Their findings suggest that Mars might not have had a global magma ocean.
Science Daily. Mon, 30 Mar 2020 11:03:36 EDT.
- John Krasinski invites 'Office' co-star Steve Carell as first guest for YouTube show called 'Some Good News'
John Krasinski is keeping busy during the quarantine restrictions happening in the United States.
Jessica Napoli. Fox News. Mon, 30 Mar 2020 14:22:02 GMT.
- 'This is not about paying players more': Sports step up bid for survival package
Australia's seven major sports are combining to lobby for government help - and say it is about far more than propping up ailing professional leagues.
Chris Barrett. Sydney Morning Herald. Tue, 31 Mar 2020 00:01:00 +1100.
- Press Centre
For more information on News Alerts, click the link above, which will take you to the Press Centre web site.
European Commission. Mon, 30 Mar 2020 12:08:30 GMT.
- JinkoSolar increases philanthropic efforts by donating one million face masks to 20 more countries
SHANGHAI, March 30, 2020 -- JinkoSolar announced that it will increase its philanthropic efforts during the global coronavirus pandemic by donating one million face masks to 20 more countries across North America, Europe and Asia. ...
PR Newswire. Mon, 30 Mar 2020 11:16:00 +0000.
- Iran Defends Virus Response as Syria Reports First Death
Iran's president says government has to weigh economic concerns as it takes measures to contain pandemic.
Voice of America. Mon, 30 Mar 2020 06:55:22 -0400.
- Facebook Pledges $100 Million To Aid News Outlets Hit Hard By Pandemic
Facebook says it will give $25 million to aid U.S. and Canadian local newspapers and sites. It promises to spend $75 million in ads to pour money into newsrooms ailing financially from Coronavirus.
David Folkenflik. NPR. Mon, 30 Mar 2020 06:00:00 -0400.
- INDUSTRY REPORT: Talent Development and Empowerment in 2020
The Young Hoteliers Summit (YHS) returns with the 2020 edition of the Employer Rankings Survey. This year, the survey has collated 1,150 responses from students and alumni of over 270 universities around the world. ...
Hsyndicate. Mon, 30 Mar 2020 11:02:00 +0200.
- Why Germany's low COVID-19 death rate might be a mirage
Germany has the fifth most COVID-19 cases in the world, but one of the lowest fatality rates. Aggressive testing has helped authorities identify and isolate cases. But as the disease spreads there are fears that deaths will soon skyrocket.
CBC News. Mon, 30 Mar 2020 04:00:53 EDT.
- Coronavirus Lockdowns Extended as Governments Hope for Progress
Italy, Nigeria, Britain among areas where people can expect restrictions on movement to last weeks, if not longer.
Voice of America. Mon, 30 Mar 2020 03:13:42 -0400.