- Surgeons withdraw support for heart disease advice
European guidelines on a form of heart disease are under review, following a Newsnight investigation.
BBC News. Mon, 09 Dec 2019 22:05:35 GMT.
- Russian F1 organisers say race stays despite WADA sanctions
Russia's Formula One Grand Prix in Sochi will not be affected by the country's four-year World Anti-Doping Agency ban, the race's promoters said on Monday.
Sydney Morning Herald. Tue, 10 Dec 2019 08:49:24 +1100.
- Russian world champion bodybuilder hails her husband
Russian world champion bodybuilder Nataliya Kuznetsova, 28, from Chita, in the Russian region of Chita Oblast became a champion of the region of Zabaykalsky Krai at the tender age of 15.
Daily Mail. Mon, 09 Dec 2019 21:45:47 GMT.
- New Proposal Seeks To Save World Trade Organization
The U.S. has benefited from expanded trade. Destroying a rules-based system for managing trade disputes is likely to harm America.
By Stuart Anderson, Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 9 Dec 2019 21:38:14 +0000.
- Is India's proposed citizenship law anti-Muslim?
Government says the controversial Citizenship Amendment Bill will protect minorities, opponents say it discriminates.
Al Jazeera. Mon, 09 Dec 2019 20:52:50 GMT.
- This Morning's Phil and Holly deny claims of a rift
The presenting duo tell Newsbeat people are 'mistaken' if they think there's a problem with their relationship.
BBC News. Mon, 09 Dec 2019 20:16:00 GMT.
- Russia banned from Olympics again over doping cover-up
The World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) has once again banned Russia from participating in the Olympics, as well as all major international sporting events, over its failure
ABC News. Mon, 09 Dec 2019 11:40:01 -0500.
- Large atmospheric waves in the jet stream present risk to global food production
Researchers have discovered jet stream patterns that could affect up to a quarter of global food production.
Science Daily. Mon, 09 Dec 2019 11:21:47 EST.
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) Plans Strong Long-Term TAVR Growth
Within TAVR, Edwards (EW) expects global TAVR opportunity to exceed $7 billion by 2024.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Mon, 09 Dec 2019 15:05:00 GMT.
- Press Centre
For more information on News Alerts, click the link above, which will take you to the Press Centre web site.
European Commission. Mon, 09 Dec 2019 12:52:58 GMT.
- Global Spending in Construction to Reach $17.5 Trillion by 2030, Finds Frost & Sullivan
Asia to offer the highest growth opportunities and generate almost two-thirds of the global investments SANTA CLARA, Calif., Dec. ...
PR Newswire. Mon, 9 Dec 2019 12:04:00 +0000.
- Hong Kong protest arrests surges past 6,000, say police
Hong Kong police say they have made 6,022 arrests and fired nearly 16,000 tear gas rounds during six months of anti-government protests.
Irish Independent. Mon, 09 Dec 2019 11:20:27 +0000.
- World Anti-Doping Agency imposes 4-year ban on Russia
The World Anti-Doping Agency on Monday banned the Russian flag and national anthem from the Olympics and other major sports events for four years.
CBC News. Mon, 9 Dec 2019 05:46:51 EST.
- 'Black Monday' in Paris: Workers face more transport chaos on fifth day of strikes
With more mass disruption on Metro, bus, tram and RER lines, Paris commuters faced yet more transport misery on Monday - the fifth day of strike action against the government's pension reforms.
The Local. Mon, 09 Dec 2019 10:41:11 +0100.
- The 10 Coolest Places to Eat in 2020
Even though what constitutes an amazing meal is subjective, the restaurant world is satiated with lists. And lots of us who travel for food pay close attention to those lists. ...
Hsyndicate. Mon, 09 Dec 2019 11:19:00 +0200.
- FBI Still Looking for Saudi Officer's Motive for Pensacola Shooting
Saudi government has pledged to fully cooperate with the investigation.
Voice of America. Mon, 09 Dec 2019 03:47:01 -0500.
- Britain faces most history-shaping election since WWII
LONDON (AP) - Britain is facing the most testing and significant period in its modern history since World War II. ...
Tamer Fakahany. Washington Times. Mon, 09 Dec 2019 03:14:09 -0500.
- Big investors up call for governments to take climate action
MADRID (AP) - More than 600 institutional investors managing a whopping $37 trillion in client assets called Monday for governments to step up their efforts against climate change. ...
Washington Times. Mon, 09 Dec 2019 03:01:42 -0500.
- Trump Likely to Get Space Force
President Donald Trump seems to have won support for Space Force, his proposed sixth branch of the military, according to Space News. Rep. ...
Newsmax. Sun, 08 Dec 2019 21:44:05 EDT.
- North Dakota county may become US's 1st to bar new refugees
An executive order by US President Donald Trump this fall allows local governments to make determination.
Voice of America. Sun, 08 Dec 2019 17:16:36 -0500.