- Televangelist Pat Robertson says God told him Trump will win then the world will end with asteroid
Pat Robertson, 90, has warned in a broadcast that violence will follow Trump's election win then a period of 'extraordinary peace' before an asteroid strikes Earth 'maybe' bringing 'the end'.
Daily Mail. Wed, 21 Oct 2020 14:08:45 GMT.
- End Sars protests: People 'shot dead' in Lagos, Nigeria
Witnesses say several died when soldiers opened fire in Lagos but the army calls it "fake news".
BBC News. Wed, 21 Oct 2020 13:40:04 GMT.
- The Future Of Supply Chain
In a post-COVID world, the most prolific supply chains will be simple, scalable and smart.
By Torsten Pilz, Brand Contributor. Forbes. Wed, 21 Oct 2020 09:28:47 -0400.
- Today's cartoons: The illustrated news
The news of the day as interpreted in the work of our award-winning cartoonists.
Sydney Morning Herald. Thu, 22 Oct 2020 00:14:29 +1100.
- Ecolab (ECL) to Report Q3 Earnings: What's in the Offing?
Ecolab's (ECL) Global Industrial segment is likely to have gained from the Water, Food & Beverage and Life Sciences sub-units in Q3.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Wed, 21 Oct 2020 13:07:00 GMT.
- Satellites picture methane across the globe
The GHGSat company releases a tool to show how methane varies in the atmosphere across the world.
BBC News. Wed, 21 Oct 2020 12:30:57 GMT.
- Why the Prado's Show on Women in Art Is Facing Accusations of Misogyny
Critics say the exhibition, centered on the Spanish art world between 1833 and 1931, echoes "the very misogyny it has sought to expose"
Smithsonian. Wed, 21 Oct 2020 11:30:00 +0000.
- Fighting rages as Armenia, Azerbaijan engage in talks: Live news
After almost one month of fighting over Nagorno-Karabakh, dozens of civilians and hundreds of soldiers have been killed.
Al Jazeera. Wed, 21 Oct 2020 09:51:14 +0000.
- UK government borrowing rises to record due to pandemic
LONDON (AP) - The U.K. ...
Washington Times. Wed, 21 Oct 2020 04:59:52 -0400.
- Thai protesters continue rallies, ask court to revoke order
BANGKOK (AP) - Student activists applied to a court Wednesday to try to revoke a state of emergency that Thailand's government declared last week in an effort to rein in the country's growing anti-government protests. ...
Grant Peck. Washington Times. Wed, 21 Oct 2020 04:06:55 -0400.
- Dodgers Win Game 1 of World Series
Behind the left arm of Clayton Kershaw and a potent offense led by Mookie Betts, Los Angeles toppled the Tampa Bay Rays, 8-3.
The New York Times. New York Times. Wed, 21 Oct 2020 03:51:13 +0000.
- Clayton Kershaw delivers vintage performance to help Dodgers to Game 1 win
Clayton Kershaw gave the Los Angeles Dodgers a vintage performance in Game 1 of the World Series and he was rewarded with enough offense to get past the Tampa Bay Rays.
Ryan Gaydos. Fox News. Wed, 21 Oct 2020 03:44:25 GMT.
- Bolivia election: Exiled leader's party retakes power after military takeover
Bolivia appears to be shifting sharply away from the conservative policies of the US-backed interim government that took power last year after left-wing President Evo Morales was forced to resign, with the exiled leader's party ...
New Zealand Herald. Wed, 21 Oct 2020 12:56:05 +1200.
- Televangelist Pat Robertson predicts Trump win, then chaos, then the end of the world
Pat Robertson has made similar predictions about the end of the world before and been wrong. This time, he foresees "some kind of asteroid strike."
Yahoo. Tue, 20 Oct 2020 20:27:38 -0400.
- GMC unveils electric Hummer: 'World's 1st supertruck'
GMC's new Hummer EV has 1,000 horsepower.
ABC News. Tue, 20 Oct 2020 20:16:04 -0400.
- Netflix subscriber growth stalls as lockdowns ease and competition heats up
Netflix has delivered fewer subscribers than expected in the third quarter, as the return of live sport and an increase in competition stunted global growth.
Sky News. Tue, 20 Oct 2020 21:37:00 +0100.
- Global Tourism Crisis Committee Meets Again: Coordination, Vital Ingredient for Recovery
The meeting produced a commitment to create a new UNWTO Committee on Common Safety Protocols to increase confidence in international travel, as well as firm plans for enhanced consumer protection for consumers and measures to protect jobs.
Travel Industry Wire. 2020-10-20 14:42:15 EST.
- Why is Britain failing when it comes to the gender pay gap?
The UK may be the sixth richest country in the world but it substantially lags behind other nations when it comes to tackling the gender pay gap, research suggests.
Maya Oppenheim. The Independent. Tue, 20 Oct 2020 19:39:13 GMT.
- Global Unique Device Identification Database (GUDID): Data Submission Compliance Date of September 24, 2015
Global Unique Device Identification Database (GUDID): Data Submission Compliance Date of September 24, 2015 - Guidance for Industry and FDA Staff
Fda. Food and Drug Administration. Tue, 20 Oct 2020 15:26:44 EDT.
- Gorbachev calls on politicians to pull efforts to rebuild trust between countries
Former Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev noted that the current situation in the world, including in Europe, is "alarming"
Tass. Tue, 20 Oct 2020 22:11:58 +0300.